Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? (4334 Views)

Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo / Infinix Note 4 To Feature A Stylus Pen – The X-pen. / Fairly used Iphone 6 Plus Or Galaxy Note 4 To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pls guys I need ur advise on d above topic

Am not rili a fone spec guru but I need a fone with quality gaming compatibility, gud pic quality..etc

In general, will dis fone serve me well? Price currently is 125k

Tnx in anticipatn
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by SlimCupid(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
It's a gud phone.my dream phone in fact,but at that price,the questn is is it really worth it though? One would imagine there are cheaper,better phones out there.also,be very careful if u eventually decide to get d phone cos there are more fake,cloned note 4s out there than d original ones.youtube wil show u how to spot a cloned note 4.cheers mate.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by civilserva: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
luvluvluv:

Am not rili a fone spec guru but I need a fone with quality gaming compatibility, gud pic quality..etc

Tnx in anticipatn

If you have the resources and the phone is original, u can buy. It's a nice phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
SlimCupid:
It's a gud phone.my dream phone in fact,but at that price,the questn is is it really worth it though? One would imagine there are cheaper,better phones out there.also,be very careful if u eventually decide to get d phone cos there are more fake,cloned note 4s out there than d original ones.youtube wil show u how to spot a cloned note 4.cheers mate.
Tnx a lot bro... I intend buying from slot. I hope I can get the best frm them. They hav neva dissapointed in time past though.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
civilserva:

If you have the resources and the phone is original, u can buy. It's a nice phone

Tnx alot... am open to better suggests though... but I jus don't want 2 hear any chinko name pls. Tnk u wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by iXavier: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
luvluvluv:

Tnx alot... am open to better suggests though... but I jus don't want 2 hear any chinko name pls. Tnk u wink

Just go ahead, note 4 is still a good choice.
No other choice at that price really, you might not get them around here

But, check the Z5 and the Nexus 6P
If you've your way or can stretch your budget still
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by augster(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
luvluvluv:

Tnx in anticipatn
Buy LG V10

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 4:39am On Mar 20, 2016
iXavier:

Just go ahead, note 4 is still a good choice.
No other choice at that price really, you might not get them around here

But, check the Z5 and the Nexus 6P
If you've your way or can stretch your budget still

Will check dem out...tnx
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 4:39am On Mar 20, 2016
augster:
Buy LG V10

Wats d price range pls?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Baadal(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2016
call me i have a Note 4 i wanna sell 08025220285
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Mattex001(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
In my own Opinion I think Note 4 is your best buy.
I use a note 3 with a 3gb RAM and 32gb inbuilt memory plus an extra expandable memory of 32gb I do crazy stuff on this. Its like a life Companion. On this regards note 4 which happens to have some more optimized specs than the note 3 and won't fall short in terms of delivery.

Samsung major flagships phones are still the best, my opinion tho, they are very durable and a given seemingly more juicey specs. The notes and the S-series are the best in the market so don't think otherwise, and don't compare them with all these low end devices from the Chinese brands, they don't even stand a chance.

3g RAM and 32gb memory with better camera quality and a stylus pen to take quick notes and a decent battery backup

The note 4 and note 3 has expandable memory space but the more 5 doesn't which turn me off

I think you should for a London used note 4 thats if u think the price of the new one is way too exobitant for you, the london used should be around 70k -75k on a Max you'll still get to enjoy all the same features of the brand new one, but be careful and make sure you buy from a reliable source.

I bought my phone( Note3) as London used last year at the rate of 60k and I have never had a single issue with the phone!

I believe this little piece can guide you as to making your decision.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mehn...u guys have done a lot justice 2 this issue. Tnx for the suggestns. Am not rili a fan of second hand products not because am too rich but reliability nd durability.
I haven't had a feel of this fone though(jus pics) but will take ur words based on d salient points u mentioned. But how did u protect the screen coz Dats another concern I hav with dis fone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by luvluvluv: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Baadal:
call me i have a Note 4 i wanna sell 08025220285

No, tnx grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by augster(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvluvluv:

Wats d price range pls?
don‘t know the price... It‘s a nice phone tho
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by aprokomania(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mattex001:
I use a note 3 with a 3gb RAM and 32gb inbuilt memory plus an extra expandable memory of 32gb I do crazy stuff on this. Its like a life Companion. On this regards note 4 which happens to have some more optimized specs than the note 3 and won't fall short in terms of delivery.

