Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome (5334 Views)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by Sexytemi(f): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
I started reading a novel yesterday -Sydney Sheldon's "ANOTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT. A good novel with a captivating plot but that's not the point.I was captivated or intrigued by a certain character ( NOELLE PAGE.
).

Ms. Page was a beautiful damsel of about 18 who ran away from home after she was physically abused by her father who _pimped her out to her father. Long story short, she met and fell in love with an American soldier who jilted her after promising marriage. She found out she was pregnant.

Now, people, what's going through your minds? She either keeps the baby or abort it, right? Two straight-forward options.

Here's where it even gets more intriguing: She decides to keep the keep the zygote till it's fully-formed. She wanted it to have a life, to become an individual -a baby- before she'd abort it. Her logic: "I want to keep this baby till it takes the form of Larry (her lover), name it Larry before it is born then kill it to hurt my ex-lover". and

A woman so scorned and bitter that she'd endanger her life after the third month of pregnancy to kill the baby just to get back at her ex who's a thousand miles away and doesn't even know she's pregnant. Imagine what she'd do if she ever meets him again.

Noelle Page's story isn't peculiar. There are a lot of women with anger issues out there.
I mean, you meet a beautiful woman. You both hit it off from the very first "hi". You both begin to develop feelings for each other. What's more? She's faithful and homely. In your head, you're like, "I have found her. THE woman"...Then reality hits you in the face like a gust of wind in the middle of April.

For some reasons, you've not called like you used to in recent weeks or you seem less enthusiastic about her calls or messages which is unusual. Maybe she gives you an impromptu visit ... She somehow concludes you're not into her anymore or, worst still, there's another woman involved. She probably has noticed you've been getting more attention from some females... "IT'S OVER BETWEEN US! IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU WHEN I WANT YOU THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?". She probably throws a little more tantrum. You manage to put a lid on your temper. Weeks later, you get an apology from her when she finds you're innocent of her accusations. Everything seems normal but you know it's going to happen again.

I've heard stories of girlfriends destroying gifts they bought for their boyfriends 'cause they feel they're being cheated on. Sometimes women screwing around with the friends and friendly acquaintances of their men, not for money, but because they feel the men aren't being faithful.

Years ago, in the outskirts of my city, a man was lynched because a scorned woman accused him of being a thief when she thought he'd cheated on her. She watched him burn to ashes but she confessed days later.

I think jealousy isn't necessarily bad but what it pushes one to do really matters.

As a matter of fact, now when I am really interested in a dating a female, I'd deliberately piss her off then gauge her reaction(s). If she handles it maturely by talking things out with me, then I go ahead but if she doesn't? Well, you already know.

There've been stories of scorned girlfriends/wives harming their men physically which, in hindsight, could have been avoided. The signs are always there. Just be discerning enough to notice them.

So, guys, how did/would you handle women with anger issues whom you dated/are dating? Faithful, homely women, that is.

Women ,how do you tame your roaring flames ?

I have/read the novel, such a captivating novel, read it twice and would still read it again....all for love.....she lost all she took years to build for the love of a man who doesn't even recall her face, I felt a deep pity for her when she was injected and she remembered her castle and ships that her dad always showed her....what a strong character Noelle page is.....

Have u read wind lock of the God's also by Sydney Sheldon also....
Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

I have/read the novel, such a captivating novel, read it twice and would still read it again....all for love.....she lost all she took years to build for the love of a man who doesn't even recall her face, I felt a deep pity for her when she was injected and she remembered her castle and ships that her dad always showed her....what a strong character Noelle page is.....

Have u read wind lock of the God's also by Sydney Sheldon also....
"Wind lock of the Gods"? No, I haven't.

I hope it's captivating? Heck! It's a Sydney Sheldon novel - it'd be captivating. I'd download the PDF version now.

It seems you're an ardent literati? [/b]
Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by hibiscus76(f): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
One dude I know his post doesn't disappoint..thesonofmark..you type brilliantly and me likey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by Sexytemi(f): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

"Wind lock of the Gods"? No, I haven't.

I hope it's captivating? Heck! It's a Sydney Sheldon novel - it'd be captivating. I'd download the PDF version now.

It seems you're an ardent literati? [/b]

Windmill** sorry not windlock...... and Yea, I love reading, just been too lazy of recent to read....I love Stephen kings novels, Iris johansen is also a writer whose books I love reading.....and Yea....windmill of the God's is an interesting piece from Sydney Sheldon.
Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Windmill** sorry not windlock...... and Yea, I love reading, just been too lazy of recent to read....I love Stephen kings novels, Iris johansen is also a writer whose books I love reading.....and Yea....windmill of the God's is an interesting piece from Sydney Sheldon.
Interesting. Surprising that our e-paths haven't crossed until now.

Here's a download link to novels by the greats (Agatha Christine, Stephen King, Sydney Sheldon and the likes) : https://virtualelibrary.

I'm still reading the tons of novels I downloaded from it.
Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by dillycool(f): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
I just don't stress it.
He hasn't called? I'll call him.
He doesn't text? I'll text him. My anger is always in check
Re: Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome by Sexytemi(f): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Interesting. Surprising that our e-paths haven't crossed until now.

Here's a download link to novels by the greats (Agatha Christine, Stephen King, Sydney Sheldon and the likes) : https://virtualelibrary.

I'm still reading the tons of novels I downloaded from it.

awww, thanks....I'll check them out.

I just checked out the Sydney Sheldon's's collections and saw the novel I told u about....been long I read a novel from James hardley chase.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.