Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife (2432 Views)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by slydog(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2016
I want to date and settle down with a pretty doctor or medical student. She should be BTW the ages of 24-26, any tribe. Nurses are welcome.

Me? Am 28, banker, from the west, and a doctoral student. Aha, most importantly, my genotype is AS.

Patiently waiting...
Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by delishpot: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Good luck. Waiting to see the day our women will be free to advertise like this without condemnation and name calling

slydog:
I want to date and settle down with a pretty doctor or medical student. She should be BTW the ages of 24-26, any tribe. Nurses are welcome.
Me? Am 28, banker, from the west, and a doctoral student. Aha, most importantly, my genotype is AS.
Patiently waiting...

7 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Mayflowa(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:
Good luck. Waiting to see the day our women will be free to advertise like this without condemnation and name calling

You can always break out from stereotypes. Advertise and people will start getting use to it like leading a revolution.

You know women wearing trousers weren't condoned by our society some few years past. Some persons broke the jinx

4 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by delishpot: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

You can always break out from stereotypes. Advertise and people will start getting use to it like leading a revolution.

You know women wearing trousers weren't condoned by our society some few years past. Some persons broke the jinx

Truer words have not been spoken

4 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2016
slydog:

Patiently waiting...

Ok

1 Like

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Project400: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Sir, what's the rationale behind your preference: a Medical Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by davide470(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
slydog:
Hailings bro. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by thorpido(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why does it have to be a medical doctor or nurse?Nothing wrong if that is your preference but personally I feel such choices make the relationship not about the person but the profession.

You might need to know there has been an upsurge in incidences of Nigerian men killing their doctor or nurse wives in the US.

5 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by mummyf(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
He is looking to marry into the blessings that come with the profession.when the novelty wears off what next?

3 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Emasel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
mummyf:
He is looking to marry into the blessings that come with the profession.when the novelty wears off what next?

Madam it's his choice, there is nothing wrong with desiring or seeking a particular profession for a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Emasel(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
slydog:

Patiently waiting...

Best wishes man

1 Like

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by eipreel(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
The last time I heard someone say this...he ended up with an accountant grin

7 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by presentley: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Ok
gerara here if you have nothing to say. Olodo oshi. I'm sure your responses to them guys that's been chatting you up has all been kk, k, aiit
, yea
Bros, please find that dr jare, God go help you.
Too many dumb ladies abound.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2016
eipreel:
The last time I heard someone say this...he ended up with an accountant grin

I know you're an accountant, are you saying the OP could end up with ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by ogawisdom(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2016
mummyf:

He is a diamond/honor digger grin though almost all docs belong to lower middle class less than 0.1% can b called rich. It could b soft landing for him as bank job is insecure. He is nt bothered abt character, personality or intelligence provided she is a doc. Lobish

It's ur choice good luck in finding one, jst to help you drive down to a teaching hospital close to u and start dating final yr clinical STDs or better still u might meet those on housemanship there too. On d first day at d sch make frnd with a male clinical std in final yr n he will tell u who is who in their class n u take it frm there. Tnk me later cool doctor husband grin

6 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by mummyf(f): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2016
ogawisdom:

He is a diamond/honor digger grin though almost all docs belong to lower middle class less than 0.1% can b called rich. It could b soft landing for him as bank job is insecure. He is nt bothered abt character, personality or intelligence provided she is a doc. Lobish

It's ur choice good luck in finding one, jst to help you drive down to a teaching hospital close to u and start dating final yr clinical STDs or better still u might meet those on housemanship there too. On d first day at d sch make frnd with a male clinical std in final yr n he will tell u who is who in their class n u take it frm there. Tnk me later cool doctor husband grin
cheesy
All those US hubands killing their doc or nurse wives,this was how dey started because when the love for the job wears off the love for the woman will be absent.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2016
presentley:
My sister is an Olodo oshi. I'm sure her responses to them guys that's been chatting her up has all been kk, k, aiit

Anu mpama undecided

4 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by presentley: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Anu mpama undecided
you are the foolish one here. By the way your personal text say you are a writer and blogger. What do you write? What do you blog? A copy and paste blogger? Your blog is sure filled with K, kk, none, aiit,. You are an idiaaaaaaaaat. OLODO!!
Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
presentley:
my sister is the foolish one here. She is an idiaaaaaaaaat.

When you click the link you'll find out he-goat. People that are more sensible would have done so to have more ammunition for their argument rather than take a stab in the dark. You're even dumber than I thought undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Anu mpama undecided
cheesy You really know how to insult someone!
Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
DeeTus:
cheesy You really know how to insult someone!

He started it jor tongue

1 Like

Re: Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

He started it jor tongue
It's k dair.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prince Gozie And Njideka Okeke- Is He Really Gay? Are They Still Divorced? / She Has An Uncontrollable Appetite For S.ex, She Needs Help!! / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.