Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92370 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2016
jmichlins:
@eyemensah all i know is that overall multitasking and ram management that sd820 is the boss and talking about battery efficiency it will not be a problem for us residents cause you guys have constant power so you can charge the battery at will. I do not care about this phone cause i can not afford it but should anyone choose to bless me with it, that person has changed my life completely or even if a person choose to give me any smartphone at all i will be greatful

You are yet to use a device with sd820 yet u are bossing it
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2016
ollah1:

You are yet to use a device with sd820 yet u are bossing it
yes i have not used it but read the review. What is wrong with what i have said
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by lastbaff(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Confirm!

Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is now in Nigeria and available on Konga. Check out the full specs, reviews, and current prices here:

Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by hustla(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
I am going to use that device for sure. I have this online tech site that owe me $150 and I have $50 coupon so I am waiting for them to stock MI5.

How much is it?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by icekream(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wysiwyg
Please can I chat with you on whatsapp? I Av some things to discuss with you. Thanks in advance
. Just say yes n I'll drop my number
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Wysiwyg: 1:30am On Mar 25, 2016
icekream:
Wysiwyg
Please can I chat with you on whatsapp? I Av some things to discuss with you. Thanks in advance
. Just say yes n I'll drop my number

Hi Bro,

It's OK to discuss with me...unfortunately I do not use Whatsapp. Do drop your number though, and I'll call you...:-)

Cheers!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Lols poverty is not only a state of mind...its a disease. OP carry GO.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by icekream(m): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Wysiwyg:

Ok boss..
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by ignis: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
monsieursam64:
I think everybody has the right to go for whatever best suits them in as much as they can afford it.
However, people who are financially educated would tell you buying a smart phone in the price range the OP posted is not worth it.
For example, I had bought a brand new Galaxy S3 in 2014 for #96k, and sold it just last week for just #27k and d phone still looks good.
Just imagine how d value depreciated just within abt 16mths.
If I had rather gone for an unknown brand name back then with similar features like d S3,and had invested the rest money on a more profitable venture, then I would have made more money rather than lose.

The example you cited is not applicable here sir. You ignorantly forgot the value you derived from the phone those 16 months. Did you just place the phone in a box or vault? Why din't you cite an example with the food you ate since 2014?

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wysiwyg:

Hi Bro,

It's OK to discuss with me...unfortunately I do not use Whatsapp. Do drop your number though, and I'll call you...:-)

Cheers!
care to talk? please let me know will like to discuss one or two personal stuff with you
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
matrix199:
Even as my spending plan was put in percentage, some people stil can't reason out my point.

I said I can spend 50% and above on what I need, like a house, a good car, good investment, a healthy family, and a better society. I can only spend 10% of my cash assest(money in hand, and in the bank) on what I want.

Now do the logic and the maths. I said I have less than 2m in cash asset. What's 10% of 2m? 200k. Meaning I can't buy the S-7 since it's 235,000. Even if the phone sells for 200,000, and I got it, it wld later haunt me to see my loved ones struggle to meet up with their needs, and I'm there flaunting a 200,000 phone for fancy. That's the more reason why it's going to be hard for me to spend 200,000 on a phone, with what I have presently as cash asset.

I posted a personal spending plan, and I never said every1 shld take to my personal plan. Was that too hard to comprehend?!

I have really learnt something from your write ups and u don't need to talk more cuz I realize d some peeps dont seem to understand what u wrote there. There are wants and there are needs, I hav always work with that but that ur spending plan na GBAM.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Wysiwyg: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2016
jmichlins:
care to talk? please let me know will like to discuss one or two personal stuff with you

Sure bro. Drop your number...call is on me...:-)

Cheers!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Wysiwyg:

Cheers!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by augster(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB and S7 Edge 32GB Now Available @ #195,700 and #231,700 respectively! Order now! #3k off for the first buyer! Whatsapp 08100041548
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 04kaa: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Marvell23(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
matrix199:
Even as my spending plan was put in percentage, some people stil can't reason out my point.

