Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) (28705 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by ebosie11(f): 4:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Agents of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers are currently keeping vigil at the Offices of the Independent National Commission ahead of Tomorrow’s National and State Houses of Assembly Rerun in the State. The agents have vowed to remain there until when the materials will be delivered to the polling units tomorrow. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/rivers-rerun-pdp-agents-keep-vigil-at.html

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Olarajee(m): 4:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Seriously...?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by HungerBAD: 4:58am On Mar 19, 2016
These are PDP Agents?

More like the "Killer Squads" from the Government house, sent to take direct charge of all the election materials. What party "AGENT"can afford a 2016 Infiniti QX80?or a 2015 G-wagon? or a 2016 Lexus GX-470? this are very expensive toys to be even used for electioneering purposes.

So, this tells me that whoever sent them, has plenty of money to waste.

If they like, they should bring their mattresses, wives and their concubines to the INEC Office, this does still not stop the fact the the APC will not only win this election, but WIKE will cease to be the Governor via a "STATE OF EMERGENCY"

Wike's final days 89% loading.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Tunami(m): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2016
lol, they dont want to take chances, ozoaekpe and temitemi come and see your people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by jmichlins(m): 5:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Will it stop rigging? i do not think so but it will reduce it and i appreciate their bravery but will never try that let wike and amechi come and safeguard it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by wilcox(m): 5:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Welcomed development

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Chibaba247(m): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Are d candidates keeping vigil with dem too? Or they are busy sleeping and snoring? Drinking panadol for another person's headache... Kai

32 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Eboski(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Not until I see The Governor or the minister of transportation... Wike and Ameachi i will not take those PDP and APC Agents serious.. If you want me to be your supporter your family and brothers must follow us alone.............

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Sai Lie Mohammed
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Good move by PDP. PDP is showing APC that they are the master

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nelkoko: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Una sure say if Ameach share dat 7 billion 4 dem dem NO go comot 4 dia? But minister of WAR is in deep soup

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2016
very good, say no to rigging.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by html14java(f): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
This is serious

What if the papers disappear like the NATIONAL BUDGET

16 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Critiqual(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
No be small mata

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Nice one. They're taking their destinies in their hands. No to rigging!

14 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Jorussia(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
.No be by all this one them take dey win elections. The recent supreme rulings in Rivers,has made the use of the card reader useless.The highest rigger today(which i presume will be APC)will Carry the day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by brainpulse: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
And they will never keep vigil for something so important and serious in there lives.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Yes to ensure that apc evil doers don't make away with the election materials.
PDP ALL THE WAY!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2016
i pity the fools that allowed themselves to be used as toy by politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These are PDP Agents?

More like the "Killer Squads" from the Government house, sent to take direct charge of all the election materials. What party "AGENT"can afford a 2016 Infiniti QX80?or a 2015 G-wagon? or a 2016 Lexus GX-470? this are very expensive toys to be even used for electioneering purposes.

If they like, they should bring their mattresses, wives and their concubines to the INEC Office, this does still not stop the fact the the APC will not only win this election, but WIKE will cease to be the Governor via a "STATE OF EMERGENCY"

Shut up

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Tell them it's nt even done there?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Just agents? Whereas the players to be signed (candidates) and the coach to sign the players (INEC OFFICIALS) are busy resting like babies. If u know sports, u'll understand my point.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by tahir01(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2016
UP APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Beehshorp(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Ever since buhari the so called mr integrity entered office elections are now do or die...
Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.. Ameashit beware... APC beware!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by ichidodo: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers......F**k all janjaweedes and Zombies especially those from OSUN state.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by mynd1(f): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Make dem do finish,we go still win them.
Nigeria sai APC. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
so apc dont have money abi? you have forgotten that they are the rulling party with federal power. my brother we are all nigerians. please stop talking shit and get yourself on track
HungerBAD:
These are PDP Agents?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by HRich(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Hehehehehehe.
Nothing will go out at Night
And Nothing will Come In at Night
I like the seriousness in this guys.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by mynd1(f): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Make dem do finish,we go still win them.
Nigeria sai APC. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.