Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Warning To All Diasporans - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Warning To All Diasporans (6387 Views)

Warning To Land Buyers / Building Collapse In Nigeria: 6 Early Warning Signs / Fcta Warning! Develop Your Plots In Karshi Or Have Them Revoked-min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
euromilion:

Congrats bro.
We shall all live long to enjoy the fruits of our hard labours,bless you.

Amen sir!
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by twinskenny(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
3strike:
Madam Bebe2, its so unfortunate what happened to your friend...some are lucky while others are not but we have to keep trying after doing our DD....

I bought my land from a NL agent. Got the contractor from NL until we parted ways..I only stepped on my site for the first time last week during house warming..I no sabi where the thing dey sef. Until we entered the.street o......I Was complaining about some of the finishing and a friend said "atleast you see ur investment"..na so I begin dey dance and somersault for inside the compound.

I give thanks to Almighty God and the founder of NL.

The journey was very rough but trust me...its worth it.

Keep sailing n keep trying folks...its possible!

Pics 1: on my way to gidi
Pics 2: arrival on site...couldnt believe my eyes that we pulled this remotely
Pics 3: families came for prayers and declare the house open..
Pica 4: took my folks to dubai for small vacation.
congratulations sir.. U shall surely enjoy this nd many more to come

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
twinskenny:
congratulations sir.. U shall surely enjoy this nd many more to come

Twinskenny I see you. Regards
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by 4nobody4every1: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
bebe2:

Me ke?

My money dey under my bed grin

I no fit shout ooo cool
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by gabbytabby: 3:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Such joyous occasion. We go all bring the fruits of our hustle come home oh.

While you need Brabus bragado to get things done na when him they use same for customers na him tire person.

3strike:
@ oga mufutau..I no plan house warming o. Na meter I say make I go lagos go collect o...na so family say are u crazy how we no go wash am..Lol.

The only person invited outside family member was the guy who sold me the land. His name is Kaflex on NL.

@ madam Bebe2...the kind fight I fight ontop this project no get part 2 yet...serious mortar combat o.

Thanks to madam Gabbytabby chairlady property section for the contact she gave me at eko electric Agungi lekki..I was able to apply and paid for all meters needed. Waiting for them to call me for pickup now

Let me be honest and open here....when I saw the house, I just forgive Bosun Brabus of everything he did. Come to think of it..there is no way I can tell a complete story about this journey that I wont mention him...But I cant forget the experience tho.

To everyone building mansions and chicken coops... grin I wish you guys nothing but the best and to those contemplating whether to emback on this journey or not....I will say go for it! It wont be a walk in the park that u must know but it is very doable..

Feel free to call me baba landlord now... and remember say na God dey build for person no be man o.

Over n out!

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Ijeoma660(f): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
gabbytabby:
Such joyous occasion. We go all bring the fruits of our hustle come home oh.

While you need Brabus bragado to get things done na when him they use same for customers na him tire person.

@3strike, mufutau55, lastpage, maverick, happykay, NL1960, OneTimeOnly, brag3,
Excuzeme, FastShipping, spyder880, EgunMogaji, mrmcjay, PeoplesArmy

Dear honourable seniors of this good forum, kindly do the newbies here a good favour by telling us who this guy called Bosun really is. There seems to be many sides to him and I happen to like his fashionable ways and approach to building. Is he a genuine contractor to work with?

Please your honest opinions.

Thank you.
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
I just dey waka pass.......whistling google is your friend song. I will let the Ogas in the house answer this o.
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by mufutau55(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ijeoma660:

Excuzeme, FastShipping, spyder880

Dear honourable seniors of this good forum, kindly do the newbies here a good favour by telling us who this guy called Bosun really is. There seems to be many sides to him and I happen to like his fashionable ways and approach to building. Is he a genuine contractor to work with?

Thank you.

What kind trouble you wan cause again so? "When trouble sleep, yanga go wait am; weting he dey look for? Not be Palava"
I beg no start o. Actually me I no see this message... I just got injection in my eyeball o.

