Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA (1541 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by Amule5000us(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Some of her followers are bashing her for wanting a single lady & saying no rigid opening & closing time. Some felt the salary was too small for a graduate while others commended her for wanting to empower a young woman. See the rest of the qualifications after the cut and tell us what you think...

Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by Destined2win: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
I am a guy. Please can I apply. I promise I won't look at your daughter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
The working requirements and conditions looks ok to me. How was she criticised?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by goldbim(f): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
I can't see any strict condition there!!its fair enough..some people just want to earn money without sweating for it...life ain't a bed of roses!..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by DaPhilosopher(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Destined2win:
I am a guy. Please can I apply. I promise I won't look at your daughter undecided

LMAO! Guy u gat me cracking grin grin grin grin grin

You just said what was on your mind! You badt oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by floragregs(f): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
What is here to criticise? She even tried sef by making it open to all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by Amule5000us(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
He is take MERCY AIGBE matter to the meeting

Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by nikkypearl(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nice! Na automatic visa be dat oo!good luck to the applicants!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by lilmax(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
All those her jobless female fans better apply,its better than being a runs girl
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by cruzita(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
that work go dey hectic like hell
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
I just saw some of the responses to the, some Nigerians are lowlifes walahi. 70-100k is chicken change to them, yet the website was overswmped with applications, within an hour it was closed. I'm sure most of the people insulting her were the first to apply. Bunch of two-faced hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
the pay is good

you get to travel to any part of the world

you get to meet people of high class and calibre.

you are sure of salary every month unlike when you work for government

and as for being female I think that's quite fair. mercy is female so she needs a female PA too..

as for relationship.. who love help

bleep love bleep relationship

angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by Yorubago(f): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with it...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Criticized For Conditions She Listed For Any1 Who Wants To Be Her PA by eliok(m): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2016
make we no critisize her. its never easy to have a PA.

[size=14pt]aside note: i write articles for blogs tirelessly. send your topics to metaboltjobs@gmail.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe Floats His Own Radio Station Kennis 104.1fm / Music Star Orezi Goes Nude In Steamy Photo / Hip Hop Lovers:- Sarkodie Vs Olamide Vs AKA Who Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.