Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online (3443 Views)

*why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business / Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Frankly one of the trusted ways to make money is online. an average american makes a living through online earnings but here in Nigeria, many people are struggling to figure it out. well several people have been scammed online and some have concluded that internet business is a fraud! what a conclusion! well am here to enlighten people out of my personal experience and also point out exactly how to fix this problem

Failed promises
I started searching for a way to make money online far back 2010. bought copies of complete sports, successdigest, ebooks and attended few seminars. most of them didn't work. i now discovered that most of this sellers never practised what they sell and when you begin to face a challenge which is normal they will shun you off. for example you can make money from forex though am not recommending it but if you bought an ebook or attended a seminar from who never practised forex, it will be a disaster. below are FIVE basic reasons why some Nigerians never made money online
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
1. Most Nigerians don't read. there's a saying that "if you want to hide anything from a black man put it in a book. he will never read it" nothing stops you from reading and research more of a business opportunity before putting a dime. there're some do and don't in internet business just like offline business. if you fail to know these things and you rush and put in your money in the lastest internet business in town chances is very high that you will be rushed out.

2.Most Nigerians don't have patient; truth be told some internet business needs time to mature. some are just like an investment which may not bring result immediately.

3.NO free meal in the internet
most people believe that internet is just a place to come make free money and go. wrong! many people have easily been scammed by this alone. How would a person tell someone to bring N50K that he will double it within one week and the person agreed, you need to work for the money either by product or services rendered.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
4. freebies; yes we all likes free things but if you're talking about making money online it's a thing of seriousness and commitment. getting it totally for free may make you not to take it serious

5. receiving money online many people will complain that "even if i make the money online how will i withdraw it" yea this has been a major challenge but it's an old challenge. No matter how much you made online, you can receive your money right here in nigeria whether you have a paypal account or not. and this is simply how it works; the most popular way to receive money is paypal. to receive money online does not mean you must have a paypal account. whenever you want to cash your funds, you make use of paypal exchangers. they claim the money on your behalf and transfer the equivalent into your local bank account same day. if you need more help on this, let me know.
How do i make money online now? visit this thread to know if it can help you; www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by Swizdoe(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks for the eye opener. I believe the bad eggs that have polluted the cyberspace are one of the major reasons Nigerians are skeptical of online business..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by just4just: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
hello your site julanky.com is not opening. I want to learn more abt expired domain parking. u can reach me on seedandhavest@hotmail.com
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by akanbiolawale(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Hey boss,have not been seeing u online lately. U just dey appear and disappear. Got some issues i wanna discuss with u. Will send u a mail shaa. Thanks for all your help. Soon u will start reaping the fruit of ur labour.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Swizdoe:
Thanks for the eye opener. I believe the bad eggs that have polluted the cyberspace are one of the major reasons Nigerians are skeptical of online business..
very right however researching is still the key. major reason why many have easily got scammed is lack of research. anybody can claim anything online but take your time to investigate more before investing a Dime.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by emmanuelbrown26: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
BOSS UR BOY DEY LOYAL, ABEG I GO CHAT U ON WHASAP, TANK U. as a newbie but fast learner how can i grab this opportunity
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
How time flies.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by sabbiboi: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hi sir, I just registered a new domain on domainking.ng .

What is the next step to take and how do I park it for ads?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online by Blackblessed500(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? / CEPSA Gas Bottles / Soap Molds And Freezer Papee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.