Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (38819 Views)

Exclusive Photos; Behind The Scenes Of Sirdam's "Gimme More" Video In S/a / Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Darey - 'More' (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2006
lexyflexy:

Dreams really do come through,
now what are you talking about?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2006
@ Ocho 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2006
I still don't get it. what/whose dreams are coming true?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2006
let that pass out, lets proceed, what do you think about 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2006
what i think? well, judging from majority of the posts on this thread(including mine) need i say more? smiley
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2006
Yes, you need say more to your past suggestions and opinion,
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
lol ok fine the vidoe no try and at first i thought it was just there but after watching it the second time with proper observations, i was laughing my head off lol
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2006
okay, (Ocho, it's an interview where am the presenter), so you trying to tell our viewers out there that the video is beautiful rubbish.

Mrs. Ocho, do you then think this video will in any way touch the lives of people?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2006
lexyflexy:

Mrs. Ocho, do you then think this video will in any way touch the lives of people?
in a not so positive way, yes it will!! lipsrsealed
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2006
so has it then in anyway touched you (Positively)?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by reniks(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2006
I'm surprised lots of ppl like the song cos i think its wack undecided,i didnt even know wat d hell she was talkin about until i saw the lyrics.I think she is a better actress than a singer.The video was clean n obviously lotsa money went down for that song that oozes mediocrity.The idea behind it is not bad,i.e no gender violence n stuff,r voice aint so bad 2 d song annoys me.Stella Damasus is one Nigerian actress i know has her act together musically n on screen.I'm yet to see Omotola's song though.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by queen2(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2006
I really want to hear stella's voice cry
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by reniks(f): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2006
r voice is amazingly beautiful,she sang with her husband Jaiye,cant remeber d title.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2006
reniks:

I'm surprised lots of people like the song because i think its wack undecided,i didnt even know what d hell she was talkin about until i saw the lyrics.I think she is a better actress than a singer.The video was clean n obviously lotsa money went down for that song that oozes mediocrity.
buahahahahahahahaha lol
@lexy:maybe undecided
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2006
@ ocho, interview still continues, if you were to have your way towards making a video, what kind of vidoe would you want to have in the market? even if not accepted by the Public,
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2006
That's a good question but i have never really considered making a video, hmm, i'll have to think about a reply to your question.
can we take a commercial break or something? cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ezidiary: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2006
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by osarieme: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2006
dat song is benging. nice voice video and sound was limenting. those of u who said d song was 'nt good. u all are haters. bush poeple, u poeple don,t know any thing about music u all haters need to go back to the village. sa for genny u are d best in movies and music keep on doing ur hing. even though am no more in niger but we still have african store in new york where we buy things. love u always. as ologbodudu and scorpio am sure u both are ugly and u listen to bad song all d time dat is why u can not diffrenciet good from bad. any ways u are hater and dat won't take u any where. nigeria poeple are movie back word because of the bad comment of poeple like u fill with bad mouth.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Saintjoe(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2006
I dey enjoy this una interview Ocho and Flexy carry on!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2006
flexy has left me all by my self. cry I miss him even though he dosen't do the same. cry
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2006
pls guys anyway the song is nice.
but is not her that can sing no more tongue
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by charita: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2006
if there is anyone out there who can give me the correct link to watch the no more video i would really appreciate it as i have not seen it yet but i am dying to make my own observation
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by charita: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2006
if there is anyone out there who can give me the correct link to watch the no more video i would really appreciate it as i have not seen it yet but i am dying to make my own observation please email me at charitaa_paschal@yahoo.com
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by charita: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2006
please email me at charitaa_paschal@yahoo.com the correct link to match the genevieve video or listen to the song
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by naiken(f): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2006
wow that was awesome! oh people pls stop hating on a sista she's really tried! appreciate a piace of art dont hate! thinking of u is also a good one
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by GUNNER(f): 1:24pm On May 19, 2006
classy video cool
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kiki2: 1:38am On Jun 06, 2006
mehn!, are y'all dizzy. I saw that video and i must say ONLY the beat was good. Im a professional gospel recording artist in the US and have worked with people from Karen Clark-Sheard to Israel Houghton and that girl honestly cannot sing. SHE CAN ACT but the singing is pretty off. However, i wont deny that the beat was tight, the message she's conveying is pretty interesting but the singing and even the song arrangement is very very very off. Sorry to burst y'all bubble.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2006
kiki2:

mehn!, are y'all dizzy. I saw that video and i must say ONLY the beat was good. I'm a professional gospel recording artist in the US and have worked with people from Karen Clark-Sheard to Israel Houghton and that girl honestly cannot sing. SHE CAN ACT but the singing is pretty off. However, i wont deny that the beat was tight, the message she's conveying is pretty interesting but the singing and even the song arrangement is very very very off. Sorry to burst y'all bubble.

u are damn right kiki,what a voice she have tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ADESUWA(f): 2:51am On Jun 07, 2006
hey u guys that's the worst piece of shit ever to come from genevieve. are u sure u listened to it or are just being sarcastic? poor video, poor lyrics, poor work

just imagine genevieve saying

I go kick, I go punch

men this stuff is so so bleeped up

u guys should confess that u're blind fans of genevieve
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 5:11am On Jun 07, 2006
ADESUWA:

hey u guys that's the worst piece of rubbish ever to come from genevieve. are u sure u listened to it or are just being sarcastic? poor video, poor lyrics, poor work

just imagine genevieve saying

I go kick, I go punch

men this stuff is so so bleeped up

u guys should confess that u're blind fans of genevieve

yea it's Bleep up i agree wit u
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by socool1(f): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2006
lol. who did her wardrobe for that video lol? what the hell was she talking about? i dont get it, I expected more, that whole song and video is wack lol
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 1:11am On Jun 08, 2006
so cool:

lol. who did her wardrobe for that video lol? what the hell was she talking about? i don't get it, I expected more, that whole song and video is wack lol

lol it's like this,i go kick,i go punch,i go bite,i go suck,i go go mad lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.