Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,607 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

When camera phone gets into wrong hands - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When camera phone gets into wrong hands (4321 Views)

Another Nigerian Teen Stunts On Admissions Season, Gets Into 7 Ivy Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Princenady(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
I went for matriculation in one of the campuses of National Open University of Nigeria. An undergraduate of the school went into a gutter to take a selfie. This does not tell well of a Nigerian undergraduate.

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Ezedon(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
OP which pix
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Princenady(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ezedon:
OP which pix

The pix is there
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Ezedon(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Princenady:

The pix is there
try and buy better and use good network, i have one for sale
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Slimzjoe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nothing Wrong here. undecided
The Gutter is Dry

3 Likes

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Edwinmason(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
this selfie virus is spreading fast
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by fistonati(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
You mean its bad selfing himself for his matriculation?? Its his day, let him enjoy it since Jamb didn't offered him an admission.

1 Like

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Adeoba10(m): 5:06am On Mar 20, 2016
uselez post, do u know d reason bhind pix? maybe hez on chatting site n he's trying to cajole his frnd....
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Mustay(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2016
It is all about perspectives! Your view is wrong, his angle is right and our businesses are unaffected.

2 Likes

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by SPG4U(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2016
ayoola2345:
Please nairalanders, read the lairics to my new hit song and suggest areas of inproovment.

Henesy No Be Water oh Lairics –by D-Don

[HOOK]
Henesy no be water oh
Orijo no be cover oh
Everytin is in other oh
As you hear say na D-don oh
If you see person daugter oh
You can also pre other oh
Make you no go dey wonder oh
Henesy no be water oh
Ondu, oh lord have mercy
Henesy no be water oh
Ondu, oh lord have mercy
Henesy no be water oh, Ondu

[VERSE 1]
You know say you can’t get enough
Wen you get hennene for ur cup
dis na jam we are bam we are firm
And we party like we are one that’s wassup
We dey get good time see the watch is nise
Time is money and we wort the price
Party like it’s one nine nine nine
Shorty body looking like my my my
Lafiyaji in the biuding, fresh
Everytin nise in the building, fresh
Non stop henny in the biuding, fresh
We role on our ferari like the big boys
we don do credit tins we pay cash
all the babis in the haus say yay
you all no how we role in our raid
my name is D-don of the street
if you don't belev me
fucck you
am out
piss

bro if person sef try correct u... na Bleep u u go tell the person...as u said in ur song...
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by SerialDigits(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2016
grin it reminds me of one of Olamide's hit track "position yourself"..
Meanwhile, does it change the price of sachet water?
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by akpur1(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Sense of ownership. Oti don don
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2016
grin undecided wanna make fp by all means
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by ryanfletcher: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2016
and where was the op standing?
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by shaiba(f): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Nothing Wrong here. undecided
The Gutter is Dry

even clean sef wink
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by milky3(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
d gutter is dry so no big deal anything can happen in the midst of Nigerian students.
happy palm Sunday
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by yorex2011: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think the wrong hands here are the Op's.
The chap was minding his own business and you took a picture of him and uploaded here to mock him
The bloke might even be the top of his class with a super future ahead of him and you are here giving yourself stress.
Not cool man

2 Likes

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by AdeniyiA(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
uselez post, do u know d reason bhind pix? maybe hez on chatting site n he's trying to cajole his frnd....
I think he was trying to capture the lady behind her with him, the seats were occupied.
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Oyiboman69: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
A photographer being photograph by another photographer...what a photographisicses....
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by ThatNova(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
stop twisting facts.. this doesn't look like a selfie
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Daniel058(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
And you took a pic of him without his consent just to open a thread and get COMENT ?

1 Like

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by idu1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nothing is wrong there
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
gringrin
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by seanwilliam(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
fistonati:
You mean its bad selfing himself for his matriculation?? Its his day, let him enjoy it since Jamb didn't offered him an admission.
c bomb!... omo ile'we wo nio? lol...it shud b since jamb didnt offer him admission... no offence oh we'r here 2learn
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by Princenady(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
yorex2011:
I think the wrong hands here are the Op's.
The chap was minding his own business and you took a picture of him and uploaded here to mock him
The bloke might even be the top of his class with a super future ahead of him and you are here giving yourself stress.
Not cool man

bros, sis, abi haemophrodite.....u would have asked if i corrected him bfr snapping him. he went in d 1st tym and later went again bfr i took his snap shop. but if i may ask. what could be his aim? tiz so derogatory fr an undergraduate o to me sha. u can support his position for all i care but let us tell ousevs d truth and call a spade a spade
Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by yorex2011: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Princenady:

bros, sis, abi haemophrodite.....u would have asked if i corrected him bfr snapping him. he went in d 1st tym and later went again bfr i took his snap shop. but if i may ask. what could be his aim? tiz so derogatory fr an undergraduate o to me sha. u can support his position for all i care but let us tell ousevs d truth and call a spade a spade
Mr man, you cudve simply just said it, than posting a picture here like this, imagine someone snapping a picture of you in one of your imperfect momenta and uploading here to mock you or make a travesty of the situation.
I didn't say i support his position, i only showed that i didn't support yours, what if i snapped a picture of you snapping a picture of the guy and come here tagging it "Naija peeps have not been minding their businesses since the days of lord lugard" .
Taking an unauthorized picture of someone in a case like this isn't nice at all
When they start using his pictures as memes I'm sure you'll be happy then
Your first statement wasn't nice either, you cudve passed yoir message if you were unsure of my gender

2 Likes

Re: When camera phone gets into wrong hands by dan9ice(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ologbose

(1) (Reply)

Gateway Admission Still Open! / Umaru Musa Yar Adua University Katsina State. / The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.