Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI (10614 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by flexcity82: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2016
how many people still go ahead to download 3rd party apps when their phone can do what the app can do?
FrozeBABE:

Useless! Pls Can you explain to me how??
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by flexcity82: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2016
fact. Battery optimization is just important
ibibiofirstlady:
A phone is useless without good battery life
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by flexcity82: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2016
gionee UI is the crapest of all.
Marinza:

That's why I said some. Have you seen the interface gionee m2 comes with? You will nearly cry.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by TundeSalamu(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is called HiOS because of the userfriendly nature.
I read it on one blog like that.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Piusman: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ooooooh.......

flexcity82:
it is only a user interface. The android OS is designed by google the phone companies design the hardware. They can also decide to make a few changes to the way the android OS looks.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by kendrick2: 11:14am On May 02, 2016
good overlay for the tecno mobile, and the new fonts is also great
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by kolexepana: 12:25pm On May 02, 2016
TundeSalamu:
It is called HiOS because of the userfriendly nature.
I read it on one blog like that.
Oshey Lecturer.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by TundeSalamu(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2016
kolexepana:

Oshey Lecturer.

WelcomeStudent.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by flexcity82: 4:26am On Jun 07, 2016
now u understand
Piusman:
Ooooooh.......

Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Netfad(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2016
lol....dem copy Infinix xui
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Piusman: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yeah...kinda

flexcity82:
now u understand
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Rilwayne001: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
The UI is superb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Hansbireo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
I find the hios beautiful and the camera interesting even in low light but note: the main reason why i don't want to get a tecno smartphone is the problem about constant system update which tecno haven't focus on.. they actual expect us to keep purchasing every new phones they out which is not good. . in the current state of 9ja people have to survive not to keep buying phones.
Re: A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI by Adedprince: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
My tecno W3 starts up HiOS on startup... Please is this normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App / How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones / Watch Or Download Movies On Tecno T430

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.