Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92419 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
donhils:

Why spend up to 70k? Don't you know that 20k phones can equally do most (if not all ) things that a 70k phone can do? And to someone else, spending 70k on a phone is such a big waste of funds.
I know but we are talking about 235k smartphone.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by flamezyprinz(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.
show us pixture or we dont beliv u tongue

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by vickemy01(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
As rich as Otedola is, I doubt he'd buy the phone.

If that phone can take me to heaven, I'll buy 10 for me and my family.

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

Mehn this is serious, how people spend money on gadget despite the economic hardship. Omo dat guy really turned up, after five yrs he will buy sell dat one for 20k n buy S13 for 500k lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Lexusgs430: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Jasboi:
beast!!!! 6gb ram..
You can say that again!!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by deen4real7902: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Everybody has one particular thing they can spend money on, for me its electronics, if I have 100k, I can spend 99k on it if I want it, that's my nature. I can't buy wristwatch more than 2k (I don't even wear one) and you will see some people buying watch of 50k or more, that's what they love, not that I don't have the money if I want, but can't just buy it, not my interest.

24 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2016
vickemy01:

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

Mehn this is serious, how people spend money on gadget despite the economic hardship. Omo dat guy really turned up, after five yrs he will buy sell dat one for 20k n buy S13 for 500k lol

As in, I won't forget when BB9800 came out, every1 was like, torch torch torch, I must get it at all cost.

5yrs after, the phone is as cheap as a torch-light.

It's funny how regular people spend what billionaires should spend, buying exotic gadgets. Whereas, billionaires spend what regular people should spend, buying simple gadgets.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Electronzeez(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.

Gone are the days when apple phone and tablets are the most expensive , android is taking over .
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by chumakk: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

say no to poverty and poverty mindset.

11 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Electronzeez(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2016
vickemy01:

Why do you guys show a separate trait when someone go for an expensive mobile phone , you guys are always quick to juxtpose them with top notch like otedola and dangote but you will see nothing wrong if the same pereon(s) bought himself a rolls royce or a range rover .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2016
chumakk:
say no to poverty and poverty mindset.

Say no to illiteracy.

Poverty is when u can't afford anything. Prudence is when you choose to buy a cheaper thing over an exorbitant thing. Maturity with compassion, is when you choose to use the money to solve another person's problem.

I've said no to poverty way before you were born. I can afford to send you to college.

21 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
This is what we call class ... If you can afford it then buy it ... Those of you saying stuffs against the bro ...if you are a gadget freak you won't be saying such ... The same reason why you can buy the same bottle water of 100 at rate of 1000 in some hotel .. That's what they call class peeps

6 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by MizTyna(f): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

In a nutshell, we all have different perceptions, wants, choices, and economical policies.

I was just saying I can't spend N235,000 on something I want. I can only spend it on something I need. And I don't see that phone as something I need. I may want it, but I can't spend N235,000 on a want. I can spend 50% above of my cash asset on what I need. I cannot spend more than 10% of my cash asset on a want. My cash asset is below N2m, so buying a N235,000 phone wld be breaking my financial policy. Why wld I spend N235,000 on a want, when those I love, or those that love me, have standing needs.

All the same, if you have the money, buy what you want.

I don't know what to say! So just take a kiss :*

And a hug ()

Leave those myopic people who don't understand your reasoning,not all who can read can reason or understand,another kiss for you :*

6 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by parrotibaba(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

13 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by valnelly(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:

235k for a phone? Come on... Are you O.B.O or something Haba!
God wan punish you now, thief come thief am.
I know what I would accomplish with such an amount if I were you. But anyways... I don't know you, if you are swimming in millions then.. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2016
MizTyna:

I don't know what to say! So just take a kiss :*

And a hug ()

Leave those myopic people who don't understand your reasoning,not all who can read can reason or understand,another kiss for you :*

Smiling....

Tanx senorita. I'l glad someone finally got my point. It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but those jimmies misunderstood me. I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants. 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I can spend 200,000 on my wants. But if I'm on my way to buying my wants and my loved ones tell me they are yet to pay their school fees, I'd be an insensitive person if I went on to stil buy my wants.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. Loved ones' needs, come before my wants. My wants come before my loved ones' wants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Lucasbible: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2016
I am not a fan of the S series, I will wait for Note 6 to add to my repertoire of collections.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by parrotibaba(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Someone will use his money and buy what he desires yet another SOB will sit down in his/her room, pick up his phone and start telling someone how to spend his money, Nigerians shaa. sad

If you know what you want to use 235k to do then do it, don't come here and tell us how you will spend the money or worst still, your needs and wants, nobody gives a f'ck!. People have different choices, some prefer quality and expensive gadgets, some cars, some houses, some expensive watches, shoes, clothing, jewelry, women, etc. You don't have the right to tell a grown man/woman how to spend his/her money simply because you can't afford what he/she got, that's sheer stupidity. Moreover the same folks here cussing the op for spending 235k on a phone will still spend more than that on women and drinks within a week. Is it not hypocrisy at the highest level? Mind your lane people!!

