Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You (47703 Views)

FRSC, VIO, LASTMA, Police: Who Would You Prefer To Have An Encounter With? / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons / See Reasons Why You Should Not Always Ask For Full Tank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by jeyselassie(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Onyenna:

Last year they tried that tyre sh*t with my bro whose tyres were made in 2010.....He simply went to their (FRSC) vehicle and ckecked their tyres as well..... Lo and behold, all four of their tyres were manufactured in 2005!!!.....yes!.....2005!!......They had no choice but to Shamefully let him go.......
im dead bro. I don laff die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by id4sho(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
backwardneva:
Abeg which one is CMR(police report)?
central motor registry
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
4k them!I won't occupy my life trying to get all that. all I need is a tracking device and proof of ownership.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by zeedof(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
omolola15:
I still dey gather money. And I'm still thinking. Should I buy a car or a jet. Please i need advice. Which should I buy.
horse will be better option for you

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
rottennaija:
I fly a plane, a jet. Please Op, what will they likely ask me?

As long as you can see where to park in the air, they will only ask why you no get sense..

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by leofab(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
sexaddict08:

so u no fit spell 'buhari' ? your boyfriend dey try ooo. But if you no get boyfriend make I apply ooo. at all at all na ...
thats him and he is enjoying my cluelessness...

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by akinszz: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Plus neco result.....
Eboh4z:
Dey ask of birth certificate............

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by professore(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is informative
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Heineken(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
rottennaija:
I fly a plane, a jet. Please Op, what will they likely ask me?
flying license na.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by precious1967(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
what of road worthness?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by surey: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
They don't have valid particulars for their vehicles. God will judge you
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by charlesucheh(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
IF THEY(VIO/FRSC) ARE TO OBJECTIVELY RELY ON THESE DOCs, THEN THEY SHOULD AT LEAST BE IMPOUNDING UP TO 70% OF CARS ON THE ROAD!!!! Una wan tell me say most of those ARABAS and AGBERO Danfo drivers get up to date papers Make I Hear!!!!
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by sexaddict08(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
leofab:
thats him and he is enjoying my cluelessness...

una fit each other oooo....Lol.
so u dey smoke weed
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by omolola15(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
IAmTobore:
Buy a canoe.

You know even fit advice me to buy yacht.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by omolola15(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
mrteee:

Buy panadol extra extra

Why you come put 2 extra na.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by omolola15(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
zeedof:
horse will be better option for you

You know where dem dey sell am?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by tunlex01(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Will they request for a Certificate of road worthiness for a 3 year old car bought brand new?

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Onyenna(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
princemillla:

Thank you, this I will do if the attack my tyres.
Meanwhile u can't even see date on my tyres all had been scrapped off

**scrapping the numbers*** Awesome idea!....Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
I really don't know what this CMR is? Can one erudite folk explain what it is and how to get it?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by tunlex01(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
tunlex01:
Will they request for a Certificate of road worthiness for a 3 year old car bought brand new?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by dabosuker(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
jodeci:
CMR is no longer in use.(Central Motor Registry)

Please what is the CMR & what is the document that replaced it ?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Macmilla(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
barlkeez:

It is very important to have these vehicle documents before you hit the roads to avoid being harassed. Failure to produce these documents could also lead to your car being impounded.

See the list below:

1) A valid Driver’s License
2) Vehicle license
3) Insurance Certificate
4) Certificate of Road Worthiness.
5) CMR (Police report)
6) A Tinted permit if your vehicle has a tinted glass (Very important)

Another important thing to note is that the documents must be up to date. Don’t go around with expired or fake papers.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/6-important-vehicle-documents-police-frsc-vio-will-always-ask-you.html

Plz what is police report? I've never been asked for that. The name even sounds like what our ever fraudulent police cooked up to exploit ppl.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by LasPlagas: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please who knows if NPF have started capturing biometrics for the new tint permit they asked us to do? I have finished the process since March 2016 but they haven't yet sent me an sms or email for that matter. Please who knows anybody that have gotten theirs?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by shapoh(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2018
lolz...dose pple ehhhhhhhhhhhh
Okaakoko:
once they are not ready to Let you go, they will ask for
c caution
spare tyre
fire extinguisher
head lamp
break light
reverse light
wiper
break oil
umbrella
torch light
Jack
they will even check your shock absorber.
April, 21st 2015 I fell into their trap, I passed all the above. but behold, they booked me for expired tyre.
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Individual85: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pls help, which authority will ask for custom duty paper, I bought Hyundai from dealer and later discovered dis is no custom paper,though he said it was bough new in naija and no evidence to show that. What can I do. Pls answer. It's my 1st car
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by ospreywin(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Individual85:
Pls help, which authority will ask for custom duty paper, I bought Hyundai from dealer and later discovered dis is no custom paper,though he said it was bough new in naija and no evidence to show that. What can I do. Pls answer. It's my 1st car
Customs precisely and sometimes, police do request for it. If the vehicle was bought new there should be a receipt for it. At least ask him to provide the registered documents for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.