Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What If The Bible Is A Lie? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If The Bible Is A Lie? (20940 Views)

If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by cckris: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

From Ekwensu has no shrine, to Ekwensu's shrine is used for 419. grin grin
Where is the Ekwensu shrine? Amadi-Oha is at Ozuzu. Do you know where Lance Corporal is?
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Psylas(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
cckris:

The Igbos have the God of harvest - Ahajioku, whose priests are named Njoku, or, Ajoku.
God of the skies is Amadi-oha
Every Igbo village has a God for their streams, land, hills, & valleys, like the Ogwugwu of Okija.
The Igbos also have personal Gods known as Chi,
Highest One God known as Chi ukwu, contracted to Chukwu, Chineke
Igbos don't have any God of war, unless you want to fabricate one now, as a Pseudo-intellectual, & start teaching false history.
What of Anyanwu?

I'm Anyanwu for life!
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by cckris: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psylas:
What of Anyanwu?

I'm Anyanwu for life!
Anyanwu is personal deity that individuals can install & worship in their compounds. Some people may adopt it for their town. And the priests that establish their shrines are often called Iwuanyanwu, Ononiwu, Duruanyanwu, etc. They use only white roosters, or white rams. Whites.

But does Ekwensu have a shrine anywhere in Igboland. Igbo studies have not established that. Please don't fabricate another FABLE.
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by theEYe21(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
The universe and earth is still evolving or changing. 100 of species go extinct everyday while 100 more species evolve everyday. So the fact that the universe was created in 7 days is a lie. The universe is still evolving now as we speak.
sonOfLucifer:

You know there's a reason we ask for 'source' on FP. Anyone can write anything and say it is true. For example, I'm a former lover of the Queen of England.

Come on Man grin The PUNCH says THE PUNCH is the only TRUE NEWSPAPER.

Name 1 prophecy. We've been waiting for Jesus' coming since 2000 years. Is he still building mansions? grin This UNIVERSSSEEE was created in 7 days. Nigga's been building mansions since 2000 years. Maybe he should call Julius Berger to help out.

What a blatant lie. That's why Africa remains backwards. HOw can you build the future when you keep holding on to the past? A past that doesn't belong to you, isn't about you and written by people who never tasted egusi or palm wine? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
theEYe21:
The universe and earth is still evolving or changing. 100 of species go extinct everyday while 100 more species evolve everyday. So the fact that the universe was created in 7 days is a lie. The universe is still evolving now as we speak.
Na lie. The Bible talk say na 7 days. angry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by barnabas91: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
cckris:

Can you give even one reason you consider me senseless?

dont mind the guy, you wil know d atheist when they have nothing positive to say than to insult, just to start up e-fight.
No time for rubbish
what pains me most is that, just like Saul, after causing confusion in some shallow christians' mind, at the nearest future, they would have repented and converted, but those that doubted their faith might end up in hell.
God forbid
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
cckris:
Well, the Bible is True. True in history,& True in reality. It's from the Bible we learn that 500 years Before Christ, Ethiopia already existed as a nation among others. India was also mentioned.
The Bible is a collection of letters and books written by different authors, authors who were never a part of or aware of the final compilation called 'The Bible'. Paul, for instance, never met Jesus. Moses wrote about his own death. It's sad that an African knows more about Jewish history than he does his own. Unfortunately, it seems you draw your conclusions on history by reading from the Bible. Like the thread said, what if the Bible is wrong?

cckris:

[color=#000099]Europeans were then comparatively primitive. After Christ, the Bible was introduced to Europeans, & they became civilised, educated, & began to so develop as to overtake both India, Ethiopia, & even Babylon, one of the world powers BC.
Which history book taught you this? Lol. This is what happens when you study history in Sunday School and House fellowship.

cckris:
[color=#006600]
[color=#000099]It therefore flows logically that if Africans obey the Bible as the Europeans did, Africans can also develop likewise.
But the Chinese, Indians and Japanese kept their names and culture, and are doing quite well without Jesus and Abraham. Abi, their development is from Satan? grin

barnabas91:

dont mind the guy, you wil know d atheist when they have nothing positive to say than to insult, just to start up e-fight.
Ah, Barnabas, welcome.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Count the number of Churches on your streets. Imagine if those were factories producing something tangible. Imagine Ibadan Expressway hosting tech shows rather than religious conventions. While everyone shoots satellites into space,Africans are firing spiritual arrows at the gates of hell. grin have we not been deceived?
If the Bible is a lie, then lucifer is also unreal?!

2 Likes

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
If the Bible is a lie, then lucifer is also unreal?!
Of course.

2 Likes

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Safe
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
Okay, well I get the fact about atheist, muslims and all. But I don't understand yours, like why the hell do you think lucifer is right, when all we learnt about him while growing is ''he is bad''? And everyone can't be wrong, you know?

