Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92377 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by dangervu(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.
. Note sure you have a plot of land,or a house of your own,the money you actually used in purchasing that phone is what and enterprenuer somewhere needs to prosper for life.....

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by phazotron(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2016
matrix199:

Say no to illiteracy.

Poverty is when u can't afford anything. Prudence is when you choose to buy a cheaper thing over an exorbitant thing. Maturity with compassion, is when you choose to use the money to solve another person's problem.

I've said no to poverty way before you were born. I can afford to send you to college.

tell these dumbasses abeg

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by phazotron(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
lolexzy:
There was the story of the little boy with pictures attached that has an ailment that disfigured his face on Nairaland yesterday, i cried when i saw it. I wished i had the resources to help him. God knows i would if i had. Mr S7, i'm sure you saw it too.Some of that money could have helped that boy, i'm not impressed with your S7. angry cry

correct! u deserve 10 crate of orijun
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by phazotron(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
lolexzy:
There was the story of the little boy with pictures attached that has an ailment that disfigured his face on Nairaland yesterday, i cried when i saw it. I wished i had the resources to help him. God knows i would if i had. Mr S7, i'm sure you saw it too.Some of that money could have helped that boy, i'm not impressed with your S7. angry cry

correct! u deserve 10 crate of orijin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by sagaxious: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
I got mine as well on Friday. I was given a gear vr and a back cover. At shopping mall Ikeja, my number was 15. Woow this is a new machine. Can't stop looking at it each seconds Dat goes by

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by sagaxious: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Wow I was number 15. Am sure we saw each other. Got mine there too on friday
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2016
sagaxious:

Do u knw if they accept trade ins? I've got an s6 edge and thinking of switching to s7 edge, preferably thru trade in
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by vikeyz(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2016
Wow, congrats bro,,that's the boss life
Check my signature to get urs
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Chijosky(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.
and they say our economy is bad,am not sure weda it reach your side,well Congrat sha for taking the eleventh position e no easy
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by hadaydoyin(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Guy, the phone is water resistant. No 70k phone is resistant at this moment. Even your washing machine go respect the phone by the time it drops into the machine full of water![/quote]

lmao..Xperia z gan guy u av no idea!!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2016
sagaxious:
mate as you guys are balling with this new device can you please help us with your old device if its available. Congratulations and thanks for your help
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by TruthMustBeTold: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Wysiwyg:
In as much as I like going unnoticed on NL...it breaks my heart to see fellow Nigerians at very high levels of paranoia.

OP...congratulations on your successful pre-order of the incumbent "best smartphone 2016". Though I didn't get to chat with you...my younger brother who sat next to you on Friday brought this thread to my attention for the fact you mentioned you were number 11 at the Samsung store for the preorders. He told me how you're being excoriated for your good fortune. Well...remember the guy in the purple outfit? The number 1? Who got all the Samsung paparazzi?...well...that's me. Once again...congratulations.

To fellow Nairalanders:

PS: For those NLERS who might figure out my personality through these images of my phones...please...I'll appreciate if you pm me for any pleasantries instead of publicly on the thread and if you must on the thread, kindly address me by my nairaland moniker. Thanks!

1. Those who thirst for more pictures...claiming the OP's image is a product of image editing...here you have it...Samsung graced our preorder with a free Gear VR worth N42,000 and a Clear View case worth N8,000.

2. Those arguing about what phone is superior to which...it's a thing of choice. From the pictures, you can clearly see I have average of "all" worlds...from the Blackberries...to the Androids...and yes...iOS (I had to snap with one of them right?)...its all a matter of choice. But please, never ever compare an Infinix, let alone Mi with a Samsung. It's like comparing a Kia (not even a Toyota) with a Mercedes Benz. They're worlds apart.

Please, let us try to be objective in this nation of ours. Buying a phone in the 2xx,Bleep range does not mean one does not pay tithe or one is foolish...you never can tell. You might be smart enough to think about investing the money...but also remember some people were lucky enough to have read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", "Think and grow rich"...etc..

