Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For (88906 Views)

What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"? / 4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name / I Bet You Don’t Know The English Names For These 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by klassykute(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
...lol..no grin
hw u come tk knw dat name
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by Ameboperoo(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2016
PoisonedOne:
'date'?? angry
Yeah. As in date palm fruit. Very sweet. They are cultivated in the hot deserts and brought down to Nigeria.
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by Tolubory(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2016
sugarboii:

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/4-fruits-nigerians-dont-know-english-names/
For years now I don't even know what those fruits are called... Not until Now... Thanks........
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by naturefellow(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:
I know tiger nuts
I've called that 'Hausa groundnut' from the beginning of time grin
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by Blaqqcorleone(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
klassykute:
hw u come tk knw dat name
.....i dy dat region grin
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by josefaith: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
DAT TROPICAL ALMOND IS CALLED EBELEBOH!!

Bros, you correct like kilode... Me seeing the name EBELEBOH made me to smile and remember those days at the University of Benin, at Hall 2 (Girls' hostel) when you see many activities going on day and night
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by dhummystecah(f): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
We call the tiger nuts. "ajemumi"
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by FxDominion(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
So where are all our mathematical olodos in the house?

Dem don go home?

I dey gbadun u all. grin grin grin
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by axiliborha(f): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2016
jrupa:
Their English names dei remove d sweetness of d fruits den.
as in....especially agbalumo(African Star Apple) even the person selling it for you will not sell again
Re: Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For by 2kris(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Way about dabino in Hausa I thought it was almond fruit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.