Hajji M.
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by mufutau55(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
3strike:
I just dey waka pass.......whistling google is your friend song. I will let the Ogas in the house answer this o.

I beg, dey waka go jejely o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by 4nobody4every1: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
mufutau55:

What kind trouble you wan cause again so? "When trouble sleep, yanga go wait am; weting he dey look for? Not be Palava"
I beg no start o
. Actually me I no see this message... I just got injection in my eyeball o.

Hajji M.
Oh my gosh, this reply got me laughing so hard till tears came out of my eyes, Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, if you are stressed out, just login to Nairaland, read comments and post of others and your stress will vanish within 30 mins, Late Afro beat Fela Anikulapokuti will even smile when he see this post, Lol @ injection in my eye ball.buahahahaha grin grin grin

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by mufutau55(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Oh my gosh, this reply got me laughing so hard till tears came out of my eyes, Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, if you are stressed out, just login to Nairaland, read comments and post of others and your stress will vanish within 30 mins, Late Afro beat Fela Anikulapokuti will even smile when he see this post, Lol @ injection in my eye ball.buahahahaha grin grin grin

It is better when we mix humour with things here... at least no fight. smiley I am a humorous guy. Some of us are comedian.
See, at least you are laughing... Even Obama is laughing.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by 4nobody4every1: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
mufutau55:

It is better when we mix humour with things here... at least no fight. smiley I am a humorous guy.
See, at least you are laughing...

Hajji M.
l am still laughing at your response, l login into Nairaland after a busy day, read comments and laugh my ass off, Chai, one thing l enjoy on Nairaland is the diverse comments from different peeps, l guess Seun himself will be sipping his Hennessy while at home laughing at the funny characters on his forum, no dull moment on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by mufutau55(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am still laughing at your response, l login into Nairaland after a busy day, read comments and laugh my ass off, Chai, one thing l enjoy on Nairaland is the diverse comments from different peeps, l guess Seun himself will be sipping his Hennessy while at home laughing at the funny characters on his forum, no dull moment on Nairaland grin grin

We only drink Non-alcoholic Hennessy here, because Seun too young to drink the real thing. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Dieumerci(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ijeoma660:

Thank you.

But eeeehhhmmmm!

Madam, why you no include EgunMogaji in your list.

I no talk anything ooo!
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by ricki: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
i noticed ricki no get mentioned sef........

Oga brabus dey warm up jor.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by bebe2(f): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
if anyone has issues with him let them say it nahh

all this insinuations cant be gud for him nor potential client.

abi, brabus sef shud open a thread asking anyone that thinks he ever offended them in
his business dealings to air their grievances.

i have heard whispers here and there but nothing really concrete, unlike eghosa that the client
came out and u cud really see that he caused alot of of damage.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dieumerci:

But eeeehhhmmmm!

I no talk anything ooo!

But I think the Lady was refering to Honourable elders na..... grin
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by segcymoor(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2016
bebe2:

Weldone.

As big as nairaland, and as popular as the property section, there is no one reputable builder or agent that can be vouched for by other nairalanders the have worked for.

I tried buying a land a few weeks ago and agents kept offering me all sorts. But wen u try to ask pple privately about the particular agent they quickly disassociate them themselves from the agent.

One very popular agent here even tried to pass on a got land to another nairalander. He made the checks and confronted the agent. And he said he accidentally sent the wrong documents shocked shocked
Madam, without no apology ur statement is quite unfair to we professional in this forum. If you have being duped by someone why tarnishing the entire people's image.

----------
Damn!

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by segcymoor(m): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2016
bebe2:

Weldone.

As big as nairaland, and as popular as the property section, there is no one reputable builder or agent that can be vouched for by other nairalanders the have worked for.

I tried buying a land a few weeks ago and agents kept offering me all sorts. But wen u try to ask pple privately about the particular agent they quickly disassociate them themselves from the agent.

