Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x (3917 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by mamagee3(f): 4:49am On Mar 19, 2016
I met this guy few months ago who used to call me like once in a blue moon. But every time he called I would turn the phone off. After some time, I decided to answer his phone call and then he invited me over to his house to meddle. Well I thought meddle meant like hanging out, watching tv and talking.

Well, when I got to his house, he told me he wanted to give birth to his own kids and he was tired of carrying other people's kids. Then he told me I should go to the bedroom which I declined because I didn't trust him. Then I told him how I didn't want se.x before marriage.

This guy never wanted to go anywhere with me, every time I said let's hang out, he would tell me that he likes to study and he doesn't like hanging out. He didn't do nothing for me. After ways of telling me to come and have se.x which I declined. He then began calling me babe and acting like we are in a relationship and how he needed a wife and he was going to marry me.

Next I told him about my sleeping pills and my issues with insomnia and he would often tell me to take my pills and pass the night in his house of which I declined. He tried every means possible verbally to get me to bed without spending a dime but it didn't work.

Next he called me an Ogbanje for not wanting se.x. But I could tell through his actions and words that I earned his respect because I refused to fall for his tricks even though he didn't like me. He would even say things like "You're very smart, no man can ever deceive you."

So this was my experience, tell me about yours.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by raumdeuter: 4:55am On Mar 19, 2016
So are you content with f1ngering yourself when you no gree make the guy nyansh you

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by agohmamuda(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Please find a way to include the word "Neighbour" to ur topic. Its ur signature. Your lies are incomplete without the word Neighbour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Smellymouth: 5:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Yawns!!!

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by omarithmetics: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
agohmamuda:
Please find a way to include the word "Neighbour" to ur topic. Its ur signature. Your lies are incomplete without the word Neighbour.
Tru Dat
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by alatbaba1(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:
I met this guy few months ago who used to call me like once in a blue moon. But every time he called I would turn the phone off. After some time, I decided to answer his phone call and then he invited me over to his house to meddle. Well I thought meddle meant like hanging out, watching tv and talking.

Well, when I got to his house, he told me he wanted to give birth to his own kids and he was tired of carrying other people's kids. Then he told me I should go to the bedroom which I declined because I didn't trust him. Then I told him how I didn't want se.x before marriage.

This guy never wanted to go anywhere with me, every time I said let's hang out, he would tell me that he likes to study and he doesn't like hanging out. He didn't do nothing for me. After ways of telling me to come and have se.x which I declined. He then began calling me babe and acting like we are in a relationship and how he needed a wife and he was going to marry me.

Next I told him about my sleeping pills and my issues with insomnia and he would often tell me to take my pills and pass the night in his house of which I declined. He tried every means possible verbally to get me to bed without spending a dime but it didn't work.

Next he called me an Ogbanje for not wanting se.x. But I could tell through his actions and words that I earned his respect because I refused to fall for his tricks even though he didn't like me. He would even say things like "You're very smart, no man can ever deceive you."

U just send an invitation to Nairaland guys. Watch as d number of ur Pm increase.

Good luck to u.

Bck to d topic. U did great for nt falling for his tricks to get u laid. Nice one
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Nelkoko: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2016
U mean say u go d guy house n him NO touch u? U B APC MEMBER? COS NA DEM DEY LIE LIKE DIS..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Aviero: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2016
So, if he had taken you out once, and maybe you two had lunch together, you'd have let him gbensh, abi?

You this deluded fellow. See how you based everything on money. You de sell your kpekus?

Continue using your cucumber.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2016
only if ur pocket isnt well endowed u'll story like dis.....crap.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Pennsylvania: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:

What if he eventually took you out, will you have given in to sex, cos from your write up, you were angry he didn't want to take you out rather he was more interested in getting you laid hence you deprived him of sex and also you can't claim you don't like him cos you kept going to his house whenever he invited you. What exactly were you expecting when going there?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Synzu(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2016
In simpler words, you refused to give him sex cause he hasn't spent a dime on you eh? Thumbs up! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Stanleyafam(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Bolded shld be d issue, I think He should spend b4 having it.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by iheanyi40(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2016
without spending a dime abi, so had it been he spent on u, u would have opened ya legs 4 him, pheew, sluts everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by flokii: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3

you mean you didn't allow him cross d red sea shocked

really?
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by copiescopy(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2016
cool
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
Are you a baby making machine

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
agohmamuda:
grin... i bet this small girl is currently battling with 'low self esteem'.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by agohmamuda(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2016
crotonite:

grin... i bet this small girl is currently battling with 'low self esteem'.

Lol. Abeg help me advice am abeg.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by franklingud(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
After u don use cucumber finish yaself, u come here dey form holy abi??
Konji go soon flog u, real Konji oo!
grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by pek(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
So, to you, it was money for hand, back for ground?
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by kunlery777(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
story story
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Gbammmmmmmmmm
gold digger.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by mamagee3(f): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
pek:
So, to you, it was money for hand, back for ground?
No. I meant you'd think for someone that claims to love you, he would at least buy you things or even take you out.

But he never took me out but instead his love was proclaimed at my house or his house only.

And the whole "relationship" was based on dreams of having se.x and nothing else.

That's the point.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by mamagee3(f): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
iheanyi40:
without spending a dime abi, so had it been he spent on u, u would have opened ya legs 4 him, pheew, sluts everywhere
I wouldn't have. It wouldn't have made much difference since I told him firmly, I don't want to have se.x outside of marriage.

I even volunteered to pay for our eating out but he still insisted he doesn't like to hang out.

Those are some of the reasons why I concluded that he wanted nothing but se.x.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Leriebloom(f): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:

And she opens a thread without a question mark, mamagee3 kudos to you.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by mamagee3(f): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
JealousPrince:

Gbammmmmmmmmm
gold digger.
You're wrong dear. I am far from a gold digger.

Even the guy once told me from his observations that he could tell I don't need money; all I wanted was for someone to love me and someone I could trust.

That was exactly what I wanted. And to start with, he's not rich.

So if I were a gold digger as you claimed, I would have dumped him a long time ago and would have gone with someone else.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:

I wouldn't have. It wouldn't have made much difference since I told him firmly, I don't want to have se.x outside of marriage.

I even volunteered to pay for our eating out but he still insisted he doesn't like to hang out.

Those are some of the reasons why I concluded that he wanted nothing but se.x.

You volunteered to pay and he declined that shows he's a good person. Another person would have taken your money.

You are lucky he wants to sleep with you. Be honest when was the last time anyone made an attempt to sleep with you
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mods, Front page pls grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:

You're wrong dear. I am far from a gold digger.

Even the guy once told me from his observations that he could tell I don't need money; all I wanted was for someone to love me and someone I could trust.

That was exactly what I wanted. And to start with, he's not rich.

So if I were a gold digger as you claimed, I would have dumped him a long time ago and would have gone with someone else.
How exactly would you have dumped him, are you not the one that said that its your first time of being together.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
The guy still dey learn work.
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Jadekitana2(f): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lmao @ ogbanje
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Moz22: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Lmao @ ogbanje
222 Who do we blv to be real now??

(1) (2) (Reply)

(gals Only) How Do U Feel When A Doctor Touch Ur Kitty Cat / This Goat Is Always Clean. My Boyfriend Keeps Goat As A Pet / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.