Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud (46620 Views)

Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo / Basketmouth Shares Childhood Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Kyliegame: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
From all indication Paul Okoye, longs for a reconciliation with his now broken family, he shared a throwback photo today featuring him and his twin brother Peter. Spot the with the identical caps, Paul is the one with eyes closed, Can you find find Peter?

''rudeboypsquare#tbt wow!! I so much appreciate and love seeing stuffs like.. God is wonderful.. look at ️me closing my eyes lol''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDDE1V-xvml/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare&hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Kyliegame: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
See how far they have come, http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/paul-okoye-of-psquare-shares-childhood.html

God please make them to reunite again.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by theshaderoom: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by vizkiz: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016
haven't you guys had enough of this Psquare shiit

It's getting annoying already. I guess jude is the one with the green cap. Nigga been looking like a zombie from childhood undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Pheals(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2016
They be extra ordinary extended family

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Halleydavid: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2016
LALASTICLALA come and see how Paul is using style to beg his brother to end the fight ooooo shocked

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by iheanyi40(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
vizkiz:

It's getting annoying already. I guess jude is the one with the green cap. Nigga been looking like a zombie from childhood undecided

lmao y evils bro

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by porshuch: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Peter is also the guy on red cap. (standing from on the left side.)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by pyyxxaro: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
See their alinko cap on point

Oboi see my shirt that year, so this shirt na popular demand

See that small half cast abi na albino for the pic
The guy wear french suit

The guy go don turn bad guy o

De worry chics up and down grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by prahcetomi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
I don tire for dis matter o

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by tiswell(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Now psquare

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
You guys are busy following these millionaires while you can't even boast of few thousands in your bank account.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by VickyRotex(f): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Peter on red cap too. Left side.

But e. No suppose concern us na angry
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Bsc(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
With the way things are going...jude will be out of the game...psquare remains psquare ..dJs get ready for a banging hit from the duo come esther.... Ladies and gentle men are u ready?!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by bluaero(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
These guys again?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by macaranta(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
OK,
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by AntiWailer: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
vizkiz:

u Wicked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by powerfulsettingz: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
What's with the all this na
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by seanpizzy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
awon young erikina

.check this out::: New music by Lil Kesh ft Davido – Yaya
Oyoyo (Prod. By Pheelz) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/new-music-by-lil-kesh-ft-davido-yaya.html?m=0
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Sijo01(f): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
His brother 'Amid and family feud'

Can some please interpret the bold??.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by nasty45(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Paul shd just gan sleep... Medicine after death stunt
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Sexytemi(f): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
i see peter, so cute....he has always being my celebrity crushsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by vincentico(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Childhood memories are to be treasured

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by 5starmilitant: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
nasty45:
Paul shd just gan sleep... Medicine after death stunt

You just said my mind.

Why didn't he uploaded this family photo in the first place?

This is truly a medicine after death.

Cry cry babies.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by lonelydora: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
See resemblance nah. Even the girls look like them. Nnaaa, but Una mama try ooooo. See plenty children.

Where Jude dey for this pix now?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by shamecurls(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Steven Keshi to the left

Sunday Oliseh to the right

And Mikel Obi is the small dude at the center.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by chara019: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wetin self
All this people should take care of their problems, everyday psquare,Peter,Paul.We don hear una dey fight,una don separate.... what should we now do?

Hiaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by macaranta(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=hipehufe post=43854386][/quote]

This your hussle enh...I'm sure you have a million NL accounts..continu,all this scam you're sharing..diariz God grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by seangy4konji: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
It nor concerne me.

Dem don make am.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by mexdon(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
They should just end this fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.