Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI (10701 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by winnijaf(f): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
The Hi Manager is a good Initiative, Bringing Something Different into the Table.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by TrollinStone: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Looks really pretty. What's in the 5th pic? The coolest parts are the battery and hi manager for me. I'd like to know the specs, seems like a solid phone
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by aliyu7799(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Xhaka:
I like this part "Features that make your 3000mAh battery last like a 5000mAh battery". cheesy
The Hios Is A New Android Technology.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by sureinfo: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Read below.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by sureinfo: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nothing can be as interesting as knowing that the battery of my phone will last longer..

Those with epileptic power supply would understand what I'm saying...
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Sodebo: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Well, as for me, I don't care about what interface a phone comes with. If it's good functionally, I'm game. After functionality, it must be beautifully crafted.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Mafia4life(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
If xposed framework isn't compatible with it. Then 7uck it.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Marinza(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2016
sureinfo:
Nothing can be as interesting as knowing that the battery of my phone will last longer..

I feel you mehn... Battery is the koko
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Tizzie: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tecno tho, always giving them.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Frontier2: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is a nice ui honestly. Tecno is innovating everyday. Good job from this company
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Frontier2:
This is a nice ui honestly. Tecno is innovating everyday. Good job from this company
I think tecno need to do more
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
flexcity82:
Very true. Battery life is always very important.
A phone is useless without good battery life
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by FrozeBABE: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
flexcity82:
The Hi manager is just a way of rendering the 3rd party apps people use for those features useless. Not a very bad idea though.
Useless! Pls Can you explain to me how??
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by FrozeBABE: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
A phone is useless without good battery life
More appreciate wen power goes off for lik two 3days.. grin
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
I love the Concept of the HI Manager, And to think it Helps Conserve battery life of the Phones make it More Fascinating.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by winnijaf(f): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
I love the Concept of the HI Manager, And to think it Helps Conserve battery life of the Phones make it More Fascinating.

Exactly, That's the Most important Feature to consider.

I'm not Happy the Hi Manager is not in the New Phantom 5, I Sincerely Wish it came with it.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Dannybrainz: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hope I will fine the chromium engine more interesting. ..
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Dannybrainz: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
winnijaf:

I'm not Happy the Hi Manager is not in the New Phantom 5, I Sincerely Wish it came with it.
Is there no way it cud be installed? ?
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
winnijaf:

I share same, It's going to be Launched alongside the new Boom J8. I Believe subsequent Tecno Phones would have it.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by winnijaf(f): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dannybrainz:

Is there no way it cud be installed? ?

No, I don't think so. It comes with the phone.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by kennybenjminz: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
sureinfo:

Everyone does...no be nigeria we dey?? grin
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by kennybenjminz: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
winnijaf:

No, I don't think so. It comes with the phone.
Oh rilli..was also thinking the same.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Gista01: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Science won't stop to amaze us with great and even more  greater discoveries evolving time over time. If things go bye as they are now, it's only a matter of time before someone creates a masterpiece that takes out of this wold, straight to another universe with mouth watering and jaw dropping discoveries. Something big is coming,  and this time it's BRAIN CELL COMPUTER Chip that could control drones and even do much more read more here.. http://jimmypro.club/amazing-discovery-on-brain-cell-computer-chip-the-next-level-in-biotechnology/
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by tymajek: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cool....it's almost looking like IPhone interface
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by tymajek: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
is it downloadable for installation
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by stevepeters: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Loving the fonts
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by stevepeters: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm assuming we should be able to upgrade ours

tymajek:
is it downloadable for installation
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Sodebo: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2016
After all said and done, the HiOS should be released quick for all to see and stop speculating.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by JanethEze(f): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2016
This OS looks good.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by JanethEze(f): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Sodebo:
Well, as for me, I don't care about what interface a phone comes with. If it's good functionally, I'm game. After functionality, it must be beautifully crafted.

But the OS is also part of the functionality
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by JanethEze(f): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2016
I love the fact that it has different themes
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by BenKafor(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm all about that OS Mehn!

Marvell23:
Before now, it was difficult to distinguish TECNO devices from other generic android phones apart from the TECNO's logo because they lack a unique user-interface that is peculiar to TECNO.

In this review, I will be looking at the HIOS , features and the ease of customization because these are the features that make your 3000mAh battery last like a 5000mAh battery.

Streamlined UI

The HiOS is designed with practicality firmly in mind; HiOS' icons are sleek, intuitive and instantly distinguishable. HiOS has a user-interface that has a clean look and it isn’t cluttered in anyway. The lock screen has a minimalist design and the same goes for the home screen.
For those who love to customize, there are different themes to choose from and I am sure that new ones will constantly be added.

The users will be able to customize the interface to suit their needs. A smarter and faster phone makes our life and business easier. After playing with the HiOS, I am impressed with what I saw, loads of online themes, fonts and wallpapers which are really beyond my imagination

The notification panel on the HIOS is more revamped and cleaner. Most of the useful apps are painstakingly arranged to remove space wastage. I particularly like the way the notification panel is customized for easy access to most apps. I can easily access the flashlight, screenshot and the battery saving app on the panel.

Hi Manager

The Hi manager is a system tool that manages the HIOS data, apps, system functionality and security. You can now increase the speed of your phone with a touch of a button thus eliminating the use of any 3rd party app that takes space and further slows your device. This saves you tonnes and tonnes of battery life.

Mobile Cleanup lets you free up space(probably residue from frequent app updates) on your device in one tap and there’s an Auto-start management section that lets you choose applications (like Facebook, WhatsApp) that start-up with your device.

New Browser built on Chromium Engine

Although a lot of people now choose between Opera Mini and Google Chrome, the new default browser on the device isn’t what it used to be. It’s redesigned and built on Chromium engine judging with the user agent we saw.

It's no news that the TECNO Boom J8 would be the first device to feature the new Tecno Hios but info has it that camon C8 users will be able to flash the new HIOS to their device

Source http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HIOS/15890-a-closer-look-at-hios-tecno-s-customised-user-interface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quadcore Snapdragon 801 Vs Octacore Snapdragon 615 / How To Trace Mobile Number Location / Top 5 Problems Of The Infinix Hot 2 And Their Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.