Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) (136929 Views)

A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Getikebusy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Are they honouring our FALLEN HEROES?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Endtime party!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
e pain me say I no attend this party... see that girl on yellow... I go like slam that one... she bad gan... grin

I know you went back to page 0 to check her up... it's allowed... wink

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool. My Ife bruddah, don't take it to heart. You know that's what social media is for, especially a medium like this one, where you don't have ya face and details attached to anything. You know me, I just talk reckless and say outlandish stuffs that come to my mind when I'm typing. grin

But really and truly, how the fvck is anyone going to bow down to a disgraced sket and call her a queen? I can't do that - I tell who.res to get on their knees and suck my mandingo, not the other way around, as an original black man.

Enjoy ya king
. wink
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by larryozzy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ritualists on rampage! Na only the atenu's I pity,some of them go reach house go dey vomit blood,but una no go hear!
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin grin

Lool.

Not making fun of 9jacrip and Ife, just trying to paint a picture, since that's the hot gist.

9jacrip is my cripping cuzzz...CaRip and OoWoo with the Cs up. Stay cripping, my Ife Hoover Crip nyggah.

West west y'all. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

The hustle is real my nigga, i thought boys were not smiling as it is now, these girls have taken over, they aren't smilling at all, the have the most followers, most retweets, most followeres on instagram too, o think it's high time we guys look past the skets part of them, it's all for the hustle, they may still make great griendfriends and wives tho, just saying tho and trying really hard to think outside the box..

That's why I'm in love with a stripper.

But regardless, the mileage mustn't be too high.

Can't trust these chics cos good girls always turn bad and the bad ones are always riders.

Kim Kardashian for example will ride for Kanye till the wheels fall off and I think she's richer than him now.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by olaomoola1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
No blame That guy called mc if our ladies ignore such call who will attend d party? Before now self dem no like bra .all dis Same ladies let us go bak to d days of values ladies worth more than what guys are using them for.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by menxer: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
after dem go come dey ginger for gender equality, why are the men not exposing their bodies too?
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by samjadinero(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ha! Alhaji!! Alhaji!!! Awon omo yi o mo wo ko'mu!
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by GEOyurmie(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
This goes a long way to show the value our ladies now place on themselves

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
The target of all these are always the ladies.

Guys don't wear bra.

Besides should a man walk naked into the groove, everyone will run away.

I don't think ladies know that the more other ladies show themselves like this, the lower public value they get.

That gender equality thing will suffer in your hands.

Talk to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

That's why I'm in love with a stripper.

But regardless, the mileage mustn't be too high.

Can't trust these chics cos good girls always turn bad and the bad ones are always riders.

Kim Kardashian for example will ride for Kanye till the wheels fall off and I think she's richer than him now.

Crazy as it sounds, you are right, good girls forming good but wanting to explore and play with the bad guys... cool.. bad girls know the deal and they stay slutty and fun so the boyfriends of the good girls keep running to them for some wild time, they still get married, they still have kids, they make bad role models and their hustle aren't legit but they still remain the life of the party altho moderation is key...
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by vicmela(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
May God have mercy on u all and forgive u all that did this. u need Jesus
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool. My Ife bruddah, don't take it to heart. You know that's what social media is for, especially a medium like this one, where you don't have ya face and details attached to anything. You know me, I just talk reckless and say outlandish stuffs that come to my mind when I'm typing. grin

But really and truly, how the fvck is anyone going to bow down to a disgraced sket and call her a queen? I can't do that - I tell who.res to get on their knees and suck my mandingo, not the other way around, as an original black man.

Enjoy ya king. wink

Na bro, I didn't take it to heart. I just thought your comment was very funny - I was out and I laughed really hard when I saw it.

No one bows down to the Ooni's wife. At least where I am from we do not bow down to the Ooni, we only touch the ground with the knees so no bowing to the 'sket' for me cheesy

Our king, let us enjoy him.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool.

Not making fun of 9jacrip and Ife, just trying to paint a picture, since that's the hot gist.

9jacrip is my cripping cuzzz...CaRip and OoWoo with the Cs up. Stay cripping, my Ife Hoover Crip nyggah.