FACT: God killed more people in the Bible than Satan.
FACT: God is careless. Created the Universe. Could have placed the tree on the moon or Mars. I think he set Adam up.
FACT: Adam, Eve, Satan, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah.. All bullshit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

FACT: God is careless. Created the Universe. Could have placed the tree on the moon or Mars. I think he set Adam up.
Okay, where is it written that the devil has done a good thing? At least we know of the good things God has done.
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I agree with you on those bolden words, but since you believe He created Adam and from the Bible, (which is a proof we have of the existence of God and satan) we know that God is greater than Satan, are you not afraid of being condemned to hell?
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
Okay, where is it written that the devil has done a good thing? At least we know of the good things God has done.
Name something evil Satan has done (not an accusation. Just real evil)

What good has God done? Please don't make me laugh. Read your Bible. Not what the Church and Society has fed you. Start from the OT. Read about God's Boko Haram army, David and the Israelites, how they slaughtered and killed in the name of their God. Read about the genocides, and the commands to kill children and slaughter and raze down towns and cities. Read about how virigins were to be spared and taken for themselves. You think Game of Thrones is bad? The OT is a million times worse.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
I agree with you on those bolden words, but since you believe He created Adam and from the Bible, (which is a proof we have of the existence of God and satan) we know that God is greater than Satan, are you not afraid of being condemned to hell?
Hell and heaven is what you make earth to be. If I'm wrong and Hell is real, I'm at peace with my fate. It would mean we are also both eligible for Allah's Hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
What's going on?
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Name something evil Satan has done (not an accusation. Just real evil)

What good has God done? Please don't make me laugh. Read your Bible. Not what the Church and Society has fed you. Start from the OT. Read about God's Boko Haram army, David and the Israelites, how they slaughtered and killed in the name of their God. Read about the genocides, and the commands to kill children and slaughter and raze down towns and cities. Read about how virigins were to be spared and taken for themselves. You think Game of Thrones is bad? The OT is a million times worse.
That's my point bro, the church and society has fed me only good things about God, yet the opposite about Satan. Do you mean almost everyone's wrong?
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Precial419: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
PLS BEFORE CRITICIZE THE BIBLE STUDY IT PROPERLY.EG MOSES DID NOT WRITE OF HIS OWN DEATH AND THE BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN IN 7 DAYS
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
Sonoflucifer why is it that lucifer didnt send anyone to die for our sins, like we do hear of Jesus death? Why is it that there are mostly messengers of God, but few of satan? From what we know, Good overcomes Bad mostly, why cant the message of satan overcome that of God, if he's good? Why is it that almost everyone believes in God? But the good, almighty so-called satan is only watching without being able to do anything? Why is it that when any bad thing happens it's attributed to lucifer, and good to God? It's better to serve a God everyone believes is good, and later find out he is. Than to disbelieve in Him, and later find out he is good, to your detriment.
- Jesus was a fool who died for blasphemy. A carpenter's son, a bastard(no one knew his father) claimed to be GOD's Son. That was silly. His cross was well deserved. Lol.
- God is the ultimate scam.
- Every nation has a President. Every religion has a GOD. Their Gods, like their President, is a representation of who they are, their culture, their beliefs.

Brother, I wish I could help you. Your case pass wetin I fit handle. Read the title of my thread again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Precial419:
PLS BEFORE CRITICIZE THE BIBLE STUDY IT PROPERLY.EG MOSES DID NOT WRITE OF HIS OWN DEATH AND THE BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN IN 7 DAYS
Deuteronomy 34:1–12
Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the Lord showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan . . . . So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day. Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Precial419: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Deuteronomy 34:1–12
Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the Lord showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan . . . . So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day. Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished .

THATS BECAUSE U TOOK IT THAT MOSES WROTE D FIVE BOOKS BUT HE DIDNT THE FIVE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY DIFFERENT TRADITIONS THAT IS AUTHOR COULD BE REFERRED TO AS AUTHORITY
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yh
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hell and heaven is what you make earth to be. If I'm wrong and Hell is real, I'm at peace with my fate. It would mean we are also both eligible for Allah's Hell.
I leave you to your fate, but hope you wake up one day without the hate, but love for your creator.
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
Also, since you believe in God and that He created you. If not for anything, the fact that He created you is enough to make you know He's good. .
Bro, I'm atheist. I 'hate' all Gods equally.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
I leave you to your fate, but hope you wake up one day without the hate, but love for your creator.
Lol. cheesy thank you. bye.
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Bro, I'm atheist. I 'hate' all Gods equally.
Oh! An atheist, then you should hate satan too. And not believe in him at all, let alone that he's good.

Well...
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
Oh! An atheist, then you should hate satan too. And not believe in him at all, let alone that he's good.
Well...
https://www.nairaland.com/2828556/luciferean-series-understanding-christianity
https://www.nairaland.com/2989687/how-jesus-died-sins
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:

Well...
You keep trying to place me in a box, because you do not understand me. Why not get to know people first, before attaching labels to them? Stop all the assumptions. Then, you get to appreciate life better.

Just an advice. I never heard that when I was growing up, but it served me well. wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
misspicy, can I woo you too? tongue embarassed
hows your saturday going?
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Dharneehell(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You keep trying to place me in a box, because you do not understand me. Why not get to know people first, before attaching labels to them? Stop all the assumptions. Then, you get to appreciate life better.

Just an advice. I never heard that when I was growing up, but it served me well. wink
Okay, sorry for assuming. I felt since you're a Nigerian - maybe, you grew up being taught that.

But, for a 'sonoflucifer' you don't do too well in convincing others about your 'dad'. You are not an atheist too, you are taking sides already.
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharneehell:
Okay, sorry for assuming. I felt since you're a Nigerian - maybe, you grew up being taught that.

But, for a 'sonoflucifer' you don't do too well in convincing others about your 'dad'. You are not an atheist too, you are taking sides already.

Man.....
Re: What If The Bible Is A Lie? by misspicy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
misspicy, can I woo you too? tongue embarassed
hows your saturday going?
LOL

can you be up against Lezz?
tongue

Saturday going smoothly and yours? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.