Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus (7783 Views)

Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by politricks: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
proudkafir:
So you problem is algebra, well I give you algebra as an arabian innovation (not a muslim innovation). Muslims are the only people on earth that tie acnievements to religion and not race.

If I am to use islamic logic, I can say that the gun-powder was invented by the Bhudist (and not the chineses), that modern writing was developed by the zororastans (and not the persians), that cars were invented by the christians (and not the eueopeans), that aero-nautic systems was developed by the christians (and not the americans), that modern computer was designed and built by the christians (and not the americans), etc.

So islamic argument is always foolish and difficult to comprehend. You dont associate scientific achievement to a religion but a race.

In the modern era, the muslims are useless to modern science and development.
Reply my last post before we can continue stop being a coward.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by proudkafir: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:
@proudkafir

Is our lies responsible for the decline in christianity worldwide? Because you seem to have shamelessly ignored my other post with links providing evidence of your rapid decline.
The catholics alone is more that 1.2billion, not to mention non-catholic christian denomination that is almost 1billion in population. Muslims worldwide are estimated to be between 1.3 to 1.5billion people. The hindus are almost a billion people. So whats your point?

Christianity is in decline in europe, yes. Islam is in the rise in europ, yes. Why? Mass muslim migration to europe and the europeans non-challant attitude to God and religion. Dont make a mistake bro, christianity was in decline in spain around the 1200AD hence muslims migrated and colonized spain. Do you know what happened next when islamic problem became unacceptable in spain? Muslims were all expelled in spain, all muslims.

Muslims should be careful in europe, they might soon be expelled again. Nationaistic movement against islam is growing the europe.

And in america, the recent poll showed that 70% of americans no longer want muslims in america, what does that tell you?
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by politricks: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
proudkafir:
The catholics alone is more that 1.2billion, not to mention non-catholic christian denomination that is almost 1billion in population. Muslims worldwide are estimated to be between 1.3 to 1.5billion people. The hindus are almost a billion people. So whats your point?

Christianity is in decline in europe, yes. Islam is in the rise in europ, yes. Why? Mass muslim migration to europe and the europeans non-challant attitude to God and religion. Dont make a mistake bro, christianity was in decline in spain around the 1200AD hence muslims migrated and colonized spain. Do you know what happened next when islamic problem became unacceptable in spain? Muslims were all expelled in spain, all muslims.

Muslims should be careful in europe, they might soon be expelled again. Nationaistic movement against islam is growing the europe.

And in america, the recent poll showed that 70% of americans no longer want muslims in america, what does that tell you?
Get your facts right and stop living in the 80's, as of 2012, christian population was 2.2billion while that of islam was 1.6 billion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

As of 2014, the population of christians was 2.08 as against islam's 2.01
http://www.religiouspopulation.com/World/

muslims are expected to surpass christians from 2050 or thereabout as it is the fastest growing religion in the world............SCRATCH THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by ari3l(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
proudkafir:
Muslims are never short of lies. Lying is an ego-booster in islam. Muslim can conjure anything to promote islam and their religion which had stagnated human growth for over 1300 years.

It is only a fooll that will quote a lying obama. 50% of americans knew that obama lies a lot and their greatest regret is voting him as president.

Who told you writing pen was started by islam? What were the egyptian copts, the persians, the roman empire and the greek using for writing (long before islam and mohammed)?

Who told you magnetic compass started with islam? What were the roman empire using to navigate the sea? What were the chinese using in their sea trades long before islam?

On the understanding of disease, you muslims are pathetic. Your prophet recommended the use of camel urine for the treatment of ailments. When have you used camel urine for your treatment before? You guys can lie.

On the modern era, the least educated world together is the arab-muslim world (just a bit sub-sahara africa). In the area of science, technology, innovation and research, muslim nations score zero. No muslim nation is scientifically advanced, none. So stop massaging your non-existence ego that you guys are always brainwashed to believe in your mosques and madrassas. Muslims are laughings stocks worldwide and are all suspects in non-muslim lands.

You guys are running to non-muslim lands for food, housing and clothing. allahh, mohammed and islam had failed muslims big time.

If you my husband, I could kiss you for this one. +100 for this. God bless.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Annunaki(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:
Read my post again this time with glasses and tell me where you see invention or don't you there is a difference between innovation and invention?. Now, as to the history of writing, this is an excerpt from a reliable source.

