Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos (30427 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Some people can be so heartless..why bring a child into the world for him/her to eventually end up like this. This baby was dumped at Agbekolade, Agege Motor Road in Idi-Oro area of Lagos on Friday morning.. According to reports, residents of the area found the baby in a lifeless state -lying in a gutter. The corpse is yet to be removed by the authorities...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/woman-dumps-her-new-born-baby-in-gutter.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
wicked woman

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by SolexxBarry(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
And many are praying to have one cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by HotCrystal: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
she might have killed our Buhari of tomorrow.... heartless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Xposer: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
can u imagine the height of wickedness...woman, ur judgement day is near
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why are humans so wicked cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
A young girl must have done this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Pennsylvania: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by tolugar: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Heart of women are full of evil

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is heartlessness!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oloshi buruku embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Ayt27(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2016
I condemn her act, but abusing her doesn't change shiii. Obviously, there is a reason she dumped her baby there. Na person wey wear the bata dey know where hin dey pain am.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 19, 2016
It's possible she delivered a fresh still birth and didn't know where and how to discard/dispose.

that's even the most likely thing

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by teddybear007(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
twoondei:
It's possible she delivered a fresh still birth and didn't know where and how to discard/dispose.

that's even the most likely thing

Even a dead child deserves some respect and a good farewell. Gracias.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by teddybear007(f): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ayt27:
I condemn her act, but abusing her doesn't change shiii. Obviously, there is a reason she dumped her baby there. Na person wey wear the bata dey know where hin dey pain am.

Not arguing with u, but whatever be d reason, dumping d baby there aint d best option even in a worst scenario. Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by peacengine(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
The mother must be a teenager from Romance section undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by donholy28(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
uwammebi people dey find pikin and she dey troway her own...I blame d father of d baby

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Mutuwa(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
SHE will not see the gates of paradise.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Royals1st: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
If she kill the bubu of tmr i swear is better what is the need of old bubu we have on ground nothing
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by NanciaKay(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Beautiful baby, lovely complexion. But a very heartless momma!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Temismith(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
na wa oo
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by oloriooko(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wicked woman and wicked man that fvcked her to trigger the baby angry
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by flokii: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Royals1st:
If she kill the bubu of tmr i swear is better what is the need of old bubu we have on ground nothing

what d feck are you saying?

or are you high on cheap cannabis

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by George2016(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good please have mercy on this poor baby.
Mothers, pls. don't born if u are not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by emmyw(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
No One Can Escape Judgment, Everyone Will Be Rewarded According To What He/She Did While On Earth, What Did The Innocent Baby Do To Deserve This Predicament From A heartless Being?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by IamBellaRose(f): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
....And when this baby grow up to become somebody important, the mother would come to claim mother, what happened to mother less babies home.....people wicked sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.