Cheers!
Confirm post!! Hypocrites everywhere..the truth is most people on here would like to have this phone but just because they cant afford it they have to badmouth the OP for spending his money on what he wants..and some people will even go ahead and compare it to some God-knows-what phone just to tell themselves they dont need it while deep inside them, they would really like to have the phone if only they could afford it..make una rock ur phones and enjoy ur money jhoor..u have one of the best smartphones in the world if not the best and everybody is just kind of jealous when they shouldnt be..hypocrisy at its peak..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Revolva(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Loook for someone to use 235k. To buy a fone thaat will depreciate. Aany moment from now....thaaat person is a maga

I caan buy iphone 6 wit my money cos it's more valued when ever u wanna sell it
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
ollah1:
asked u a question but u didn't answer it. U said s7 edge is overpriced, what about iPhone 6s and 6s plus?
They're overpriced too but they get away with it because iOs lovers don't have any other alternative.

They're their own brand with their own OS just Windows.

I would have said something about them if we have other popular phone brands that their phones run iOs.

You get now?

ollah1:

Regarding the Mi5 Pro and s7 edge, I wouldn't wanna argue with you. But s7 edge has been rated to have the best camera on a smartphone. It's been rated to the best design (subjective tho). S7 edge has an sd card option, hw does mi5 pro have a more memory than it.

Mi5 Pro has the aesthetics of Note 5. What are the measurements mi5 pro has s7 edge been beaten?
Sir, the person that I used that comparison to reply said S7 not S7 Edge and the comparison is between mi5 pro and s7.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
They're overpriced too but they get away with it because iOs lovers don't have any other alternative.

They're their own brand with their own OS just Windows.

I would have said something about them if we have other popular phone brands that their phones run iOs.

You get now?

Sir, the person that I used that comparison to reply said S7 not S7 Edge and the comparison is between mi5 pro and s7.

Do u know the cost of the edge panels?
Do u knw s6 edge plus is costlier than note 5 simply cos of the edges?

If apple releases a phone with either of these features, do u know the amount it will cost? Apple will charge u separately for the stylus sef(Apple pencil comes to mind)

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by IkennaBasilJR(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
With the way am hustling to survive now, even if am dangote tomorrow, I will never spend such amount on phone because I know I suffered to get it. I won't even be comfortable with holding a 234k phone!!! OP your type were born with silver spoon in their mouth
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Booyakasha(f): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nope..... But it makes life easy for me bro, moreover, there's nothing that phone can do that a 70k android phone cannot do.
You're dumb as your name sounds sorry... you shouldn't be taken seriously.... comparing low phone prices just shows how uneducated you are... no offense..

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by IkennaBasilJR(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Booyakasha:

You're dumb as your name sounds sorry... you shouldn't be taken seriously.... comparing low phone prices just shows how uneducated you are... no offense..
You merit ban, next time watch your mouth. LALASTICLALA do the needful.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bluezy13(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
hhmmmm
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Youngpo413: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
martineinstein:
Microsoft have indirectly confirmed it.... Mary Jo Foley and Daniel Rubino, who are top windows bloggers and Closest bloggers of Microsoft inc have confirmed it also...
please how is surface different from ordinary Lumia?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
matrix199:
As rich as Otedola is, I doubt he'd buy the phone.

If that phone can take me to heaven, I'll buy 10 for me and my family.

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

==============================
Modified
-----------------------------------------------------

Smiling....

It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but the jimmies misunderstood me. I meant I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants, 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I may spend 200,000 on my wants. But just before I buy what i want, I try to find out if my loved ones have needs to meet up with up. If they do, I'll choose to make a sacrifice just to meet their needs.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. My loved ones' needs come before my wants. While my wants come before my loved ones' wants.

To the jimmies, I never dissed the OP for buying a N235,000 phone. I just aired my personal take and plan. If I have 10m, and I need the phone, I'll buy two of it. But it just happened that I don't need it, but I want it. So I can wait for it to blow cold before getting it, way cheaper than when it's hot. Is anything wrong in that?

Shut up. Yanning what you don't know. That Otedola you mentioned owns a Bentley, a yacht and lives in Banana island where a plot of land runs into hundreds of millions, I doubt an S7 is anything that can make him bat an eyelid. Make your own money and leave others to spend theirs as they want.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
martineinstein:
the keyboard remains the major reason y I can never leave windows phone.....
SwiftKey keyboard has it too.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is it now about Apple and Samsung?
ollah1:

Do u know the cost of the edge panels?
Do u knw s6 edge plus is costlier than note 5 simply cos of the edges?

