Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (36229 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by anonimi: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2016
vipez:
she serves the term or not, wetin don happen don sele

after five years, I wanna know what the families act would be like.

The family would be happy knowing that their pursuit of JUSTICE would invariably ensure other crazy (entitled) road users like the MURDERER would be more careful when they are behind the wheels- drunk or not drunk.
I hope that is something you can understand.
Can you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by tete7000(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2016
The eye witness knew the court case was on, he should have gone there in time to testify. The public doesn't need his account. Its purpose will be better served in court than on social media if it is true though. The case has gone through two tiers of court system and we are just hearing this. Who has been her witness since?

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by SirToby(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
All you want is healing and reconciliation, but nollywood has never thought of it for the past 11 years. Its obvious they are just trying to vindicate ibinabo! Let's see what will happen if such thing befall charles novia himself! They even said the man was no dead when it after happened not until they started pulling him out!! See desperation! May God judge Novia and the fake eye-witness!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by KissCODE(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]i like this Novel[/size]
me too bros. This novel go sell no be small.

But this guy didnt say which hospital he took her to.
This guy didnt tell us who removed the plate number.
How come no one saw him removing Ibinabo from the jeep?
How can only him carry an unconscious lady while the crowd is there and no one raised an eyelid?
Plenty holes in this story.

This guy didnt testify until now... He must be wicked or a lier.
Why will it take him 10years to come up with this testimony?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by mekybabe1: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
I don't believe this story. Though I was stil very young when I heard about the accident, I remember that it happened late in the night and Ibinabo was drunk. Ibinabo we used to know those days was a very wild lady. She might have changed now but this is clearly her past hunting her now. This should serve as a lesson to us all to make sure we live a good life as youngsters to avoid issues that may resurface later in life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by godfadda6(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Even though there was an eye witness or even if the whole world saw it happen, it is still a "man slaughter" case punishable by law. Begging or appealing doesn't come in. Plus the Dr's sister said it is a case between Ibinabo and the state.

Mr Charles, leave sentiments, the law has a cause let it take it's direction.....leave witness or no witness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Almonda: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
tete7000:
The eye witness knew the court case was on, he should have gone there in time to testify. The public doesn't need his account. Its purpose will be better served in court than on social media if it is true though. The case has gone through two tiers of court system and we are just hearing this. Who has been her witness since?

Now its war amongst the media. The media doing what they know how to do best.

Before a case would be decided, investigation would have been carried out
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
She will be the producer of the movie after the term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by alt3r3g0: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Whats the point of this write up...are they trying to say she is innocent or they are looking for a soft landing as per pay 100k and go free? Or just to say she is guilty, but not as heartless as being portrayed?

No one has said why they removed the license plate and papers of the car from the scene. It seems they only started showing remorse after the car was traced back to them. Knowing how slow the nigerian system is, if they had followed up with the family immediately after, there would have been no need to run a trace for the owner of the vehicle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2016
i don't believe this fable.
Lawyers in the house, does the supreme court take in new evidence or they based their judgement on the premises and argument of the lower court.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Benite:

Source: http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/how-i-saved-ibinabo-fiberisimas-life-on-the-night-of-the-accident-eye-witness-speaks-to-charles-novia/
good old story. Bunch of lies n propaganda. Truely shameful piece frm a shameless soul
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

Tell that to:

- the family of the late doctor that your YEYEbrity offered N100,000 to.
- the courts that have reviewed her case and pronounced her GUILTY
and subsequently gave her a very light JAIL sentence.

