Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG (19886 Views)

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Chibbz, Ellyman, Roger Lino, TripleMG New Artistes / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by metrodirect: 2:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Iyanya and His partner, co-owner of Triple MG – Ubi Franklin has signed a new artist – Chibbz to their record label.

The ‘Kukere’ crooner took to Instagram a to announce the signing and then unveil their new artist.

He wrote:

“Meet the young talented Chibbz (Chibuikem Nwakanma), he was born in Abia state in Nigeria but moved to the United States at the age of 11, by the age of 13 he realized his talent in music which initially was rap music.

He had to face his studies due to strong educational family background but it didn’t hinder him from indulging in the arts. He won talent shows in high school and while attending University (Columbia College Chicago) he opened up for artist like; Iyanya, P-Square, Kevin Lyttle etc.

He earned his Bachelors degree in Business Administration in Marketing in 2014 and moved back to Lagos, Nigeria October 2015 to pursue his music career.

His genre of music is Afrobeats. Despite having been raised in The States, he is rooted in his culture and is very fluent in native language Igbo, which he infuses in his music in a very unique way.

He gained certain level of popularity through songs like; ‘So Long’, ‘Egwu’, ‘Oginidi’ and ‘Today Tomorrow’ all produced by longtime friend and producer Mobeatz, Chibbz is ready to make his mark in the Nigerian music industry and the world entirely.

Welcome to Made Men Music Group.”

http://www.042express.com/2016/03/iyanya-signs-new-artist-chibbz-to.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by metrodirect: 2:49am On Mar 19, 2016
See more Photos and read the full gist here: http://www.042express.com/2016/03/iyanya-signs-new-artist-chibbz-to.html

Another photo of Chibbz

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by amtaken(f): 3:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Omo that head long ooo.

Happy for you brother.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by pretydiva(f): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok. Let's see what he's got 2 offer
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Smellymouth: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Where iyanya wan go before? undecided
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Afrok(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Hehe... congratulations to the new signing, he just got a gym instructor to himself in the name of Iyanya cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by oluwadare26(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2016
story
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by nairagossip: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
its Iyanya!
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by henrydadon(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations brov! Now it's time to show the World the stuff you're made of!
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by iamDreezzy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
NASO DEM DEY LOOK INNOCENT IF DEM JUST SIGN DEM LATER NOW AFTER 2YRS DEM GO DEY FORM SELF MADE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Deivid10(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?"
She answered "To my mother".
The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"
The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"
The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!!
Enjoy your day jooor..... leave Rivers Election violence for fools whom won't just be gone BT also forgotten so soon

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Big4wig(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good 4 d lad,mehn aside d music ish,why d hell is it dat its only 1 match dat wil spoil a bet.Was already dreaming of how i will enjoy myself dis evening until chelshit went & drew in extra time,Naso 15k bet take spoil..mtshww
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Mediapace: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ori e wanbe

*SirMP just joined the conversation
*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by vonn(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
OK
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by agarawu23(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
good for him
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by joey150(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
jiuutisrael:
this your scam is cheaply constructed. I pretended to be stupid and still couldn't fall for it
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by dharay99: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
iyanya?
mtcheeew, him still deh sing...
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Ayoswit(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
K
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by dotcomnamename: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Ewoni temi?[/size] undecided
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by knockturnal(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ikpa, welcome to the stage. Hope all your songs will be hits back to back!!!
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Aplaudez(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Waytin con concern mi! sad

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by HenryOdeh2016(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
Omo that head long ooo.

Happy for you brother.
We call this type of Head Oblong.... Headboy

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
metrodirect:
Iyanya and His partner, co-owner of Triple MG – Ubi Franklin has signed a new artist – Chibbz to their record label.

The ‘Kukere’ crooner took to Instagram a to announce the signing and then unveil their new artist.

He wrote:

“Meet the young talented Chibbz (Chibuikem Nwakanma), he was born in Abia state in Nigeria but moved to the United States at the age of 11, by the age of 13 he realized his talent in music which initially was rap music.

He had to face his studies due to strong educational family background but it didn’t hinder him from indulging in the arts. He won talent shows in high school and while attending University (Columbia College Chicago) he opened up for artist like; Iyanya, P-Square, Kevin Lyttle etc.

He earned his Bachelors degree in Business Administration in Marketing in 2014 and moved back to Lagos, Nigeria October 2015 to pursue his music career.

His genre of music is Afrobeats. Despite having been raised in The States, he is rooted in his culture and is very fluent in native language Igbo, which he infuses in his music in a very unique way.

He gained certain level of popularity through songs like; ‘So Long’, ‘Egwu’, ‘Oginidi’ and ‘Today Tomorrow’ all produced by longtime friend and producer Mobeatz, Chibbz is ready to make his mark in the Nigerian music industry and the world entirely.

Welcome to Made Men Music Group.”

http://www.042express.com/2016/03/iyanya-signs-new-artist-chibbz-to.html

...nice one CHIBUZO nwannem,and thumbs up to IYANYA and his team.
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Waskolo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=dharay99 post=43920788] [b][right][i][color=brown][font=Georgia]iyanya?
mtcheeew, him still deh sing...

No, him de spend im kukere money
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by cruzita(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided that boy head na better *send down the rain

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by neutronxc(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bt remember no guts no glory
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Houseofglam7(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Issorait
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by justmenoni: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tot he has been living in the states since he was 13 how come he's looking like someone from ghana... Well all I see is 3 dwarf/arara mehn

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Deivid10:
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?"
She answered "To my mother".
The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"
The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"
The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!!
Enjoy your day jooor..... leave Rivers Election violence for fools whom won't just be gone BT also forgotten so soon

Make everyone go back to their MAMA!!
Re: Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
congrats

meanwhile

A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?" She answered "To my mother".The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him / Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.