If apple releases a phone with either of these features, do u know the amount it will cost? Apple will charge u separately for the stylus sef(Apple pencil comes to mind)
This is like justifying evil because a bigger evil exists.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Booyakasha:

You're dumb as your name sounds sorry...
Someone already told me so don't apologize but listen, wise and intelligent people give their opinion in a civil manner.

Don't throw insult around like fools. To be honest, I will rather remain dumb forever than to be smart and wise and be like you.
Booyakasha:
you shouldn't be taken seriously....
I never asked to be taken serious, you're getting yourself worked up for nothing. Nobody asked for your opinion so please stay on your lane.
Booyakasha:
comparing low phone prices just shows how uneducated you are... no offense..
Funny how you made a lot of noise but couldn't say anything meaningful after.

What has this argument to do with education?

Who's comparing phone prices?

Or do you have problem with comprehension?

Read this post and learn.

https://www.androidpit.com/xiaomi-mi5-pro-vs-samsung-galaxy-s7-comparison
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by martineinstein(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
SwiftKey keyboard has it too.
Microsoft now owns swift keyboard
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by martineinstein(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
please how is surface different from ordinary Lumia?
surface phone will be the first full computer phone with full x86 operating system, like the one u have on your laptops... It's like having a computer Shrinked into a smartphone; so u can run computer programs and applications like PhotoShop,AutoCAD etc and play HD games when the phone is connected to a larger display using ' continuum'.....
. The phone will be the true iPhone rival and it's likely going to halt the progress of iPhones,just as what the surface tablets are doing to iPads and MacBook.... Surface phone is projected to replace smartphones, laptop and desktop combined
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Is it now about Apple and Samsung?This is like justifying evil because a bigger evil exists.

U r pretty funny. I asked u questions but didn't answer any. Do u expect these big companies to charge the amount the Chinese oems charge(who make lil or no profit in sales)?

Why would you expect a start up OEM to sell products at the price of existing OEM?

Even a Chinese OEM Huawei sells their products as high as Samsung. Would u call their products overpriced too? They are a big player in the market.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Youngpo413: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
martineinstein:
surface phone will be the first full computer phone with full x86 operating system, like the one u have on your laptops... It's like having a computer Shrinked into a smartphone; so u can run computer programs and applications like PhotoShop,AutoCAD etc and play HD games when the phone is connected to a larger display using ' continuum'.....
. The phone will be the true iPhone rival and it's likely going to halt the progress of iPhones,just as what the surface tablets are doing to iPads and MacBook.... Surface phone is projected to replace smartphones, laptop and desktop combined
thanks for explaining.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by martineinstein(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
thanks for explaining.
welcome
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by enoch273: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Youngzedd(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
falseman:

Bro I won't argue with you but just to let you know this. I have used almost all the present high end phones including Chinese products.
Here are 2 things you should consider when buying a phone.

Durability and resell value.

When you buy a new Iphone for 170k and decide to sell after some months you can get back at least 150k

When you buy that Mi5 for 120k and decide to sell after few months the most you can resell is 60-70k I am telling you from experience .

Now think about firmware update which doesn't easily come on this phones then some are bootlock making it very difficult to root and when you eventually do you you won't have ROMS for it since it it has a different OS running on android.

Does this phones have warranty and shops in Nigeria where you can easily get it fixed or change a part?

The camera is nowhere close to what you will get on Apple or Samsung don't argue this until you make the mistake of buying it.

Despite all that I stick with Gionee M5 because of my utmost need which is battery since I am a heavy user.

If you have ever used Xiaomi device, you will fall "into" Love with miui.

I can't use a phone that's not running on miui, it's just perfect.

Until you use Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 you will understand better.

In terms of durability give it to Xiaomi. Getting spare parts isn't a problem when you buy from Kulimart.

Don't underrate Xiaomi device in Camera and update because they have got it wella.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by simonydurny(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
What a person does with his most is his business? Life's lesson is simply: you save yourself if you don't meddle in other peoples affairs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.