Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (33159 Views)

The World's Ugliest And Heaviest Chickens, Funny Chickens / Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / Re: Ladies And Gents: The Ugliest And The Scariest! Please Y'all Check These Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
Do you know anyone uglier than this? Please, keep the ugly pics coming in. We need comments too. First is a taxi driver, the second is jobless and third is a crack dealer.

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
I have seen guys way uglier than he is.But for his bald head and beards, he would never pass for ugly
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
woah i have seen worst, hold on, let me find you some gem. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by eyonigger(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
eleyi nko?

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Igwe9(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
seems you guys don't have anything good to post anymore
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by eyonigger(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
Igwe.:

seems you guys don't have anything good to poster anymore

excuse me? take that sentence back to the factory.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by MrWaters: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Donstan1: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
Dis is a romantic room nt wher u can post dust
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
OK, check this one out.

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by opuro(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
You call dem ugly because una never see yaradua from close range
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by opuro(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2009
You call dem ugly because una never see yaradua/obasanjo from close range
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by bluespice(f): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2009
lol i seen worse
but that pic from eyonigger is butt ugly and scary man
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
I wonder how good eyonigger himself would look in jail garb and most likely facing some stiff penalty.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Borat1: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
The guy in the orange suit is a monster. I guess he's prolly held for murder! shocked
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
Yo! This is Fiddy!

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
And here comes our most preciously favorable President. This is him in a new blockbuster.

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by daduke2k(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2009
Realy ugly al of u yuck
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2009
una wan bomb the National Theater in lagos?
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Jul 22, 2009
This is plain mean. Their not ugly. Just that they have not taken care of theirselves.  angry
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 22, 2009
Gabry was right! sad
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by eyonigger(m): 4:01am On Jul 22, 2009
My pple, them go sey na eyonigger be the problem, but I just wonder when tpia would stop picking crumbs that falls of my hand.

Whats with that say of urs? We are all in here contributing to what the thread is all about, you are here talking about me. It would have been better if u were female, then I can easily conclude that u like me.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by SeanT21(f): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2009
undecided This is the romance section.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2009
I hope those pics are fake really
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2009
@SexyLeamon, prove it!
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by naijababe2(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2009
if i post one scary pix, all of ya, wil run 440 frm the pc, even frm the thread sef, ha
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2009
Naijababe2, please show it we want to see.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2009
TheSeeker:

@SexyLeamon, prove it!
haba what is there to prove? dat thing is fake
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

haba what is there to prove? dat thing is fake
Which one? OBJ's?
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2009
TheSeeker:

And here comes our most preciously favorable President. This is him in a new blockbuster.
this
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

this
Yes, it's fake. Hate or love it girl!
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by naijababe2(f): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2009
you like it?

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2009
@Naijababe2, You're horrible grin grin grin Jeezz! What the hell!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.