One very popular agent here even tried to pass on a got land to another nairalander. He made the checks and confronted the agent. And he said he accidentally sent the wrong documents shocked shocked
Madam, without no apology ur statement is quite unfair to we professional in this forum. If you have being duped by someone why tarnishing the entire people's image.

---------
---------

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by bebe2(f): 5:36am On Mar 30, 2016
segcymoor:

---------
---------

U are right, I apologise for that statement. It was due to my mood at that moment.
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Dieumerci:

But eeeehhhmmmm!

I no talk anything ooo!

But you acknowledge the EgunMogaji, father of all the "Omo Alaigborons" of Nairaland grin
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2016
segcymoor:

---------
---------

I concur.

Bath baby water.
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2016
bebe2:

abi, brabus sef shud open a thread asking anyone that thinks he ever offended them in

i have heard whispers here and there but nothing really concrete, unlike eghosa that the client

https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread

You would expect it to be 100 pages long if one listens to the blowhards.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by NL1960: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Ijeoma660:

Thank you.

Chai, na how my name come enter this list now?.

Anyway, since my name was mentioned, i gotta answer. I will advise you do a search here on Nairaland and read on the various threads that come up before making your decision.
Re: Warning To All Diasporans by NL1960: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2016
bebe2:

The fact that there was nothing concrete does not mean that there was nothing. It is not everybody that has the stress to be going round and round. There are people who just prefer to cut their losses and quietly move on.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
NL1960:

The fact that there was nothing concrete does not mean that there was nothing. It is not everybody that has the stress to be going round and round. There are people who just prefer to cut their losses and quietly move on.

Well said NL1960.

Make everybody do their DD well o. Nairalanders will just read your aftermath stories and tell you life goes on even when you are hurting so bad....after you don do your DD, do your DD again o.

Back to my yoga.

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Happykay: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Ijeoma660:

Dear honourable seniors of this good forum, kindly do the newbies here a good favour by telling us who this guy called Bosun really is. There seems to be many sides to him and I happen to like his fashionable ways and
approach to building. Is he a genuine contractor to work with?

Thank you.

Well I wouldn't use him cos I love my money
Dude has issue with folks here that he didn't manage well
Don't get deceived by the pix
All na packaging
I hate it when you bite the fingers that once fed you, trying to rubbish your clients cos things went sour

I rather use spyder skimanski who have been tested here if I can afford their services
Cos I hate heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by Ijeoma660(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Happykay:

Well I wouldn't use him cos I love my money
Dude has issue with folks here that he didn't manage well
Don't get deceived by the pix
All na packaging
I hate it when you bite the fingers that once fed you, trying to rubbish your clients cos things went sour

I rather use spyder skimanski who have been tested here if I can afford their services
Cos I hate heart attack

Quite honest and fair.

i wish my dear seniors would assist with their own sides to this.

I urge you all to remember Edmund Burke's thoughts..."The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "

If he is a good man please tell us if he is not please do the honorable thing by being blunt. It would do no good to cover evil and only make more people victims regrettably.

Advice to run a background check on NL alone is not enough at least customer review could be sought from you.

Much appreciated allthesame.

Excuzeme, FastShipping, spyder880, EgunMogaji, mrmcjay, PeoplesArmy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Diasporans by n3xt(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Buying a Land or Building in Lagos: Know the Setback Requirements.

Planning is a system that orders the use and development of land for the benefit of our communities. The overall aim of planning is to ensure a balance between enabling development while at the same time conserving and protecting the environment and local amenities. The idea is to create better and balanced environment for people to live, work, play, pray, recreate and move around with utmost ease.

https://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/05/26/building-in-lagos-know-the-setback-requirements/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Investors Make - Failing To Act / Brooklyn Court 800k No Excuses, With 10% Discount On Outright Purchase / DPKAY Estate,sangotedo Facing Lekki-epe Express and Novera shopping mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.