Samsung major flagships phones are still the best, my opinion tho, they are very durable and a given seemingly more juicey specs. The notes and the S-series are the best in the market so don't think otherwise, and don't compare them with all these low end devices from the Chinese brands, they don't even stand a chance.

3g RAM and 32gb memory with better camera quality and a stylus pen to take quick notes and a decent battery backup

The note 4 and note 3 has expandable memory space but the more 5 doesn't which turn me off

I think you should for a London used note 4 thats if u think the price of the new one is way too exobitant for you, the london used should be around 70k -75k on a Max you'll still get to enjoy all the same features of the brand new one, but be careful and make sure you buy from a reliable source.

I bought my phone( Note3) as London used last year at the rate of 60k and I have never had a single issue with the phone!

bro, please I want to buy this phone. can you let me know where you got yours at that price? thanks

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Mattex001(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
aprokomania:

bro, please I want to buy this phone. can you let me know where you got yours at that price? thanks

Note 3 or Note 4 ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
aprokomania:

Got my 75k at Computer village lagos, not gonna lie this phone is just perfect for me. Camera is mega sharp and the OS is just awesome esp Ultra Power saving mode
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Bibose(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Incase anyone needs the junior brother to this,i ve got a mint white Samsung galaxy note3(N900)....selling for 40k ..pm for more details and pics
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by aprokomania(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2016
pcguru1:

Got my 75k at Computer village lagos, not gonna lie this phone is just perfect for me. Camera is mega sharp and the OS is just awesome esp Ultra Power saving mode
thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by aprokomania(m): 3:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Mattex001:

Note 3 or Note 4 ?
note 4
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Mattex001(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2016
aprokomania:

note 4

You can easily get it at Ikeja.

But trust me the price has skyrocketed

You won't get it for anything less than 75-80k

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by aprokomania(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Mattex001:

You can easily get it at Ikeja.
But trust me the price has skyrocketed
You won't get it for anything less than 75-80k
I'm not in Lagos, that's the issue.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by MrReeseG(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Okay. I'm so buying this phone.. anyone got a used one for sale? Holler at me
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Dandsome: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmm this your money will buy two good Tecno phones o
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrReeseG:
Okay. I'm so buying this phone.. anyone got a used one for sale? Holler at me
I have one available if you need check my signature asap... However, my location is Abia state. Serving there currently.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by MrReeseG(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jeffy1206:
I have one available if you need check my signature asap... However, my location is Abia state. Serving there currently.
There is no note 4 in the link in your signature
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:46am On Jan 15, 2017
MrReeseG:
There is no note 4 in the link in your signature
I mean contact me from there you will see my phone number. Besides check my profile then you see the post na smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Ksslib(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Oga, don't even ponder on this issue anylonger, go for the note 4 straight-up and you will never regret it.

The phone is a beauty to behold and caress. The first time I held a friend's, then and there, I knew this was it.

Performance wise, you have nothing to worry about. The note-series are engineered to provide a top level of performance and ruggedness only a few in the market can dare aspire to match.

Even the galaxy note 2 that was released during world war II - if we're to compare it with current smartphone technology - can still outperform and pummell most of these newly released chinese phones(don't wanna mention names to avoid emotional outbruts grin ) to the bottomless pit of not return.

Go for the Note 4.

Edit: ooops! Didn't know this was dated March of 2016.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by mrfoxx(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mattex001:

Very nice review
OP i second this
The Samsung Note series are great..
I have a Note3 just as My brother here and i can tell you Note 4 won't be anything less definitely you'll enjoy it.

A good buy, expensive but worth the price honestly and sincerely
Good luck
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by tkatechy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who get Samsung note 4 for sale London use or CLEAN one
Willing to buy, quote me with pictures of it nd ur price
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4: To Buy Or Not To Buy? by Afromalaika(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dandsome:
Hmm this your money will buy two good Tecno phones o
We are talking of better phones you're are talking of Tecno... You better keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10,000mAh ,3GB RAM-crazy Camera-affordable Price / How Long Should a mobile phone last with an individual. / Music Phones: Motorola ROKR Or Sony Ericsson W800?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.