I said I can spend 50% and above on what I need, like a house, a good car, good investment, a healthy family, and a better society. I can only spend 10% of my cash assest(money in hand, and in the bank) on what I want.

Now do the logic and the maths. I said I have less than 2m in cash asset. What's 10% of 2m? 200k. Meaning I can't buy the S-7 since it's 235,000. Even if the phone sells for 200,000, and I got it, it wld later haunt me to see my loved ones struggle to meet up with their needs, and I'm there flaunting a 200,000 phone for fancy. That's the more reason why it's going to be hard for me to spend 200,000 on a phone, with what I have presently as cash asset.

I posted a personal spending plan, and I never said every1 shld take to my personal plan. Was that too hard to comprehend?!
I perfectly understand you and your comment is reasonably .
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Marvell23(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
matrix199:

I perfectly understand you and your comment is reasonable
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 04kaa: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung gear vr owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do vr kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung gear vr to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian gear vr whatsapp group is strictly for gear vr and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung gear vr. The group is for gear vr app sharing networking, gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , gear vr reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nihilist: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2016
04kaa:
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung gear vr owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do vr kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung gear vr to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian gear vr whatsapp group is strictly for gear vr and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung gear vr. The group is for gear vr app sharing networking, gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , gear vr reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.

Are you the one that runs a Nigerian Ps4 group on PSN?

You userid looks familiar
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 04kaa: 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR and VR gaming kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR or an oculus rift or HTC Vive or google cardboard VR device to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR or a VR device. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by nani667: 5:26pm On May 18, 2016
If you wanna be added to a Samsung Galaxy group on Telegram just drop your username and you'll be added.... there you can get help with any issues you may have ✔
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 18, 2016
Default settings you must change on Samsung Galaxy S7 www.digitallclique..com.ng/2016/04/just-bought-samsung-galaxy-s7-default.html?m=1
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by icekream(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Wysiwyg:

Hi Bro,

Cheers!
Good morning sir. Thank you for calling me the other day.
I would like to discuss with you again.
Thanks again sir.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Seylad2009(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Wysiwyg:

Cheers!
Hello,bro.
I'll like to speak with you. I'll drop my number if that's OK with you.
Thank you.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by enoch273: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2016
root and port TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy note 7, click link below to download requirements and read tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-recovery-on.html#
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by liestics(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Phones are not jst costly like that the samsung s7 is am extraordinary phone with a lot of features other phones don't have, so far only the iphone 6s can compete with it. One thing you should knw it dosnt scratch, its water resistant, the screen is hiGhly protected that a weight of 20kg can't break it. And so many features it has. The phone is worth the price. So guy flex ur phone wella
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Jasboi:
beast!!!! 6gb ram..
Useless on an android phone but good for comparing ram size with other phones though
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by dguyindcorner(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
I need samsung galaxy S7 edge here in Akure
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Beauideal: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2017
matrix199:

Smiling....

Tanx senorita. I'l glad someone finally got my point. It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but those jimmies misunderstood me. I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants. 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I can spend 200,000 on my wants. But if I'm on my way to buying my wants and my loved ones tell me they are yet to pay their school fees, I'd be an insensitive person if I went on to stil buy my wants.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. Loved ones' needs, come before my wants. My wants come before my loved ones' wants.
Just so you know that what is a want to you might be a need to others. Be informed. Ur calculation/policy is okay but spending 90% of what I have as opposed to ur 10% means too things either it's a Top priority need to me or I am not prudent in spending. And how do u even know if buying that phone is 2% of his income. Pls let's be realistic and keep our judgemental thoughts to ourselves... BTW Need an iPhone 6 phone
maybe a naija used or a UK used. Pls indicate if u have any for sale. Thanks
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by twinskenny(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
i need a screen for samsung s7 edge.. any help?

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.