Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

National Economic Council Set To Hold 2-day Retreat Next Week - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / National Economic Council Set To Hold 2-day Retreat Next Week (524 Views)

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) / 5 Reasons To Hold Your Traditonal And White Wedding Ceremony The Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Economic Council Set To Hold 2-day Retreat Next Week by Eventnews: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
The National Economic Council, NEC, will hold a two-day Retreat next week beginning Monday, March 21 to March 22. President Muhammadu Buhari will deliver the keynote address during the formal opening session on Monday morning.

Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, (as Chairman of NEC, an advisory body to the President) would preside over the retreat with governors from the 36 states of the federation attending, including the Central Bank Governor and the Budget & Planning Minister among other top government functionaries.

Read more
http://www.eventnews.com.ng/event/national-economic-council-set-hold-2-day-retreat-next-week/
Re: National Economic Council Set To Hold 2-day Retreat Next Week by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
PMB and APC pls carry go.

Its never late doing the right thing.

I know many people are happy with the economic Situation especially the wailing wailers.

I am also aware that even if u give them power, they will do the worst
Re: National Economic Council Set To Hold 2-day Retreat Next Week by Eventnews: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
PMB and APC pls carry go.

Its never late doing the right thing.

I know many people are happy with the economic Situation especially the wailing wailers.

I am also aware that even if u give them power, they will do the worst

I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

RMD, Peace Hyde & Andre Blaze Set To Host Africa Achievers Award / Nairalander Married Today / Sultan Announces Date For Eid El-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.