"Mesopotamia(present day iraq) was one of the four riverine civilizations where writing was invented, along with the Nile valley in Egypt, the Indus Valley Civilization in the Indian subcontinent, and the Yellow River in China."

But you picked only china because it suits you best.

same goes for printing.

" The history of printing goes back to the duplication of images by
means of stamps in very early
times. The use of round seals for
rolling an impression into clay
tablets goes back to early
Mesopotamian civilization before 3000 BCE, where they are the
most common works of art to
survive, and feature complex
and beautiful images. In both
China and Egypt, the use of small
stamps for seals preceded the use of larger blocks." You say islam has not contributed to civilization and yet you deceitfully ignored where algebra was mentioned in my last post. Tell me you have never used algebra before in fact, tell of anyone that has never used algebra before. Algorithm that paved way for the computer and phones we use today was developed by Al-khwarizmi-An arabic mathematician.(notice the similarities in name). That is why he is sometimes referred to as 'the grandfather of computer'. In fact, any innovation you see that starts with 'Al' was developed by islam. Read my son read.

Mesopotamian civilisation predates islam by at least four thousand years so stop trying to give islam credit for mesopotamian achievements. Islam has contributed zilch to human development. Even the algebra you are ranting about is by an arab man and he did not derive the equation because he was muslim. It is the height of desperation for muslims to always try to credit islam for achievements by arabs, it betrays the type of inferiority complex muslims have.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by truthman2013: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Annunaki:

Mesopotamian civilisation predates islam by at least four thousand years so stop trying to give islam credit for mesopotamian achievements. Islam has contributed zilch to human development. Even the algebra you are ranting about is by an arab man and he did not derive the equation because he was muslim. It is the height of desperation for muslims to always try to credit islam for achievements by arabs, it betrays the type of inferiority complex muslims have.

Mumu man, did you not see your mention?
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Blackfire(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:
You are a liar and a hypocrite typical of an average christain. Is the picture attached that of a muslim doing or it is okay when christain killmassacre?

the crusaders kill in the whose authority? When Christ was been humiliated by the Jews, what did he do? Kill them? beheaded them? This wonderful personality said ' father forgive them for they know not what they do' .
But mohamed beheaded those Jews , took there properties, shared there wives and kids among him and his al majiris.

Me a liar? Allah is a liar and a deceiver atleast that is one of his 99 code names.
When it comes to lie, we all know that mohamed is a PHD holder in al taqiya and kitman and abrogation(meaning wetin i talk before, i no talk am again).
And when it comes to blind argument, abuse,insult, threatening, cut and join dialogue to cover the odourferous LIES of ahmed ibn abdulallah, and al-illah, u Muslims are nothing but cricum cracum of bunkun bunkun.

Shkr.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by politricks: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Blackfire:

the crusaders kill in the whose authority? When Christ was been humiliated by the Jews, what did he do? Kill them? beheaded them? This wonderful personality said ' father forgive them for they know not what they do' .
But mohamed beheaded those Jews , took there properties, shared there wives and kids among him and his al majiris.

Me a liar? Allah is a liar and a deceiver atleast that is one of his 99 code names.
When it comes to lie, we all know that mohamed is a PHD holder in al taqiya and kitman and abrogation(meaning wetin i talk before, i no talk am again).
And when it comes to blind argument, abuse,insult, threatening, cut and join dialogue to cover the odourferous LIES of ahmed ibn abdulallah, and al-illah, u Muslims are nothing but cricum cracum of bunkun bunkun.

Shkr.
One thing you guys seem to forget when making your irrational arguments is that 'Islam believe in jesus'(prophet issa) Alaihim salatu wa salam and yes prophet isa was a wonderful being same as prophet muhammed. Both of them were sent by God . Our only grouse with you people is that we believe in jesus as a prophet while you guys take him as the son of God or your personal saviour.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Annunaki(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:
One thing you guys seem to forget when making your irrational arguments is that 'Islam believe in jesus'(prophet issa) Alaihim salatu wa salam and yes prophet isa was a wonderful being same as prophet muhammed. Both of them were sent by God . Our only grouse with you people is that we believe in jesus as a prophet while you guys take him as the son of God or your personal saviour.

