Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (60264 Views)

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by dainformant(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
While the rerun election is ongoing, Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Special Projects was arrested by the security operatives consisting of the Nigerian army and mobile policemen few hours ago. He was allegedly arrested alongside some thugs in military uniform at Bori area in River state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-gov-wikes-special-adviser.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by HotCrystal: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
dis is serious o0oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Xposer: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
anything just to win the polls ...nice one our security operatives

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Destined2win: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why this do or die mentality?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by dainformant(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
satan is a liar....Rivers in trouble

8 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by kissval1388: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
chaiiii buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whyyyyyyyyy Na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by obongtunji: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
That's why sometimes I like military rule. No election which means no electoral violence. I'm hating this rerun, so many people have been killed.

28 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pdp and thugs

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by shachris02: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
watch how they carry placards and plead for a No election because the NA have busted their evil plans.

Why this desperation from PDP?

No be by force to win election.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Opinedecandid(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
L I E S, from the pit of APC.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by HotCrystal: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
it's sad to see how politics has beclouded ur thoughts...u are saying it's a lie when you are even seeing the pictures.. maybe u are waiting for the man to send u SMS himself...
Opinedecandid:
L I E S, from the pit of APC.

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by obailala(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
These pdp guys simply doing what they know how to do best and what they have been known for since 1999. It's only unfortunate that due to GEJ/our brother sentiments, ordinary Nigerians who have always lamented and cried out over these illegalities since 1999 are now the ones endorsing and glorifying it because they 'think' it favours their political leanings.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
I warned Truckpusher...

41 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by justiz5(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
dainformant:
While the rerun election is ongoing, Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Special Projects was arrested by the Nigerian army and police few hours ago. He was allegedly arrested alongside some thugs in military uniform at Bori area in River state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-gov-wikes-special-adviser.html
I only came here to find trouble....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3511007_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Oya Mr. TROUBLE where are you?

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yet the IPOB Yogurts said, PDP Was Rivers and Rivers Was PDP

I will not talk till all the results are announced..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by carinmom(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why this desperation from pdp when you've been chanting your mantra that pdp is rivers and rivers is pdp

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
and the PDP apologist will start forming ghost mode on this thread

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Xposer: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
i dey tell u ...no PDP supporter wan talk again...dem dey find anti-APC thread to flex their muscles....come and defend ur master PDP
Proudlyngwa:

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by McCarlito(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by carinmom(f): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You will never see any of them in this thread, but had it been it was the other way round the thread would have reached three pages filled with all kinds of insults and hate comments. They are all hypocrites.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mack3N: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
How sure are we that the military have not arrested him wrongly,where is the evidence that they are thugs!

The third pics is a pic from the arrested fake soldiers,why add it this category.....I smell hay fee cee lies!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by politricks: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:
How sure are we that the military have not arrested him wrongly,where is the evidence that they are thugs!
Can't you see that they are wearing fake uniform, that itself is an offense.

23 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I thought you are an Igbo person oo your hatred for those people the grow like say tomorrow no dey oo
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I warned Truckpusher...
Truckie?
is he among them?
chat... Na who go con dey give me proverbs for nairaland again? pusher

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mack3N: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
politricks:
Can't you see that they are wearing fake uniform, that itself is an offense.
Those fake soldiers where arrested earlier on,it belongs to a different category of pics.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:
Guy I believe you are browsing with a DOS only appliance,what do you call the pictures on your screen.
soon you guys will say he begged the army for a ride , he didn't know they were thugs

14 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mack3N: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You for talk na,weda bayelsa own never teach you enough lesson!
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
DSS, finish him. See how power changes.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Xposer:
anything just to win the polls ...nice one our security operatives
...just like Wike...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.