Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78110 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by lapazi(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
What do girls first notice in a guy as soon as they set eyes on him? The shoes? The car-keys? The body language?

These are the first 5 things a girl notices in a guy the first time she meets him.(beg to differ)
And it all happens in seconds!

1. YOUR OVERALL STATURE:

Your Height, weight and body build. Her eyes captures it all at once

2. PHYSICAL HYGIENE:

Yes ladies see this next. Are your nail clean and neatly trimmed or have large colonies of bacteria have turned that place to their dwelling place. Pearly white teeth or stained teeth? Well trimmed beard or scraggly hair sticking out like barbed wire. Yes bruv, the ladies notice

3. DRESS SENSE:

This is different from personal hygiene. Your dress sense is rated in two ways- Co-ordination and quality. (yes there is a science to it)
Co-ordination to see how well you put your outfit together .More importantly quality.
Women are very good at sizing up what you are wearing and deciding what rung of the economic ladder you belong.

4. YOUR 4TH FINGER:

After they have sized you up, they mentally note if you are married or not by looking at your 4th finger.

5. YOUR DICTION:
How well spoken are you? that is the 5th they look out for.

What do you all think....?
Get in here and add yours!

Remember first impression matters.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Doubleagent008(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
funny to think an average guy looks at two places in the first 5 seconds... the face in the next 60 seconds and then the brain the next 1 hour. And ladies check these 5 things under a Min? Ladies is that an overdrive of multi-tasking?!!!!

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by princy80(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
i don book FTS(first to siddon)....more teachers wanted here pls

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Correct smiley

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by mbaka0433: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
money ........

Owoo

Kudi

Ego

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
That is correct. Ladies take in a lot more than men. Men look at how sexy or attractive first and foremost, even the holy men. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Greene66: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
1.Phone type
2.Wallet size
3.Car keys (with remote)
4.Something expensive:watch,ring,chain (they know original pass abokii sef) grin
5.Crotch

If yhu pass 1-4. Them fit fflw yhu anywere sad sad

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by lapazi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers

haba bros how will they see the size of the wallet, do ladies now have x-ray vision?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Zambux(f): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
fourth finger first on the left hand.... though some dudes don't represent sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2016
OP,I agree with u. Actually, it's even a lot more than that. Include the wristwatch,hair cut and graciously sniffing to get a whiff of his cologne. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by iykekelvins(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OP,I agree with u. Actually, it's even a lot more than that. Include the wristwatch and graciously sniffing to get a whiff of his cologne. cheesy
So, You do that?

Why?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
So, You do that?

Why?

It's usually unconscious... but that's basically because we like to take note of those things and pray that they are just in order.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Leriebloom(f): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OP,I agree with u. Actually, it's even a lot more than that. Include the wristwatch,hair cut and graciously sniffing to get a whiff of his cologne. cheesy
Cologne. Very important.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2016
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by iykekelvins(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

It's usually unconscious... but that's basically because we like to take note of those things and pray that they are just in order.
Ok, Once they're in order

What's the next step?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
1.Phone type
2.Wallet size
3.Car keys (with remote)
4.Something expensive:watch,ring,chain (they know original pass aboki
5.Crotch

If yhu pass 1-4. Them fit fflw yhu anywere sad sad
I've got a friend that has a very skinny wallet but keeps bundles of cash in his car's glovebox........ always.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Jadekitana(f): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2016
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Soulz22(m): 12:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

In how many minutes Olivia kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2016
#1 is so true grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Soulz22:
In how many minutes Olivia kiss
A minute at most. Though, these details are actually taken in quite fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ba7man(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
If you come to one of our construction sites, you'll see enough labourers and bricklayers with chest and trousers bulging. undecided

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Soulz22(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

A minute at most. Though, these details are actually taken in quite fast.

Oya check mine plzz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Maamin(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

cool

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ok, Once they're in order

What's the next step?

Not in order in the sense of a sequence. But rather, in a,way that suits our individual tastes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Soulz22:

Oya check mine plzz grin
How so?

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Leriebloom:

Cologne. Very important.

Yuppie...cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by munchi(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2016
princy80:
i don book FTS(first to siddon)....more teachers wanted here pls
You missed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by princy80(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2016
munchi:
You missed it
na now i dey see am...see wetin airtel network do me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Ray360: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Ray360: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol. Funnily enough, some men don't look out for these same features that ladies look out for in a man In a lady. no time as they would say. just a large front and a plentiful backside is enough to get them drooling like a lunatic on the loose.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2016
If he smells good, then we're already half way there

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.