Al taquiya nonsense, Jesus and mohammed are poles apart so stop trying to draw a comparison. Your deceitful mohamed only used the name of Jesus and other biblical characters to gain credibility, mohammed was actually sent by satan and not God and that is why mohammed's teachings have been bringing sorrow tears and blood for fourteen centuries. Mohammed's teachings is 100% opposite the teachings of Jesus so he could never have been sent by the same God.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by politricks: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Annunaki:

Al taquiya nonsense, Jesus and mohammed are poles apart so stop trying to draw a comparison. Your deceitful mohamed only used the name of Jesus and other biblical characters to gain credibility, mohammed was actually sent by satan and not God and that is why mohammed's teachings have been bringing sorrow tears and blood for fourteen centuries. Mohammed's teachings is 100% opposite the teachings of Jesus so he could never have been sent by the same God.
Muhammed(s.a.w) did not write a single verse in the quran. All the verses a-z was revealed to him from God so your statement is flawed. Secondly, your jesus that you are hailing said he did not come to bring peace to this world but the sword.

Luke. 12. 49-53

matthew. 10. 34-36.

Seems you don't know about your jesus well.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Rexyl(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:
Why are there still muslims left at all, at least there is no violence there.

Here we realize the good of our culture and won't tolerate evil in the name of christianity and Islam. Here we value what adds value to life and hate practices that can destroy the society. If our tradition naturally adds value to life and regards souls of fellow human beings any practice meant for adoption but which has violence underneath can't just succeed. That's why fanatics or religious extremists can never succeed in the south west for as long as we follow and respect our culture. Those foreign terms - terrorism, homosexuality, and the likes can't just pollute our sense of reasoning. Our society regulates itself and we are better informed to identify errors and guard against harms accompanying them... Sorry to say.. Unlike the north.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Rexyl(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:
Muhammed(s.a.w) did not write a single verse in the quran. All the verses a-z was revealed to him from God so your statement is flawed. Secondly, your jesus that you are hailing said he did not come to bring peace to this world but the sword.

Luke. 12. 49-53

matthew. 10. 34-36.

Christians will be laughing at you for this lame conclusion. Do you know the conclusion of all things as stated in the Bible and which Christians believe and practice, thus making the religion the most peaceful and giving better understanding about the character of God and His purpose for the creation?
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Blackfire(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
politricks:

1. Isa of the quran was never the Jesus in the bible.
2. Even the devil believe in Jesus, so mohamed and his al majiris saying they believe in him is inconsequential.

3.if u believe in the messiah , and deny his very essence and his finished work , then u ve reduced the redemption work of grace to myth and legend.

4.it is an insult of the highest order to compare yeshua/jesus/ yasou with ahmed ibn abdulallah. . . It is haram to compare the word of God, the sinless one, the one that will judge the living and the dead...including mohamed who is in hell awaiting judgement.
The only people u can compare with mohamed are high way robbers, gigalo,sugar mummy(20+mohamed with khadijat 40+), assassinator, con artist, wife snatcher...
Let me stop here.

But i will like u to ask me who is this Christ?
Try this if u can, kneel down ask GOD to reveal who Christ Jesus is to u...this time around not the quran, not the bible, not me.
When i tried this many years ago... *to be continue*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by promisechuks: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
kimond101:
God guides he whom he wills to the straight path. Islam is the path of Abraham,Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. They all submitted to the will of God and ascribed no partners with him.
May God forgives us all and guide us to the straight path.
Why are you a devilish lair?

Please, show us the genealogy of mohammed linking to all especially jesus. Can you?

While all are jews, why was mohammed an arab?

Others were godly, but mohammed is the worst of mankind?

Others declared yaweeh as their God but mohammed allah, why?

Man, you better wake up and follow jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by promisechuks: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2016
politricks:
The fact that islam still remains strong despite the different stories surrounding it shows that those ugly things are not part of islam and muslims know that.
See this blind and foolish lair!

Do you think that we are all kids?

Islam is the most devilish religion.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Blackfire(m): 1:17am On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

@proukafir u my friend deserve egusi soup and pounded yam, with assorted meat with cold palm wine.
I owe u, and blackfire always pay what he promise.
I am so glad that more and more people are waking up from docillity, gullibility,i don't care attitude to the lies, horror of Islam, mohamed, quran.

