Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix (6320 Views)

Very Neat Water Dispenser With Bottle For 35k / See New Price | 25% Off Syinix LED 32'' TV + Free Wall Bracket And HDMI Cable / How To Win A Syinix LED TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by DonZizzy(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2016
tHIS IS INTERESTING SYINIX ECONOMICS
gonaij:
baba don dey quote economics untop syinix o
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by DonZizzy(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Useful when you get captured by french aliens ...yea[color=#006600][/color]
Sulaicsafas:
lol, u funny o, it not all na, but sometimes, it may be useful
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by DonZizzy(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2016
My point is the dispenser is really cool..but still i cant fault your choice ...i will go for dispenser tho
Sulaicsafas:
i will go for refrigirator, and forgo water dispenser
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by DonZizzy(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2016
AbelTer1:
Would go for the refrigerator. Because, water dispenser can't hold the different kinds of food an average guy need. Remember, it's not all about cold water. Cold orange juice, soft drinks and some fruits makes a nice diet.
Refrigerator can give you hot water tho
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by NnamdiHuawei: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
The true value of Fridge over water dispenser cannot be over emphasised. Syinix fridge does the job of water dispenser and more. So I always go for Syinix products because its affordable and offers high quality. I recommend it to anyone.
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by saintneo(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
DonZizzy:
Syinix fans on Nairaland ,Today i want your opinion on this matter .
Between WATER DISPENSER AND REFRIGERATOR
which would you buy IF YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE?

How much is your dispenser?
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by DonZizzy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yea that is a fact all Syinix products are top quality
singlar:
am in love with it, lol, and it quality
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Countrygirl(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dis dude is stylishly advertising his Syinix products.
Issorite,keep up the advert.
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Cakewalker: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
dispenser is also cool to use for house parties...people get their drinks served cold on the go
gonaij:
so which will u choose according to your scale of prefence
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Cakewalker: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
no one is advertising nothing here just sharing costumer experience ...you should try the product too and have your story
Countrygirl:
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Countrygirl(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cakewalker:
no one is advertising nothing here just sharing costumer experience ...you should try the product too and have your story
Ok...u are pained ryt?
whether customer experience or advert,it's all good.
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Cakewalker: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
True but their water dispensers are top notch
NnamdiHuawei:
The true value of Fridge over water dispenser cannot be over emphasised. Syinix fridge does the job of water dispenser and more. So I always go for Syinix products because its affordable and offers high quality. I recommend it to anyone.
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by okirewaju(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
DonZizzy:
1 for refrigerator, why would you go for a refrigerator tho?
I have been opportuned to use both and i can confidently say refrigerator is better than dispenser in form of space, then filling of dispenser botle, etc.
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Cakewalker: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
okirewaju:
I have been opportuned to use both and i can confidently say refrigerator is better than dispenser in form of space, then filling of dispenser botle, etc.

You have a point... But the fact that dispenser can give both hot and cold water... Is an actual edge over the refrigerator

1 Like

Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Cakewalker: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Countrygirl:
Ok...u are pained ryt?
whether customer experience or advert,it's all good.

Pained bawo... I'm hosting a house party soon where we would be using one of the Syinix dispensers as party drink dispenser... You are invited... (y)
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by zkabal: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2016
You all need to invite me to this dispenser party too ,it seems like a good idea
Cakewalker:

Pained bawo... I'm hosting a house party soon where we would be using one of the Syinix dispensers as party drink dispenser... You are invited... (y)
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by zkabal: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Girl dont be a snitch lol
Countrygirl:
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by zkabal: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
i'll just buy the two #Richgang
Cakewalker:
True but their water dispensers are top notch
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by zkabal: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't agree with you here a refrigerator can cool water but cant heat water. A dispenser can cool/heat water and still has a small refrigerator at the base for cooling food and the rest .
NnamdiHuawei:
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by AbelTer1: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2016
DonZizzy:

True That but dispenser can give you hot water on the go and it has a small refrigerator to

i agree with you. But for a person as myself that rearly use hot water, the frige is still a better option.

The dispenser has an added advantage. (hot water production)

after all that is said, we can all go for the one that suits our needs the most.
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by AbelTer1: 1:31am On Mar 20, 2016
singlar:
i use refrigirator to cook indomie o

then, use a small harmmer to serve yourself and eat. wink
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by nynyola101: 2:14pm On May 02, 2016
gonaij:
if i grow up, i will buy the 2 cool
Great ambition school boy..
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by nynyola101: 11:03am On May 04, 2016
I would go for the refrigerator anyday...

1 Like

Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by nynyola101: 11:06am On May 04, 2016
gonaij:
hmm, not bad, bet y dispenser
You're asking yourself??
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by nynyola101: 11:08am On May 04, 2016
gonaij:
baba don dey quote economics untop syinix o
Abi na grin
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by nynyola101: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Sulaicsafas:
the 2nd is to choose by price, according to our local nigeria thinking, they go for the cheapest
The cheapest might not always be the best...
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by nynyola101: 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
Sulaicsafas:
i can boil water, and put in fridge
Really?? grin
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by Diggoryxxx: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Refrigerator, of course. �

[color=#550000][/color]
DonZizzy:
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by frozen70(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
DonZizzy:

There is no comparison between water dispenser and refrigerator

They both serve different purposes

Fridge gives you cold water and also preserve your vegetables and soups as the case maybe

Water dispenser gives you only cold water only when there is light
Re: Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix by CHoccolaTE: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lol, is this an advert for syinux abi siyinix? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. / Feminism: Has It Done More Harm Than Good? / My Husband Has A Child With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.