My 5 naira!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Can we just move on to another topic or something.?!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

I dey hate this kind comment. We all know all fingers are not equal, we have different needs and wants. Are u the one that worked for the op... is it ur money? Otedola might not spend that much to buy himself a phone but he spends more than that to buy his children phones. he spends more than that on drinks just to entertain guests. He spends more than that to throw party for his children. Will I buy this phone if I have the money? YES, why not? Some people spend more than 200k in clubs every Friday, some people spend more than that every week on olosho. What is a waste of money to u might not be a waste of money to me, and vice versa.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Guy some people richer than you 100 times will not spend up to 50k on phone cause he feels that he has the basic functions of the phone covered by a phone of 5k. my boss as rich as he is will and always use nokia torch cause he can not handle big phones so that is his problem. our mindset about phone is changing gradually and people are moving from low to middle and economy class. what do i need a washing machine for when i have hands and soap someone like me will ask reason is that right from birth i started washing my clothes [quote author=Tallesty1 post=43902174]Do you realize he's talking about himself? I personally can't spent such amount of money on Samsung Galaxy S7 even if the ringing tone or alarm tone will wake my late sis and bro.

I will rather use part of the money to buy a well built budget friendly smartphone from other brands from China and then use the other half
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by BlackBaron: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Boils down to disposable income. If he has enough, then why not.
Naturally, I used to upgrade regularly until I saw the futility of upgrading just because there's a new phone out. The previous generation are just as capable as the new with just subtle alterations.

So probably not my cup of tea anymore but if he's got the money, it's up to him to spend as he sees fit.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by MizTyna(f): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2016
[img][/img]u
matrix199:

Smiling....

Tanx senorita. I'l glad someone finally got my point. It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but those jimmies misunderstood me. I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants. 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I can spend 200,000 on my wants. But if I'm on my way to buying my wants and my loved ones tell me they are yet to pay their school fees, I'd be an insensitive person if I went on to stil buy my wants.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. Loved ones' needs, come before my wants. My wants come before my loved ones' wants.

You actually owe no one no explanation
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by muymacho: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2016
All of you saying you can not buy phone for 200k, I hope buy "packing" shirts instead of designers and you take suco instead of Milo and moluee instead of bus or cab and you buy pure water instead of bottled water. etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Please if you do not like that phone the op bought please buy the one you like and allow him enjoy his life and money. The reason we die before our time is because we always do not mind our business. you all have this great management skill yet nigeria ranks high in poverty index. I do not drink, smoke or womanize my interest is in things like this so keep your advice to yourself. The guy bought s7 edge and you all are complaining i will buy note 6edge if i have the money

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by profeazy: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nope..... But it makes life easy for me bro, moreover, there's nothing that phone can do that a 70k android phone cannot do.

Guy, the phone is water resistant. No 70k phone is resistant at this moment. Even your washing machine go respect the phone by the time it drops into the machine full of water!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

As in, I won't forget when BB9800 came out, every1 was like, torch torch torch, I must get it at all cost.

5yrs after, the phone is as cheap as a torch-light.

It's funny how regular people spend what billionaires should spend, buying exotic gadgets. Whereas, billionaires spend what regular people should spend, buying simple gadgets.

I have read every line of your comment but you are making a mistake somewhere. Virtually everybody spends their cash somewhere based on been freaks about it or something.

Lemme make it simpler, op could simply be a gadget freak. You could be fun freak. Some other guys reading visiting this thread could be jewels, clothing et al freaks. There are some peeps who prefer to spend that cash on jewels, watches, cloths or even drinks and girls rather than phones.

Regarding the billionaires u r talking about, they spend cash elsewhere too. It cld be drinks, each could even buy an expensive gadget. All in all we should be prudent with our spending .

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

I have read every line of your comment but you are making a mistake somewhere. Virtually everybody spends their cash somewhere based on been freaks about it or something.

Lemme make it simpler, op could simply be a gadget freak. You could be fun freak. Some other guys reading visiting this thread could be jewels, clothing et al freaks. There are some peeps who prefer to spend that cash on jewels, watches, cloths or even drinks and girls rather than phones.

Regarding the billionaires u r talking about, they spend cash elsewhere too. It cld be drinks, each could even buy an expensive gadget. All in all we should be prudent with our spending .

Alrite, I get u. But next time, try to discern if I spoke against the OP's choice of spending. I only spoke personally. As in, me, what 'me' think I should do with my money. He said his, I said mine. Maybe 'myopiacs' read mine as dissing the OP. But it's not. Those are two parallel, opposite direction spending plans.

All the same, thanx.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by santiagoz(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
I can't buy that piece of plastic for such price, patiently waiting for iPhone 7 plus.... For now still rocking my xaomi mi4 n gionee m5mini... Premium device rocks... #teamapple

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
profeazy:

Guy, the phone is water resistant. No 70k phone is resistant at this moment. Even your washing machine go respect the phone by the time it drops into the machine full of water!
Give me 70k and I will get one for you.

That's just one of the over hyped features that they use to milk their customers dry. Since the day I started using smartphones till today, none of my phone has ever suffered water damage.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
santiagoz:
I can't buy that piece of plastic for such price, patiently waiting for iPhone 7 plus.... For now still rocking my xaomi mi4 n gionee m5mini... Premium device rocks... #teamapple
guy can you help someone with either of the phones your using now some people like me will gladly collect
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Joeyy(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Economy hardship has turned everyone to financial investors and Economic experts. grin

10 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2016
santiagoz:

Phool spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.