Stopping IMPUNITY amongst ourselves is up to all of us.
SIMPLE.
Sentiments ko, emotions ni. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

and you know all this because you were there too ba undecided
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2016
If it's an accident and fault cannot be clearly established, the worst she should have been charged with is involuntary manslaughter...her lawyer should have disputed her fault for the accident...if the worst comes to the worst he should have argued contributory negligence meaning that the doctor was also neglectful in causing the accident and that the crowd that rescued him were negligent and that it was their negligence more than anything that resulted in his death...of course the opposing counsel could argue that the guilty party assumed the risk of negligent rescue, but who's to prove that she was negligent in the first place...if I was her counsel, I would flatly refuse any insinuation that her actions were in any way criminal, the case should have been considered a tort and dealt with according to civil law...all the doctor's family would have received would have been monetary compensation...this was an unfortunate accident and it's not smart to ruin two people's lives because of an accident angry

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by texazzpete(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Let me be blunt

If you believe this fictional story, you're a thrice accursed idiot and you do not deserve your life.

This Charles Novia must think everyone is as silly as he is.

I only hope he and his ilk visit her in prison.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by anonimi: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
and you know all this because you were there too ba undecided

Since you seem to be:

- either BLIND
or
- have SELECTIVE vision

let me repost what you missed from my comment that you quoted:

- the courts that have reviewed her case and pronounced her GUILTY and subsequently gave her a very light JAIL sentence.

Before you quote me and make another comment, please pause and THINK whether this Charles Novia's "eye witness" did not know the way to the courtS to be a witness for the YEYEbrity before she was convicted and sentenced to JAIL.
Get it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by papabaks(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
God Knows the Best!
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by slap1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Fukc Charles Novia. A damn Baskard of a goat

The easy way out...why not pick holes in his article? Why attack him? undecided
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by BedLam: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
ndujekwu:

Young man or Lady; stop being dramatic. A story has three (3) sides..... urs, mine and the truth. You know nothing about the truth so don't be a bigot

The decisions in the law court, we know is not always right, but working towards being perfect based on evidence(s) presented
That means you choosing to believe her own side makes your judgement warped. This is an incident that happened 10 years ago and you think the guy will still have the vivid memories of the said incident ? Please think!

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by SirToby(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God hospital keep records, they should go to St. Nicholas hospital to confirm whether ibinabo was truly admitted. Why would they even take her to St. Nicholas when they are many hospitals in lekki ? And nobody can take an injured person alone to the hospital from an accident scene. May God punish novia for this lies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by bqlekan(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

pray you never experience something traumatic,you will understand how the mind works........my roommate that died 6 years ago today,the events of that day,in fact that week as a whole,are still carved in my memory and i can tell you everything word for word without missing any part.

You are right bro, but the brain works in a more complicated way, lemme explain why you could remember every detail from 6years ago. (Even tho not really every)

You could remember all because he was yor room mate, one closer to you than your family as at that time, one you share everything together, one you wake up next too. Not some random lady in ronsons car who doesn't know you exist.

You could remember that event because it was a defining moment in your life then, a unique moment that won't happen again. Not some random road accident which happens almost everyday.

That is how the brain works, to recollect things in details, you need to prioritise its importance. This was six years ago and we both knew that man would have moved on.

He didn't even forget the least details. Bro I see foul here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
datola:
This Messur De Gaulle account is hard to believe. You mean they did not deem it fit to use his eye witness account to help her even after meeting Ibinabor four years ago in Portharcourt?

If this account is true, then Ibinabor and her team have been careless in handling the case.

Only God is all-knowing!

I agree wit u....why didn't ibinabo call dis guy as a witness....since he claimed they met in pH

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by IAmTobore(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
BedLam:
Why is he protecting the so called eye witness ? Why is he popping out now ? Okay that apart:

Did she remove the number plate as we read earlier ?