West west y'all. grin

Abeg o! Crip keh? I really wish I could have the handle changed, I made it up when I used to crip walk a lot now I regret having to use this handle sad.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 100Cents: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
mrnuur:
And the Oloshos were summoned

And the breasts are down to earth

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Crazy as it sounds, you are right, good girls forming good but wanting to explore and play with the bad guys... cool.. bad girls know the deal and they stay slutty and fun so the boyfriends of the good girls keep running to them for some wild time, they still get married, they still have kids, they make bad role models and their hustle aren't legit but they still remain the life of the party altho moderation is key...

Loool.

But really and truly, do "good girls" even exist? I believe the degree of "slutness" just varies from chic to chic. While some might be overt, others are moderate and covert, based on how pretentious they're. Then you've got cases where lack of opportunities make certain chic "good" and when the opportunities come, they always turn to hookers faster than Usain Bolt. In my lifetime, I've seen "good girls" with bfs and husbands get fvcked around by just anyone. It's basically just about turning them out.

Women are just naturally promiscuous but the consciousness today just kind of makes it easier for the overt ones to win cos men now understand that "good girls" are grossly overrated cos they're all the same - birds of a feather. It might even be a safer option to get with the "bad ones" cos you know what to expect, than waste ya time on a "good one" that'll end up being ya worst nightmare. Hence, personally, I'll always prefer an open relationship cos I can't trust women. But the mileage must never be too high.

Regardless, no matter how slutty a chic is, there has to be a certain level of class. The ones on this thread have no class...swinging saggy ti.ts everywhere with no bras and taking pictures with smiles on their faces - is a no no. I've never heard of a "bra-less party" in my life. grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
9jacrip:

Na bro, I didn't take it to heart. I just thought your comment was very funny - I was out and I laughed really hard when I saw it.

No one bows down to the Ooni's wife. At least where I am from we do not bow down to the Ooni, we only touch the ground with the knees so no bowing to the 'sket' for me cheesy

Our king, let us enjoy him.

Lool.

That's what's up. grin

Our king? I hate to say this, that nyggah ain't my king - I think I'm gonna be Ijebu only till further notice. grin wink
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
its girls who lack home trainning, girls with faulty upbringing, girls whoz parents have failed in training them right, they are the ones that surely graced such a braless event.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Blackops(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
mrnuur:
Jesu gbami
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Blackops(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
mrnuur:
Jesu gbami
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
9jacrip:

Abeg o! Crip keh? I really wish I could have the handle changed, I made it up when I used to crip walk a lot now I regret having to use this handle sad.

Lol.

There's nothing bad in cripping - it represents brotherhood, though it has been bastardised with gang activities.

This is the real meaning of CRIP: "Common Revolution in Progress". And crip-walk is one of the best dances ever (maybe Harlem shake can compete with it) and it's part of the hiphop culture. So there's nothing to regret there.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Adesiji77: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Over 55,00 views? shocked

Boobs are indeed a "crowd puller"

@pictures: Awon Omo igbeyin aye... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Mackson01: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by dklex(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
mrnuur:
no, olosho war lords

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Preciousgift25(f): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
abeg,wetin go happen in the next 20 years. this is getting more disastrous...... chai!

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Dbisector(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
JAZES:
Controversial boss of the Lagos state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW),

Musiliu Akinsanya, a.k.a. MC Oluomo, celebrated his birthday with a lavish party.

According to reports, the birthday party which took place on Monday, March 14, was tagged ‘Braless Night’, with a request for the attendees to come in no underwear.

The party drew people from all over Lagos, as they didn’t want to miss the opportunity to party and catch some fun. Venue was The Place night club on Isaac John street, Ikeja.

See more photos from the party below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/03/17/mc-oluomolagos-nurtw-boss-throws-braless-birthday-partyphotos/
wow! I love something like this

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by CSTR2: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
These are the kind of women that children of perdition get married to. People that God himself have given up on.
God will not allow his own children with a future to come in contact with whorress like these.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Olosho's Paradise!! grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
CSTR2:
These are the kind of women that children of perdition get married to. People that God himself have given up on.
God will not allow his own children with a future to come in contact with whorress like these.

Lmao.

About "God" and "Future"...Russell Wilson who screams "God" and "Jesus" everywhere just got engaged to Future's baby mama, Ciara. And I'm sure Ciara has been around the block like a hood moped, and she has a baby for a guy who's a weed head. But God didn't stop his son, Russell Wilson, from wifeying up Future's leftover.

So be careful when use "God" and "Future" in the same sentence cos you might end up with a next man's leftover like Russell Wilson.

Regardless, we're all God's children and choice/preference has nothing to do with God. Ya pastor lied to you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.