Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun (1790 Views)

River Rerun: Police Officers Beheaded, 5 Others Missing - Newtelegraphonline / River's Rerun....apc Mega Rally Going On Now!!! / River Rerun Election : Unofficial Results Show PDP In Clear Lead Over APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by Redoil: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Before the winner will be announce i want us to start consoling the apc footsoldiers in the house to take heart and for them to note that in any free and fair election pdp will surely trash any party in nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by temitemi1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
RIP Apceeeee

7 Likes

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by Paperwhite(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Elections should never be do or die but should be won convincingly.However I'm so ashamed of what we youth have turned ourselves into in the hands of politicians.Political parties should learn to accept winning or defeat in good faith.
Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by Pidggin(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin My only advice is for them to take cover under the umbrella, brooms are for witches and wizards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by Tunami(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
My consolation goes to the pdp and apc agents on nairaland that wont even get one naira from any of this polithiefcians. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by diasporaman(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nonsense thread. Op you need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by Redoil: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
diasporaman:
Nonsense thread. Op you need prayers.
why is it nonsense? Oh i forget apc is loosing

3 Likes

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by donc26(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
my brother you guys should calm down. you will soon get the shock of your life

1 Like

Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by Addme: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Redoil:
Before the winner will be announce i want us to start consoling the apc footsoldiers in the house to take heart and for them to note that in any free and fair election pdp will surely trash any party in nigeria
Hope you won't be the one to get consoled when the final results are out.
Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by narisky(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let's wait and see what the night pregnancy will give birth to........
Re: Consolation Thread For APC In River Rerun by BeardedMeat(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Take heart APC! We hated you and we still hate you! Rest in pieces!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu / Response To Emir Sanusi's Call For Nigeria To Support Palestine / Why Are Afonjas Against 3% For NE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.