Did she refuse to apologize publicly because of her "career"?
If any of the above is true then she is guilty. It's not strange to see things like knowing the average Nigerian holds no regard for life especially when they have little money. She must do the time!
Truely, there have been different sides of the story. Even in the one i read on naij.com, the editor claimed to be an eye-witness and claimed that Ibinabo went to kill the man who was gently going by the road-side. The editor didnt state a car to car incidence, just car to human. On another website, i read that they hitted with cars face to face, but no issue of sumasult or flip-over. And when the doctor's sister would give her own account, she said ibinabo's car sumasulted out of over-speed and crossed over the concrete binders, and landed on the doctors car. And she removed the number plate and other particulars and ran away. How could she be so swift to do that without anybody stopping her? Or does she already have a spanner with her which she used to loose the bolts on the plates? And it's an issue of sumasult, a victim of a flip-over would find hard to gain control himself immidiately after incident. She is not expected to be concious if truely the accident was that heavy and she was drunk. Now who is telling the truth. Well it is porpularly said that "the dead is never guilty".

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Tobium1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
It was an accident, no sane human will drive and skid off de road to go de other lane. Ok she did'nt apologise, haba, do u want her to kip apologising all year round? Ok, dey said she's not remorseful, do dey expect her to lock hersef indoors for 10yrs crying and sobbing over her mistake? Well sha, na 5yrs, let her just go and serve de term, all dis long story of not being remorseful or non-apologetic won't bring de doctor back to life. And y'all nairalanders cursing and wailing at, I ask, what if na u make dat kind mistake, how wuld u feel wen de whole world is hauling blames on you

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Akainzo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
ndujekwu:
Am forced to believe the eye-witness. I just pray they reconsider their court prayer for another appeal, else, she should start buying provisions for her 5-years boarding house

It's well....

You are FORCED to believe! Was there a gun pointed to your head while reading, or there were cult guys holding machetes while you were reading?

Please share this phenomenal way of being FORCED to believe! You might just be a genius waiting to be discovered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Uchddaniel(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Its quite unfortunate. I have actually been one of the hater's of the Ibinabo's story. But i am now having a full re-think. Healing, healing and healing is what we ask. Sentencing Ibinabo, will be fine to show how SUPREME OUR LAW is, but for God's sake, the Doctors family should please forgive her and withdraw this case.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by stonemasonn: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
@op take that to supreme court
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by don4real18(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just a phrase to describe this write-up..... "NA LIE"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by IAmTobore(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
PweshyNonny:
In deed Nig can neva b a beta place. An accident happened and one person is to blame cos she survived. What of odas dat murder innocent pple? Wat punishment do dey serve? Wat if it was d doc dat was reckless? Yet evewi1 claims she was drunk n returning 4rm a club. God help us
You get sense jare. That's why it is always said that "the dead is never guilty"

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by NoRetreat(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Its a pity that some acclaimed civilized persons always act belatedly. Did you volunteer statement to the police? Definitely NO! For your information, the supreme court is not a trial court therefore your revelation is belated. Lesson to all, try to spare few minutes to report/record your account if need be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by GreatZaza(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice emotional write up, try again later.

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ChiefOfStaff(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Did this witness give a statement at the police station? If not, this is a waste of time, the law is the law, I personally feel she got of easy, the court could have been harsher within the confines of the law

Benite:

Source: http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/how-i-saved-ibinabo-fiberisimas-life-on-the-night-of-the-accident-eye-witness-speaks-to-charles-novia/

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by princejenks(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
lloydpras:

Nice Script Mr De Gaulle.

Be that as it may, Prior to this, she was sentenced to five years. After 3weeks she was outta jail..thought prisoners appeal behind bars.

Its already 10years, its now you are coming out to tell your own side of the story.

yea i think she was remanded back then when the case was ongoing till she got a judgement weeks later but which has been appealed now by the state in which the initial judgement was upturned and now she would be serving the 5 year sentence. I believe her lawyers would reopen the case in the light of this new revelations but that doesnt mean she may still not serve the time eventually but what charles novia is saying is that certain untruths being peddled that she was aloof from the deceased doctor's family as reason for reopening the case is not true going by daniel wilson's response here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup / Ini Edo In A Short Black Gown That Leaves Everything Open / Davido, B-Red And Trey Songz Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.