Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

2old4that's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2old4that's Profile / 2old4that's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 67 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 by 2old4that(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
All attention now shift to CSU records release smiley

3 Likes

Romance / Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by 2old4that(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

Salesforce

3 Likes

Crime / Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by 2old4that(m): 3:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Buhari's government was government for family members and friends. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Fell On Stage While Mocking Tinubu by 2old4that(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Imagine if Atiku wins the election tomorrow and this tout will shamelessly be made a minister or holding one big government post. SMH
Nigeria is a: scam, playground, joke, child's play.
Crime / Re: I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! by 2old4that(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Donspicey:
Very unfortunate dear.....

Report his Twitter handle to efcc or Cbn....

Create anoda acct and start trailing him...

You are right. I think I will also do this.

There's a platform on telegram called "CBN Digital Currency". They claimed to trade on e-Naira. I think they are scammers.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 2old4that(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dproperties:

Hours determines if there's possibility

When would you give the car and take it back?

There's possibility if early morning hustle is involved because that's when people would be booking for office.

Pick by 9am and return by 7pm

Which Area are you?
Gudu
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 2old4that(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dproperties:

Pls help me, I need am

Make we talk.

I fit come from masaka

Ah! Masaka! That's a long distance to be coming every morning.
But is it possible remitting N20k every week (Monday to Friday)?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 2old4that(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Dproperties:

What's your location?
What car?

Abuja
Toyota Corolla 2003

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 2old4that(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is an interesting topic

Pls I need to know, is it possible to have someone drive my car from Monday to Friday i.e. pick it every morning from my office and remit N20k.
Crime / Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by 2old4that(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Covid-19: Confessions springing out left right centre. smiley
Politics / Re: No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) by 2old4that(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
I foresee election being declare inconclusive.
Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 2old4that(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Truth be told, if Buhari should win this election, it means Nigerians would have given him green light to lay in any hospital bed around the world in search of cure or healing for whatever sickness he is suffering from and how he can remain young.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: 10 Nights in Dubai by 2old4that(m): 4:38am On May 22, 2018
Nice write-up. I actually stayed up to read 'em all. Next time u go check out Gold Souk in Deirah. It's wonderful.
Politics / Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by 2old4that(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2018
This is one of numerous reasons why they own properties all over the place.
Food / Re: Name One Thing You Don't Eat by 2old4that(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Oyenike01:
onions.

Same
Crime / Re: Kidnappers Of Pharmacist’s Son In Cross River Demand N70m Ransom by 2old4that(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Capital punishment for anyone involve in kidnapping business
Family / Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by 2old4that(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

Pls out of curiosity... is the elderly man a banker?
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) by 2old4that(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2017
I didnt know he is asthmatic.

Forum Games / Re: Thank God That: by 2old4that(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Thank God for God
Investment / Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by 2old4that(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Of course. You will GH your 2017 mavro + 30% along side your 2016 mavro. It may be X3 of what you just PH or even more. But keep trying to GH along the way, You might see some parts of your 2016 mavro early.

Thanks for info.
Pls i PH of N5k in the hope of getting parts of my 2016 mavro. Now after 30days I tried to GH but I'm seeing just N6k. Pls how can I get some of my 2016 mavros back?
Or wat must I do?

Thanks.
Investment / Re: Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen by 2old4that(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Please if you experience such again don't come and open a tread on Nairaland. Please don't. Everybody on Nairaland believes MMM has crashed and it is better that way, We don't need too many attention or unserious people in the system. A few thousand serious people is enough to maintain the system. You can contact support with a screenshot of your confirm mavro and it would be released to you or just wait it out. That's a new system put in place to prevent GH from Exceeding PH. Try getting help at strategic time like 1am[b]. I GH some parts of my 2016 mavro recently and i have already PH[/b]. From time to time you may experience "Total Daily limit exceeded" even in 2017 mavro.

Pls like in how much range can u PH?
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by 2old4that(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Third class: Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Properties / Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by 2old4that(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
veave:

OK how do I reach you?

You can YIM me lets talk.
Properties / Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by 2old4that(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2016
oshiosense:
Why Karu only?

Karu was adjudged to be cleanest satellite town in abuja by El Rufai wen he went there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by 2old4that(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2016
veave:

It's the price and proximity to the road I'm checking.

I have just the right place for you. Its in karu site, behind Salmat superstore. The former occupant just pack out last week. Let me know if u are interested. Note: I'm not an agent!
Car Talk / Re: N7.5b Local Car Purchase Loans Scheme On The Way by 2old4that(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Its long overdue!
Good development.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This For Real....i Cant Remember Sending Them My C.v by 2old4that(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2016
I also got this yesterday and I don't remember applying.

You are invited for a Recruitment Exercise on Monday 22/8/2016 at MDX NIG. LIMITED by 9a.m at 82 Adeniyi Jones, koko bus-stop, Ikeja.BT/CH125
Politics / Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by 2old4that(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Isnt it better we scrap National Assembly from our constitution.
Of what use is this House to this country.... What do they actually do there? angry
Events / Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by 2old4that(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Bunch of shameless beings. I wonder why we cant have the likes of Trump to chase 'em back to their dungeons.
Politics / Re: Open Letter To President Buhari by 2old4that(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2016
Thej:
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI by Com. Deji OLA
Rankadede sir,
Trust you are enjoying your stay in UK. I wouldn't like to bore you with my letter, I will be highly meticulous, I mean I will be laconic. Sir, I am not among zombies but one of your admirers. Though we share different political ideology. Sir, while you are away, could you believe Vice president Yemi Osibanjo and Minister of petroleum Kachukwu made ill-decision. He just announced officially that subsidy has been removed which in turn increased the price of Petroleum Motor Spirit (PMS). Its important to point out here that, this was among some of the reasons while former president GEJ was crucified in 2012. Please sir, my fear now is that I have made some commitments that, on your arrival, you will definitely reverse this anti-mass decision. Sir, kindly return to Nigeria because its essential to fix the fixable burning issues. Wishing you safe trip down here. Long live Nigeria, long live president buhari. Lest I forget sir, I want to ask u upon arrival, could you still make the comment you made then in 2012 that, fuel subsidy is a scam that you don't know the meaning? Thank you sir.

I guess he finally knows the meaning of the dam.n word now.
He'll have to take back most of his words.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'Buhari Hates Nigerians,' Gov. Blasts President, APC Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by 2old4that(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2016
Buhari & APC gradually realizing that to talk is very cheap.
They never expected to win the election hence their making decisions randomly as it comes.
I wonder if they actually have blueprints to pilot this country. SMH
Romance / Re: I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! by 2old4that(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
EzePromoe:
For a whooping 45 seconds? Are you kidding me?

lol... grin grin grin grin

He would av try to make it 60sec shikena! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 67 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.