Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116293 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2016
gypsey:
nice! as i suspected and you didn't dissappoint by responding, you hate criticsm and you are petrified of being told the facts on how sad you are. God? prayers? yea this is the problem with people like you religious hypocrites.
you are on here bad mouthing and being insultive (for making my opinion) yet you have the audacity to mention God and prayers i bet you are also going to church today too. beach! grin
gypsey enough of all this trash you have been writing aren't you ashamed exchanging words with a lady? Besides she doesn't deserve your hateful comments..
Myfantasies is a cool lady...

And please stop calling her a b***ch angry
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:
gypsey enough of all this trash you have been writing aren't you ashamed exchanging words with a lady? Besides she doesn't deserve your hateful comments..

i am sorry i am just yanking her chain and it worked grin grin i am just messing with her man! grin she took it to heart, okay i will apologise to her. but i thought she don't mind
and i only wrote beach as in miami beach grin, look i see you like her a lot wink dont forget to invite me to the wedding tongue
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by CeeEminence(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
u sure say no b breast tumor b dis?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:

Just let him be dear, i think he is going through a phase.

Maybe his hormones r changing

He can say all he wants, it doesn't define who i am, he only ended up defining himself, u know dere r a lot of sadist on dis forum who only come here to vent out dere frustrations, dey wish everyone is sad like dem, but dat is not possible

So let him have his fill, i am sure he is having a great time doing it

@timidapsin hope say Sunday rice don ready, cos na food sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Breast cancer on the way, she even help it with tatoo.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:

He can say all he wants, it doesn't define who i am, he only ended up defining himself, u know dere r a lot of sadist on dis forum who only come here to vent out dere frustrations, dey wish everyone is sad like dem, but dat is not possible

Cooking noodles first when we are back from church, we will eat rice.
I have told ginius95 to cook fried rice and snake meat
So as soon as we are back we EAT!! smiley
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:

On my way to ur house, i will wait at ur doorstep till you return from church

I no won hear say i no come on time and d rice don finish
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:

so this was your intention eh? grin to play the heroe and make me look bad, dearis god oo! grin anyway good luck remember to invite me to the wedding grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:
That's harsh! Hated yourself
Sincerely. Boobs far less bigger than that disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by FreemanDave(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sincerely. Boobs far less bigger than that disgust me.

Same here. But most men seems to fancy them more.... If you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:

look here young girl! i dont hate you i dont even know you! besides its called criticsm not hate, you started it anyway. if i hurt your feelings i APOLOGISE embarassed cry , now would you like a nice cold vanilla ice cream? tongue oh! i forgot and a big HUG.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
On my way to ur house, i will wait at ur doorstep till you return from church

I no won hear say i no come on time and d rice don finish
ginius95 is cooking it for us..
He called now to ask if you like eating head of snake... He is about throwing it away...
Please reply Asap
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2016
gypsey:
so this was your intention eh? grin to play the heroe and make me look bad, dearis god oo! grin anyway good luck remember to invite me to the wedding grin
lol.. Myfantasies is my friend okay? And this is no movie were you have a heroe
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:
ginius95 is cooking it for us..
He called now to ask if you like eating head of snake... He is about throwing it away...
Please reply Asap
I will eat it

Even d snake yansh sef, dat is if snakes have ass grin

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
I will eat it

okay noted!! smiley
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Ladycloud(f): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Mehn.... Chest pain is sooo real... How does she carry it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

Same here. But most men seems to fancy them more.... If you know what I mean.

I don't know what u mean. I'm not a man.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I don't know what u mean. I'm not a man.

grin grin grin grin
this your mouth eh
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

grin grin grin grin
this your mouth eh

Lol...why's he expecting me to know? Heaven knows how much huge boobs make my stomach churn!
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...why's he expecting me to know? Heaven knows how much huge boobs make my stomach churn!

Hehehe. The owners complain in spite of the attention. Back ache, unecessary attention....
Its only we guys that dont complain
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehe. The owners complain in spite of the attention. Back ache, unecessary attention....
Its only we guys that dont complain

Of course. It's not ur burden.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry
i Like Your Boobs As They Are.

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Titilayooni(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry
why r u walking out with shame? You don't appreciate the way u were created by God...I give her 10 more years ;Dthat is when she would know the meaning of big boobs...#selflove#loveyourselfbabe#
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by pato405(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
and so what?

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
The massive boobs didn't even permit me to see her face. Men like us really love them this massive; they tend to increase our sex appeal.

Of course where there's extreme pleasure, there's also extreme pains. My former friend who was this blessed always complained of severe back pain and chest discomforts but that's a part of being so blessed in the chest region as a woman. The pains were so severe and persistent, especially nearing her monthly cycle.

All in all, we appreciate ALL shapes and sizes.

IAmCharis, happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
I will eat it

Food is ready dear, Ginius95 thanks for the perfect meal...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340872_fbimg14539253665739859_jpeg7fb9f537890ff7f0f94fc06b5b696dce

MyFantasies Dear Lets eat!!
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Peacefulgold(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=43934332]
Peacefulgold himself.....
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Kposkila: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks dear
U wcm, am in delta state can we know our sef beta?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:

Food is ready dear, Ginius95 thanks for the perfect meal...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340872_fbimg14539253665739859_jpeg7fb9f537890ff7f0f94fc06b5b696dce

MyFantasies Dear Lets eat!!
Anybody dat wants to have nightmare should eat such

Abeg just give me cold water wit garri, if you don't have sugar no problem, i will take it like dat

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Jaywon242(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Me,I like her boobs o...it makes my libido to increase...there's a but there sha...I can only have flings with her but will never have her as a wife cos her boobs will become a liability in d nearest future...*flat slippers* in a few yrs time
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Anybody dat wants to have nightmare should eat such

Abeg just give me cold water wit garri, if you don't have sugar no problem, i will take it like dat
Sweetheart buh you told me you were going to eat cry cry Am sorry i thought you were going to like it cry cry cry
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:
Sweetheart buh you told me you were going to eat cry cry Am sorry i thought you were going to like it cry cry cry
R u giving me the garri nd cold water?

Yes or no

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.