Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court (31234 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/_WghR9IYgMFk/THBZrpjukzI/AAAAAAAABM8/kVjPwEK5mZc/s1600/underwear.PNG[/img]

A 39-year-old food vendor, Adejoke Omotosho, on Thursday told an Igando Customary in Lagos State that her husband’s girlfriend stole her underwear from their matrimonial home.

Adejoke, the petitioner, also told the court that her husband, Musiliu Omotosho, was in the habit of bringing his lovers to their one-room apartment.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the couple is blessed with four children.

The petitioner sought for divorce of the union on the grounds of lack of care and infidelity.

She said that she was the one responsible for the education of their children.

“This is the fifth time that he will bring women into our house; on four occasions I had reported him to our families.

“Most times in the past, they begged me to forgive him because of our children, which I did.

“On this faithful day, my neighbours told me that I had a visitor, but I didn’t understand what they meant, only for me to catch my husband again with another woman in our room.

“I told them that if they were not satisfied with the rounds of sex they had, they should go for more rounds,’’ she said.

The petitioner said that she had run out of patience and wanted the dissolution of her marriage to Musiliu.

“I am running out of patience, I had kept my cool all this while, but I felt I don’t need him again, he has disrespected me enough.

“I discovered after the lady had left our house that she went away with my bra and pants. I allowed her to go with my underwear because I cannot fight over a shameless husband.

“I have checked our lives and I realise that I’m better off without him; I pay our children’s school fees.

“ I feed the family and pay the house rent since he had stopped paying. He is of no use to me,’’ Adejoke said.

The petitioner said that she was scared of contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STD) from her husband due to his unfaithfulness.

“I don’t want to contract any sexually transmitted diseases from him, my children still need me.

“ I will be of no use to them if I have HIV or other diseases; I want this marriage dissolved so that I can start my life all over,’’ she said.

Adejoke also alleged that her husband was fond of intimidating her sales girls.
“He goes to my shop and harasses my sales girls to give him money from the proceeds of my sales.

“There was a day he went to my shop and broke the door, because I took my keys away from where he could have had access to them.

“ I don’t know how I ended up marrying him,’’ she said.

Musiliu in his response denied all the allegations.

“ I usually give her N500 per day, a claim Adejoke denied. I pay my bills, but she also assists me as any good wife will do.

“Please, help me beg her because I still love her,’’ he pleaded with the court.

Musiliu added, “Iya Idaya, the woman my wife said I’m dating is a supplier on our site where I am a bricklayer.

“We were not having sex as my wife claimed, there is nothing between us,’’ he said.

The Court President, Adegboyega Omilola, ordered Musiliu to tell his alleged lover to return Adejoke’s underwear.

The president ordered both Musiliu and Adejoke to come along with three members of their respective families for an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) on April 17 when the case would come up.(NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/509920/husbands-girlfriend-took-pant-bra-home-wife-tells-court

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by madridguy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
ok
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is serious
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Islie: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adejoke, the petitioner, also told the court that her husband, Musiliu Omotosho, was in the habit of bringing his lovers to their one-room apartment.

the man no dey shame....... you live in one-room apartment and you still bring those thieves come your home

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Islie:

the man no dey shame....... you live in one-room apartment and you still bring those thieves come your home
Abi
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Marriage sha undecided undecided undecided
Stories lyk dis are not encouraging us nah

7 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
“I told them that if they were not satisfied with the rounds of sex they had, they should go for more rounds,’’ she said.

this woman don kolo

see how she has disgrace the man's manhood....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Dyt(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its not funny oo true true
These men sha

5 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by lielbree: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Juju girl everywhere.

Why married men no fit keep their preek one place angry

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Xodiq(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mr Musiliu what was Iya Idaya doing in your house if it is not sex, I even saw you with my naked eyes you and Iya Idaya were sweating because there was no light and petrol was scarce .

6 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Huh?
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Critiqual(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
My fav part is.....“ I don’t know how I ended up marrying him,’’ ehehehehehe..love wicked o grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by smudge2079(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
now that is so low, now i am speechless
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Kylekent59: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
I just bought a match now. It's gona fetch me 650k. Am just happy. Tips HT/FT. Europa league. Bet9ja/nairabet be ready for my comming. Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by adigunomomama(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
The girlfriend will be like, if you want your undies, madam com and collect it.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by jeje123(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nah we we now!
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by yakflowz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
I
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by martyns303(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
"I told them that if they were not satisfied with the rounds of sex they had, they should go for more rounds,’’ she said."

You just know from that statement that this has happened over and over again she no longer gets hurt by it.

She feeds you
Pay the bills
Pay the rent
Pay the children's school fees

Dude got a pot of gold but couldn't accord her the least respect. When she leaves and he can't pay the rent anymore, he will take his lover/supplier to the incompleted buildings at his working sites to indulge in his shameless activity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by myners007: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Go and see your Doctor
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by kennyman2000(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm.. This kind news just dey make we bachelors dey see marriage as scam.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
MFM case

But judges sha...... Woman is crying infidelity, judge is saying they should return pant and bra. Everything misplaced!

7 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
PANT PANTER?..........

1 Like

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by olatade(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have observed that topics are moved to Frontpage with the speed of light this days
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
The husband is an irresponsible man, the court should dissolve the marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by greatiyk4u(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is what happens when the Bride price is almost free

A woman u spend ur hard earned "ego igwe`" to marry,will always respect you while u reciprocate appropriately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
dre11:
[img]http://1.bp..com/_WghR9IYgMFk/THBZrpjukzI/AAAAAAAABM8/kVjPwEK5mZc/s1600/underwear.PNG[/img]

http://leadership.ng/news/509920/husbands-girlfriend-took-pant-bra-home-wife-tells-court

IMO, I think d man is at fault, an average yoruba wants always show dominance. ... for him to tell d court to beg her... I suspect guilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your New Year Picture / Help: My Grandma Is Missing / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.