Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (33155 Views)

The World's Ugliest And Heaviest Chickens, Funny Chickens / Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / Re: Ladies And Gents: The Ugliest And The Scariest! Please Y'all Check These Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by naijababe2(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
hahahahahahahahaha, told ya
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
I watched a documentary about that guy.

He's grown and has a kid now. His wife is very beautiful, and so is the child.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2009
tpia.:

I watched a documentary about that guy.

He's grown and has a kid now. His wife is very beautiful, and so is the child.
E get anything wey you no dey see?
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2009
U guys should seriously go for confession. . . angry
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by TheSeeker(m): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2009
Gabry:

U guys should seriously go for confession. . . angry
Why?
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2009
Cause its not nice to call God's creation ugly ooo sad
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by eyonigger(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2009
Ngozi mama, no be everybody dey under baba for heaven creation, some peeps are sketched and invented.

Please yall watch this video, i don laff die:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khc5JeBklTY

Wanna see whats scary? check this out:

http://images.shareordie.in/uploads/2008/04/image11.png
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
I gat one for y'all here. More to come soon,don't touch the dial!

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
What do you think about this?

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
Michael and his ugly friend

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
Here comes more

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
More,

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
Deji, how can you say that? I believe everyone is created by God including the Devil.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
Gabry:

Deji, how can you say that? I believe everyone is created by God including the Devil.

That na before God created everything. Nowadays, oyinbo don nearly create reach half wetin God create sef. If you wan born pikin without having sex now it's possible. So,why wouldn't he say so? I support him ooo,some of these pictures fake and some real you know,that's just the way it is.

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by naijababe2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
this thread is meant to be recycled.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
Here comes more,

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2009
why are u guys posting so so ugly people? it hurt my sight
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Sorry babe,this thread needs what its getting,no need to be upset. If you don't want to hurt your sight anymore click next
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
More for you grin

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
naijababe2:

this thread is meant to be recycled.

Why?
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2009
Naturez:

That na before God created everything. Nowadays, oyinbo don nearly create reach half wetin God create sef. If you wan born pikin without having sex now it's possible. So,why wouldn't he say so? I support him ooo,some of these pictures fake and some real you know,that's just the way it is.

Huh I dont think so ooo. . . . . . . I bet with you if I take care of all the above people and give thema make over, they will look beautiful and handsome and you would even want to toast em. . . . Than you fit know this is God's creation.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2009
Gabry:

Huh I dont think so ooo. . . . . . . I bet with you if I take care of all the above people and give thema make over, they will look beautiful and handsome and you would even want to toast em. . . . Than you fit know this is God's creation.
Abeg give me your contact and I'll send some to you for make over. Them go happy oo
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by HarryPotter1(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2009
If u make a general statistic u will find out dat LADIES are de most terible thing on earth yet dey do call thierselves queen,princess and all kind of names even wit their make ups dey look more uglier and terrifing then a chimpanze. :Dt
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2009
Harry Potter:

If u make a general statistic u will find out dat LADIES are de most terible thing on earth yet dey do call thierselves queen,princess and all kind of names even wit their make ups dey look more uglier and terrifing then a chimpanze. :Dt
Shey your girlfriend dey included for wetin you just said to the ladies?
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

grin grin ugly people need attention too the spotlight doesn't have to be only on the beautiful people.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2009
Abi oo Rokiatu,Shebi dem too be person? grin
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2009
rokiatu:

grin grin ugly people need attention too the spotlight doesn't have to be only on the beautiful people.
rokiatu the sweetie always so sweet well me my sight hurt am out of here grin
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by naijababe2(f): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2009
Naturez:

Why?

cos its smelly thrash,
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2009
Meaners in da makin. . . angry
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by dani1luv: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2009
:d
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by dani1luv: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2009
lol cheesy

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2009
yours is the finest so far grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.