Islam.... Tears sorrows and blood.
I wish my meccan people knew this, before ahmed ibn abdulallah decapitated them... And wiped them of the map in Arabia

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by proudkafir: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

My sister thanks. E-kiss is acceptable.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by proudkafir: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2016
politricks:
How many times do you call Jesus while praying and how many times do you call mohammed? After allahh, mohammed follows in islam. All other prophets are secondary and almost irrelevant in islam. Muslims 'recognize' Jewish prophets in the hope of luring them to islam but the are wiser, they know that mohammed is fake and from satan.

What was mohammed's next line of actions against the christians and the Jews? Insults (quran 98:6), enemnity (quran 5:51) and threats (quran 9:29-30).

You can go ahead defendin the criminal prophet mohammed, but you cannot deceive us anymore.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by proudkafir: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2016
politricks:

Luke. 12. 49-53

matthew. 10. 34-36.

Who 'revealed' it to mohammed, allahh or 'angel' gabriel? Who was there when the alleged revelation was given? Who among the sahabas witnessed that alleged revelation?

Mohammed find justification for every act, whether good or bad, by simply invoking allahh into the whole game. Aisha narrated, in one of the sahih hadith: 'It seems that your lord is always ready to do your wish'.

allahh is simply mohammed's greatest tool used in manipulating the foolish people of arabia who are not logical to question mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by proudkafir: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Blackfire:

@proukafir u my friend deserve egusi soup and pounded yam, with assorted meat with cold palm wine.
I owe u, and blackfire always pay what he promise.
I am so glad that more and more people are waking up from docillity, gullibility,i don't care attitude to the lies, horror of Islam, mohamed, quran.

Islam.... Tears sorrows and blood.
I wish my meccan people knew this, before ahmed ibn abdulallah decapitated them... And wiped them of the map in Arabia
Thanks man, we will keep studying and analysing the quran and the ha-death and keep exposing the criminal prophet.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by kimond101: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2016
promisechuks:

Why are you a devilish lair?

Please, show us the genealogy of mohammed linking to all especially jesus. Can you?

While all are jews, why was mohammed an arab?

Others were godly, but mohammed is the worst of mankind?

Others declared yaweeh as their God but mohammed allah, why?

Man, you better wake up and follow jesus.

Educate your ignorance Mr. Man.
Cause you have a different believe as I do doesn't make you right.
Allah is God in Arabic. Olorun is God in Yoruba. Chineke is God in Igbo.
There is only one God and he is over all things competent.
He begets not neither was he beggotten. There's nothing comparable to him. God is not man.
Worship God not man.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by ari3l(f): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Blackfire:

Shkr.

Odikwa egwu!
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Blackfire(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2016
proudkafir:
Thanks man, we will keep studying and analysing the quran and the ha-death and keep exposing the criminal prophet.

ha- death kwa? U people will make someone to be laughing while driving.. If police arrest me for smiling and driving, na your fault o.

If the meccans ve prepared well , without the i don't care attitude when Islamist was killing there community area by area.
Do u know immediately mohamed died, many immediately rejected Islam, abubakr did something bizarre, he massacred them, it was terrible.
But compare it with followers of Christ the messiah, the prince of peace, immediately he died rose up on the third day.. His disciples increase in number not by force, even Paul of tarsus with all his killing of Christ follower, was graciously touched that he was willing to die and proclaim Jesus the SON of the LIVING GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by ari3l(f): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Blackfire:

ha- death kwa? U people will make someone to be laughing while driving.. If police arrest me for smiling and driving, na your fault o.

If the meccans ve prepared well , without the i don't care attitude when Islamist was killing there community area by area.
Do u know immediately mohamed died, many immediately rejected Islam, abubakr did something bizarre, he massacred them, it was terrible.
But compare it with followers of Christ the messiah, the prince of peace, immediately he died rose up on the third day.. His disciples increase in number not by force, even Paul of tarsus with all his killing of Christ follower, was graciously touched that he was willing to die and proclaim Jesus the SON of the LIVING GOD.

My e-husband, I'm glad you see the difference, God bless your soul.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by nickjnr21(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2016
politricks:
Myopic reasoning! You guys think that islam starts and end in the north because that is why i perceive there is violence which islam does not support quran 2:256. What of the southwest that does not have such things, why are there still majority muslims there?. You talk of America being tolerant and yet you forgot what happened to muhammed ali when he converted to islam. Lastly, you talk of BBC,CNN being bought over by saudi arabia Now that is a very silly assertion.

