Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) (14520 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by refiner(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
I've gat to re write dis cos I understand DAT most of d gals in d earlier thread by luvu2 were not even up to average,thereby neglecting some of the beautiful ones here!...so I decided to pick dem out and replace dem wif d most beautiful!!!smiley

am sorry luvu2 if u find dis embarrassing to u....do accept my apology....just trying to right ur wrongs!!wink

12. www.nairaland.com/stupendinluv wink

11. www.nairaland.com/mrsphyno wink

10. www.nairaland.com/justeenaleo wink

9. www.nairaland.com/sinaj wink

8. www.nairaland.com/yourmain wink

7. www.nairaland.com/ivyt wink

6. www.nairaland.com/cutet wink

5. www.nairaland.com/jadekitana wink

4. www.nairaland.com/adaure4ever wink

3. www.nairaland.com/sasuwa wink

2. www.nairaland.com/redgem wink

1. www.nairaland.com/myfantasies grin

so dis is it!...hope I spoke u guys mind!grin
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by thaoriginator: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
H
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by falconey(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by thaoriginator: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Justeenaleo Na my babe o
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Op is a lesbian...
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by divinehand2003(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na lie be this

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by falconey(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:
I've gat to re write dis cos I understand DAT most of d gals in d earlier thread by luvu2 were not even up to average,thereby neglecting some of the beautiful ones here!...so I decided to pick dem out and replace dem wif d most beautiful!!!smiley
am sorry luvu2 if u find dis embarrassing to u....do accept my apology....just trying to right ur wrongs!!wink

Bunch of lesbians, how da hell did you spoke?
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
OK add my olama!!! https://www.nairaland.com/eleganza33 she is the half of my half.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Pheals(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
undecidednice one
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Joblessness at its peak.

op if you gat nothing valuable to bring up, Kindly go for a beauty sleep undecided

Fvcking Asslickers everywhere undecided
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Joblessness at its peak.

op if you gat nothing valuable to bring up, Kindly go for a beauty sleep undecided

Fvcking Asslickers everywhere undecided
hw can add she be jobless at this time of the day? its almost 8pm
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked whats this!!!
....Yet again I am missin'!!! grin

Anywho....Ya'll lovely
But Refiner you used some of thes ame ladies LuveU2 used
why didn't you showcase more beauty?

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
I recommended beauty sleep ,

And yeah she should be in the kitchen.

Wait did I just reply you?

Yea cos there is a bit of sense in your comment grin
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
WTF is op countering?
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by sarzwizard(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

To get ur pictures cartooned send a high resolution picture to 08180141265 on whatsapp

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I recommended beauty sleep ,

And yeah she should be in the kitchen.

Wait did I just reply you?

Yea cos there is a bit of sense in your comment grin
LOL and why are u not in the kitchen?
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by LuveU2(f): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
I saw this coming!

Op i understand you trying to have fun but i think your list is bias tongue Your friends first.

I wasnt sentimental in my list (not trying to brag) cos i dont know any of those girls i chose.

However, if people would be satisfied with this list, so be it! smileysmiley

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
What the fùck are you countering?

Bunch of fake monikers? undecided

Btw...a newbie cannot just come from nowhere to create a list of beautiful girls and even the list reeks of totally strange monikers.

Apart from the fake monikers the few real ones are no where near mariolae.

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Op is a lesbian...
falconey:

Bunch of lesbians, how da hell did you spoke?
Wait so you lesbian just because you call ya fella Lady pretty Really undecided
Maybe she shoulda said "no homo"? undecided
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL and why are u not in the kitchen?
k
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by redgem(f): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

Thanks dear.... Beautiful, yes but I don't believe there's anything like most beautiful...we all are beautiful in our on way
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
k
SMH k too
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
WTF is op countering?
cheesy cheesy counter thread got me laughing wen i saw it!op wan counter beauty grin
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy counter thread got me laughing wen i saw it!op wan counter beauty grin
wetin person no go even see for this NL sef. Smh
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
We are all made in the image of God, pretty face will wrinkle up, sexy body will shrink but the virtuousness of a woman will keep radiating like the palm of Lebanon.
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Smellymouth: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
If I type wetin dey my mind ehn.. lipsrsealed

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by falconey(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
What the fùck are you countering?

Bunch of fake monikers? undecided

Btw...a newbie cannot just come from nowhere to create a list of beautiful girls and even the list reeks of totally strange monikers.

Apart from the fake monikers the few real ones are no where near mariolae.

Mariolae time has passed, one player no fit dey win world best every year now.

She was once nairaland beauty Queen right now newbies ti take over.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wetin person no go even see for this NL sef. Smh
cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by refiner(f): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

I just dey look am!!!undecided
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
bawo ni aye e? tongue tongue
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by refiner(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked whats this!!! ....Yet again I am missin'!!! grin
Anywho....Ya'll lovely But Refiner you used some of thes ame ladies LuveU2 used why didn't you showcase more beauty?

upload ur picx!....u no gree!

well I showcase more beauty dere....tho not much!undecided
Re: 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) by MrCork: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Does Looks Matter In A Relationship / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.