Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI (10694 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Orator2383: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
BenKafor:

Yeah. I was about to ask this same question
It's a user interface overlaid on the android OS
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by directonpc(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
flexcity82:
we all know amigo is just crap. ugly, no menu button, trying so hard to be like apple. abeg gionee can create rubbish for the world.
And a software that you are yet to feel is better?
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Esotericbaby: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2016
best among the rest
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by benigneOne(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Why not use google?

why not ask here when there is a person to answer
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by mosjames: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
flexcity82:
it is now available
Yay!! how it is not too expensive
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Nwokoji1: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
lambofri:
The Hi manager is very important..tecno has issues with bugs with that it would be better

Exactly. The HIOS Manager is an Improved Version. This would Stop all those Bug Issues we Face using Tecno Phones.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by TeeFeh(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sodebo:
Well, as for me, I don't care about what interface a phone comes with. If it's good functionally, I'm game. After functionality, it must be beautifully crafted.
GOOD BATTERY IS IMPORTANT TOO
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by TohKunBoh: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Harlequin17:
Its great they developed their ui, now tecno phones can be distinguished from others

very soon some brands will do folo folo with tecno now
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
TohKunBoh:

SAME WAY THE NEW BOOM J8 HAS AN IPHONE LOOK AND ITS SLEEK AND FLAT IN THE PALM
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by gingerman876: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wow. So glad this is coming as a reality. Had always envisioned a Tecno OS
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by omoalajah(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
THis will make we rush on the Boom j8
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by 360koncepts: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tecno is really upping its game
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by yinka360nl1: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Is this coming with greater features?
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by daphid25(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Downloadable? Yea or Nah
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by wilsonboy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls smh...is refurbish phone a fake or sub standard phone?
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by johnjameson: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
It has a great interface and good to have different selections of themes
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by mosjames: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
TohKunBoh:

Before nko, who no like to follow better thing
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by kolexepana: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
wilsonboy:
Pls smh...is refurbish phone a fake or sub standard phone?
Both wink
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by BenKafor(m): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Orator2383:
It's a user interface overlaid on the android OS
Oh that's cool o
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2016
yeah, me too
majorclems:
Themes!! am a theme freak..love it!. cheesy
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2016
if that's true then wow
Frontier2:
I love the fact that I can change fonts without rooting my phone. The UI is very good
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2016
you noticed too, i just pray it's different
Marinza:
Hmm, not such a bad development but from what I noticed about some of these phone custom roms is that they hardly ever put in major effort and you end up seeing lots of bugs and annoying settings you can't change. Hope this is different though.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:01am On Mar 29, 2016
yeah, whoever came up with that line tho
Xhaka:
I like this part "Features that make your 3000mAh battery last like a 5000mAh battery". cheesy
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:01am On Mar 29, 2016
yh yh
Minesota1:
Nice development..
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:02am On Mar 29, 2016
pa pa pa pa pa pa
mosjames:
Nice one, y'all should clap for them. cheesy
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2016
na d one wey dey do u be dat abi... baba u no get point jor... goan siddown
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it that Tecno is the only phone maker? Why is everyone talking about them lately? Anyway, I don't see how this will stop APC and Buhari from being disgraced out of office in 2019
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2016
They've taken over already
Nwokoji1:
Wow, This is a Nice Development. The New Boom J8 would be Bam. TECNO Products are Steadily Taking Over.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2016
yeah, they really should fix that
lambofri:
The Hi manager is very important..tecno has issues with bugs with that it would be better
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2016
they're learning
winnijaf:
The Hi Manager is a good Initiative, Bringing Something Different into the Table.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2016
leave us alone, goan buy ur tecno too
ibibiofirstlady:
All these tecno fanboys don come again
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2016
from what i've been seeing online so far, the phone will be solid
TrollinStone:
Looks really pretty. What's in the 5th pic? The coolest parts are the battery and hi manager for me. I'd like to know the specs, seems like a solid phone
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by windyjosezy: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2016
as in... give them, left, right... hot hot
Tizzie:
Tecno tho, always giving them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easybuy Phone's Experience / Visafone / Tecno One Million Naira Finalists Audition (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.