#islamispeace
islam of peace... Hw do explain d plp shouting allah d grt b4 kill plp that did nothing to them... Peace fire... The human mind is design to always look up to a supreme being even when its false
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by proudkafir: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Blackfire:

Its correct spelling is ha-death because it lives up to its name. A piece of scattered arabian junk collections that spelt our how the muslim-arabs should enslave the infidels, convert the infidels to their pagan god (allahh), fight the infidels if the refuse to convert, conquer their lands and arabanize them forcefully.

The Ha-death also specify how the islamic prophet want muslims to treat the christians and the Jews under their government, as a dhimmi who should feel humiliated and subdued (quran 9:29). The ha-death, aside from few morals, which any reasonable mother will teach her children, contains many arab superstitutions like enterin the bathroom with the right foot, washing the nose when you wake up because the devil sleep in the nose of muslims.

On the medical side, in of the ha-death narrations, profiteer mohammed asked muslims to drink camel urine for treatment.

Islam is for the ignorant and barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by ari3l(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
proudkafir:
Its correct spelling is ha-death because it lives up to its name. A piece of scattered arabian junk collections that spelt our how the muslim-arabs should enslave the infidels, convert the infidels to their pagan god (allahh), fight the infidels if the refuse to convert, conquer their lands and arabanize them forcefully.

The Ha-death also specify how the islamic prophet want muslims to treat the christians and the Jews under their government, as a dhimmi who should feel humiliated and subdued (quran 9:29). The ha-death, aside from few morals, which any reasonable mother will teach her children, contains many arab superstitutions like enterin the bathroom with the right foot, washing the nose when you wake up because the devil sleep in the nose of muslims.

On the medical side, in of the ha-death narrations, profiteer mohammed asked muslims to drink camel urine for treatment.

grin grin

I fell from the chair laughing at this.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Blackfire(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2016
proudkafir:

like 2 months ago, a Muslim boy who was listening to western music, was brought out, and he was beheaded , why? He has committed haram, how did they know it was haram? Because mohamed the best of shit heads in creation didnot like it, just as dogs irritates him and the evil spirit that visit him.

When i remember gideon kaluka, why he was beheaded as his head put on a spike, why? Why? Accused of desecrating the quran.

You just need to read about Ali sina+ wafa sultan , and look at boko boko atrocities ... Nobody will tell u to run from Islam.

My brother/ sister u are welcome on board.

I dare seun and his workers to remove that cosmetic gown of khadijat protecting them in that Islamic section.. What are they afraid of? @annunaki tell them that am still waiting for that ACADIP guy.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
kimond101:
God guides he whom he wills to the straight path. Islam is the path of Abraham,Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. They all submitted to the will of God and ascribed no partners with him.
May God forgives us all and guide us to the straight path.

Abraham, Moses, David practised Judaism not Islam. Islam is a pagan based religion based on myths and legends, imagine the belief in Jinns which are borrowed from Babylonian myths. Christianity and Judaism are based on actual history while Islam is based on myths and legends....

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Muslims claim things achieved by Arabs, even though it was an Arab Christian, they would still claim it.....
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by kimond101: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Abraham, Moses, David practised Judaism not Islam. Islam is a pagan based religion based on myths and legends, imagine the belief in Jinns which are borrowed from Babylonian myths. Christianity and Judaism are based on actual history while Islam is based on myths and legends....

Abraham, Moses and David Jews?!
All of them submitted and worshipped One God without associating partners in worship with him.
And the only religion with that definition is Islam.
Please educate your ignorance about Islam.
Re: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Annunaki(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
kimond101:

Abraham, Moses and David Jews?!
All of them submitted and worshipped One God without associating partners in worship with him.
And the only religion with that definition is Islam.
Please educate your ignorance about Islam.

Are you just plain daft or deliberately ignorant These people practised the jewish religion called judaism and not islam. That said neither Judaism nor christianity associates partners with God. In christianity Jesus is The son of God and not partner. And in islam you don't worship the true God but the adversary who was pretending to be God, go get your facts right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Nigeria- In A New Dawn. / If Peter Was The First Pope.......................? / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.