Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

New FRSC Rule On Drivers License - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License (54024 Views)

How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems / National Drivers License Now Valid For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by cbravo2: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Motor vehicle crashes remain the leading killer of human lives. They have resulted in more waste of lives and property than major communicable diseases and sundry ailments put together. Inexperience, immaturity and elevated tendency for risk taking are often cited as the major reasons for the elevated crash rates of young drivers. In an effort to address this, basic drivers’ education programs, those intended to prepare new drivers to pass their state’s licensure exams, were developed to teach the skills and habits necessary for safe vehicle operation. Such courses have been prominent in the United States since the 1950s.

Today, about half of the states continue to require that teens take some form of drivers’ education prior to licensure, and several others offer benefits and incentives for doing so, such as early eligibility for obtaining a license or learner’s permit. Demand for such programs has thus remained strong, with the 30/6 (thirty days in six months) model remaining a high school fixture for many teens across the country. Despite their popularity, basic driver education programs continue to be the subject of scrutiny and debate. Several high‐profile evaluations have produced no evidence that basic driver education programs reduced crash rates; some have even suggested that such programs have had adverse safety impacts due to incentive structures in numerous states that allow teens who complete driver’s education to begin driving at a younger age or to hold their learner’s permits or intermediate licenses for a shorter period of time.

Some researchers also note that in general, the results of evaluations of driver education programs have not been used in any systematic way to conduct follow‐up studies of the reasons for programs’ successes or failures, or to build upon them in an attempt to improve programs. The lack of firm evidence that basic driver education reduces the crash rates of young drivers, in conjunction with the general popularity of driver education and the need for some type of mechanism to teach new drivers how to drive, has led to increased interest in improving the quality of driver education and license programs.

http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/education/implementation-of-drivers-education-testing-and-motor-vehicle-licensing-system-in-frsc/
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by oluwanoni: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
pattybf:

this will be difficult, except u ve a copy of dat, even at dat u will need an insider to help sort it out. try wt d form if u ve it or apply for a reissue but u ve to pay again.

if it was done at my center, maybe I cld help!

Pattybf
I need to do a reissue , I don't mind paying again., lost mine some few days again , how can I contact you to get this done.
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by pattybf(f): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
oluwanoni:

Pattybf
I need to do a reissue , I don't mind paying again., lost mine some few days again , how can I contact you to get this done.

Whatsapp/phone nos in signature!
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by sundayseun2u: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
29days not 26 days but it can be avoided
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by alphalpha(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
On the way from Owerri to PH in a GUO bus, police just stop us for road. Asked for license, now asking for proof of ownership
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by pattybf(f): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
alphalpha:
On the way from Owerri to PH in a GUO bus, police just stop us for road. Asked for license, now asking for proof of ownership

I supposed he meant proof of Ownership, a vehicle document!
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by alphalpha(m): 2:22am On Aug 16, 2020
We were allowed to leave in peace but after about 30mins of delay and a call to GUO transport office in Lagos. The office had to explain no fewer than 5 times that GUO doesn't give the proof of ownership document to drivers. Thanks. ���
pattybf:

I supposed he meant proof of Ownership, a vehicle document!
Re: New FRSC Rule On Drivers License by adanny01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
alphalpha:

In other words, bribe me or waste your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) / Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) / 2017 Honda CRV Is Here, What Do You Think About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.