Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116251 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by emmalezy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016

A Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has shutdown the social media with appealing photos of her gigantic boobs that have left her followers drooling.

Her name is Roman and she runs a cosmetic shop in Lagos. She is a socialite and an emerging competitor for boobs-baring Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor.

See more headache-inducing photos below:

SOURCE

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-sultry-lagos-babe.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by libertyfather(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see Kasalastic shocked

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
She has gorgeous bosoms, But her face no fine.

If person handle those melons eh...

Chai!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry
Not all men like extra large fallen boobs undecided although the boobs only increases the sex appeal in men

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Adonis3: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
one man's meat truly another's poison

where some would kill to have this girl

GOD knows, i can't have anything to do with her sad embarassed

#Adonis3HasSpoken

287 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by enoqueen: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Must she always bend her head in every pics.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Omo oshi. Oniranu. End time olosho. Am sure by the time you check her poosy it will be wider than Lagos-ibadan expressway.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by healthyarena(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yinmu
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by RobinHez(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
WHICHEVER MOD MOVED THIS TO FP, PLEASE RECEIVE SENSE IJN! undecided

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Romangoddess2000 is her handle on IG. That babe is crazy as fuvvk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by kennyman2000(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
ohhhh boy! This's what we call ''milk pack of all nations''

check my signature for ur customised wristband

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
"shut down social media" and my whatsApp and IMO never off

boobs wey go dey beg for offering if she comot bra angry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by falconey(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now that's boobs, boobs ti take over.

5 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Kreamie(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cossy needs tutorials from thischic

5 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by tollytexy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
2016 BMW X7 with 2 Airbags

It's not LadyF again grin

10 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Deivid10(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Busy moping at the breast stole my attention
I am suppose to be the FTC joooooor!

3 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by MadCow1: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Looks heavy and painful

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Truckpusher(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She has gorgeous bosoms, But her face no fine.

If person handle those melons eh...
You go still taya. cheesy

That thing na work o . grin

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Only Virgins and Desperados droll over boobs_ like this...This is way too much and I don't find her appealing, more like a fat confident pig to me

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by hopilo: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is this industry? How many people can this boobs employ?

6 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Gingerr(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Overload

3 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by lielbree: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Choi shocked
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Covers his face, I know you can't stand boooobss
Smellymouth

3 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by islandmoon: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
milk factory
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm a boobs man, but those tittiies' too big jare. She should go for a liposuction or something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Bharbieface(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let the boobs war begin grin

4 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by NEHLIVE: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wlw
Anyone going for this is actually going for a suicide mission

He should dig his grave first before undertaking this mission shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

WTF! Thats some serious boobage

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.