Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You (47699 Views)

FRSC, VIO, LASTMA, Police: Who Would You Prefer To Have An Encounter With? / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons / See Reasons Why You Should Not Always Ask For Full Tank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Ninilowo(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
(7) Roger clearance
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by banio: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
When they are hungry they will ask for everything including fire extinguisher, spare tyre, Brake light, head light, traffic indicator, horn etc. If You fail to provide anyone na money U go provide

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by aisammy4: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=norriswood post=43878005][/quote]

i DON'T THINK FIRE EXTINGUISHER IS A DOCUMENTS BUT A REQUIREMENT

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by nonstan(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2016
UjGina:
All that na wash. If those want to get money from you all those document can't safe you.
I salute your grammar madame

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by IAmTobore(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2016
rottennaija:
I fly a plane, a jet. Please Op, what will they likely ask me?
How you would like to crash.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by IAmTobore(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2016
omolola15:
I still dey gather money. And I'm still thinking. Should I buy a car or a jet. Please i need advice. Which should I buy.
Buy a canoe.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by rottennaija(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
IAmTobore:
How you would like to crash.
Safe landing

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by mrteee: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2016
omolola15:
I still dey gather money. And I'm still thinking. Should I buy a car or a jet. Please i need advice. Which should I buy.

Buy panadol extra extra

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by danehijan: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
What is CAR again?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by IkpuMmadu: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2016
If your insurance papers doesn't come with a scratch card and alert it's fake
If your car papers doesn't come with a scratch card it's fake
If you didn't take capture for drivers license

It's just fake

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by IkpuMmadu: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2016
UjGina:
All that na wash. If those want to get money from you all those document can't safe you.

English has been executed, killed and buried by you

Rest in peace English

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by sexaddict08(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2016
princemillla:

2 ways you can save ur self from the story is turn the part that contain the date inward or use blade n scratch it off.
Shikena.....

u think those criminals cannot tell u to loose the tyre? guy, just give them their N50 or N100 and they'll even give you their number in case you have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by vRendoh(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2016

What is the usefulness of the third party insurance? Who gets that money?I sincerely feel Nigerians are being short change here!
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by princemillla(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2016
sexaddict08:

u think those criminals cannot tell u to loose the tyre? guy, just give them their N50 or N100 and they'll even give you their number in case you have a problem.

Nawa ooo, are they that despirate?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by akanniade10(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
If your insurance papers doesn't come with a scratch card and alert it's fake
If your car papers doesn't come with a scratch card it's fake
If you didn't take capture for drivers license

It's just fake

If you check http://www.askniid.org/checkpolicy.aspx and you don't see any information, ur insurance is fake grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by akanniade10(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2016
vRendoh:

What is the usefulness of the third party insurance? Who gets that money?I sincerely feel Nigerians are being short change here!

I wonder
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by sexaddict08(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2016
princemillla:

this country is a mess.
those guys in that black dirty uniform are nothing but hopeless nonentities. maybe they have not frustrate u before, in the end its money that will settle it. Immediately u give them the money u become their pal.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by sexaddict08(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2016
princemillla:

don't get it twisted, I even dislike people that argue with police. just give them what they want and stop putting your precious life at risk because of less than $2.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by UjGina: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

English has been executed, killed and buried by you

Rest in peace English
i type that in a hurry as your disposition and overt attack is immaterial. Juxtapose "exectuted" and "killed"! Tautology and grammatically incorrect as you lack the prerequisite to dwell on others mistake.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Gkemz: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2016
License to carry occupants.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by achi4u(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2016
UjGina:
i type that in a hurry as your disposition and overt attack is immaterial. Juxtapose "exectuted" and "killed"! Tautology and grammatically incorrect as you lack the prerequisite to dwell on others mistake.
Never mind them jare.
Though the latest bomb you just realized is too lethal and can cause serious problem in this thread. Thanks
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by GoldEnyong(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
[color=#006600]I still dey gather money. And I'm still thinking. Should I buy a car or a jet. Please i need advice. Which should I buy please.

buy bicycle

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by KENZYYONG(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sijo01:
Hackney Permit if it's a commercial vehicle.
if and only I you have a carrier....but most importantly they will always request for a duly stamped vt/rw

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by princemillla(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
sexaddict08:

this country is a mess.
those guys in that black dirty uniform are nothing but hopeless nonentities. maybe they have not frustrate u before, in the end its money that will settle it. Immediately u give them the money u become their pal.

Eeeeeh, on countless occasion. The highest av paid is 3k at ketu.

Truly men In black no send u. U go
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by zakimon: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
7. "Allocation" paper
8. Plate number receipt

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by IkpuMmadu: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
UjGina:

That's not tautology but for emphasis ....
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by LasPlagas: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
CMR still dey this life? Nigerian police has never asked me for that paper o. That paper help sway in 2000 upwards.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Onyenna(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
jeyselassie:
See this brown uniform guys asked me for all my documents which I provided and d next thing they said I will follow dem to d office bcuz I my tyre was expired. They said one tyre expired 2011 d oda 2009. No jokes I had to appeal to them to let me go

Last year they tried that tyre sh*t with my bro whose tyres were made in 2010.....He simply went to their (FRSC) vehicle and ckecked their tyres as well..... Lo and behold, all four of their tyres were manufactured in 2005!!!.....yes!.....2005!!......They had no choice but to Shamefully let him go.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by hardychris(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
They will ask for your flying and wizzardry permit to ascertain if you got it from Benin and also make sure you renew them
rottennaija:
I fly a plane, a jet. Please Op, what will they likely ask me?

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by princemillla(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Onyenna:

Last year they tried that tyre sh*t with my bro whose tyres were made in 2010.....He simply went to their (FRSC) vehicle and ckecked their tyres as well..... Lo and behold, all four of their tyres were manufactured in 2005!!!.....yes!.....2005!!......They had no choice but to Shamefully let him go.......

Thank you, this I will do if the attack my tyres.
Meanwhile u can't even see date on my tyres all had been scrapped off

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Jay5000(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
PROOF OF OWNERSHIP

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by ican2020: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
barlkeez:

It is very important to have these vehicle documents before you hit the roads to avoid being harassed. Failure to produce these documents could also lead to your car being impounded.

See the list below:

1) A valid Driver’s License
2) Vehicle license
3) Insurance Certificate
4) Certificate of Road Worthiness.
5) CMR (Police report)
6) A Tinted permit if your vehicle has a tinted glass (Very important)

Another important thing to note is that the documents must be up to date. Don’t go around with expired or fake papers.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/6-important-vehicle-documents-police-frsc-vio-will-always-ask-you.html

what is
5) CMR (Police report)
And how do I get and at what cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.