Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP (11541 Views)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Nnabugwu8590: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
The Yobe State chapter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) said yesterday that the destruction caused by what it called misrule in the state in the last 17 years was worse than the harm caused by the Boko Haram terrorist group.
Former Minister of Police Affairs, Adamu Maina Waziri, who led a delegation of PDP leaders on a courtesy visit on the party’s national chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff, in Abuja claimed said, “We have two insurgency in Yobe; we have the Boko Haram insurgency, which is criminal, but we have political insurgency of misrule of Gov. Ibrahim Geidam of APC.
“If Nigerians are blaming PDP for 16 years of misrule, we PDP of Yobe are blaming ANPP/APC for 16 years of misrule. If there is change, we will start the change from Yobe.”
He pointed out that the party was on a journey to redeem itself so that it can reclaim its lost glory.
“If we do the right thing just as we have started, I assure you that the seat we won 1999, we can still win it back,” he said.
Speaking earlier, Ali Modu Sheriff gave assurance that he would be in Yobe to make sure all aggrieved members of the party are appeased and they return to the party.
Also yesterday, the PDP condemned the outright rejection of the Women Empowerment Bill by the Senate.

https://www.today.ng/politics/94852/misrule-worse-than-boko-haram-pdp

1 Like

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by sephryneyo(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2016
I am already sleeping jo i will comment tomorrow if this make Fp
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Lekan111(m): 1:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Pdp blaming Apc and vice versa the truth is an average African man is greedy, selfish.
Apc/pdp are not trust worthy should we form a party? Nairaland progressive and democratic party(NPDP)
NPDP.....................righteousness exalt a Nation(our slogan).

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by SammyGyang(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by thefakestan: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
You should say Yobe PDP
Not PDP like it's the opinion of the national body.

Lala u em
ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Professional wailers.

But it's the Yobe branch though,

1 Like

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by legendte(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP stands for unity. I am a crusader of good governance, I am for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by anonimi: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
This is a USELESS title and statement.
Why compare with Boko Haram
These PDP people are learners.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by bigwig10(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
God help this nation to do things right
Many things wrong from onset...
It is the manifestation of what was wrong wif this nation long ago that's coming up lately

1 Like

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Flexherbal(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
We need a better Nigeria, not complains or comparison.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Datshyguy(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
The blame game continues grin
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by gen2briz(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Not again
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by dejavubobo1(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Lekan111:
Pdp blaming Apc and vice versa the truth is an average African man is greedy, selfish.
Apc/pdp are not trust worthy should we form a party? Nairaland progressive and democratic party(NPDP)
U ll be the national leader & presidential candidate
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by nepapole(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Useless set of pipl( apc/pdp).
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Suspect33(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
GEJ remains the best thing to ever happen to the nigerian economy, quote me anywhere..

cool

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by fulanimafia: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Imagine the evil party that misgoverned Nigeria for 16 years talking of misrule...

- The party of impunity that caused the loss of hundreds of lives through the immigration recruitment scam and failed to punish the Minister.

- The corrupt party in which our national reserves were looted dry by Diezani and her likes...

- The incompetent party that failed to fix our refineries for 16 years...

- The failed party that failed to diversify the economy even when oil prices were at an all time high of $140 per barrel...

- The deceptive party that failed to deliver the 2nd Niger Bridge despite several promises to the people of the South East...

- The undemocratic party that attempted to truncate our democracy by sponsoring Orubebe to disrupt the announcement of Presidential election results...

- The criminal party that empowered, wined and dined with murderous militants and criminals like Tompolo and Asari Dokubo...

- The failed party that failed to provide Nigerians with stable electricity despite wasting $16 Billion...

- The wicked and evil party that presided over the diversion of security funds to fight Boko Haram to their failed Presidential campaign, thereby boosting the terrorists capacity to kill and destroy, thereby perpetuating their existence...

PDP and her wailers seem to have been struck with serious amnesia. We Nigerians have not forgotten the failure called the PDP.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by dimsonu(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Lekan111:
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by huntax(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm sorry but nothing is worse than Boko Haram right now in Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by 8kingz(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
And who is to be blamed for the misrule, is it not u unless politicians who circulate posts among urselves like it is ur birth ryt,stealing money and taking it to Europe where they are already rich...First class stupidity
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by fasho01(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Because they are not the ones controlling the 'center' now misrule is worse than bh.

Crazy bunch of thieving politicians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by dokunbam(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
There is hope

Its just a matter of time
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by okuneddie(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2016
see kettle calling pot black.....we all know u are the same...well lemme speak for myself I know u are all the same...fight today share money tomorrow
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
ej
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by onetouch04: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Nnabugwu8590:

https://www.today.ng/politics/94852/misrule-worse-than-boko-haram-pdp
Another name for PDP is corruption. If u feel that Apc has failed u just pray for God's intervention. Dont even think of embracing PDP cos its a menace and and a night mare i would never wish to my worst enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by georgecso(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
[size=15pt]PDP has just confirmed they actually created Boko Haram[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by onetouch04: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Suspect33:
GEJ remains the best thing to ever happen to the nigerian economy, quote me anywhere..

cool
sorry. U r as clueless as d clueless ineffectual buffoon

8 Likes

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by gretblue: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Suspect33:

cool
Says PDP e-warrior

1 Like

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2016
No wonder they allowed Boko-Haram to grow under their rule. only an irresponsible party would utter such a statement. Ask the families of those who lost their loved ones to Boko-Haram if they prefer Boko-Haram to whatever difficulties we may be facing in the economy. In any event, who caused our current economic problems if not PDP under GEJ?

The problem with these irresponsible leaders in PDP, is that Boko Haram never killed any of their children, friends or loved ones. It was always the poor faceless in the north, whose lives have no value to GEJ's administration.

There is a story in today's Sunday times of how 80 of the Chibok girls were located but GEJ's govt did nothing

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/article1680363.ece

"when some of the girls were located by British and American surveillance, nothing was done, revealed Dr Andrew Pocock, who was British high commissioner to Nigeria. The information was passed to the Nigerians but they made no request for help."

Wicked people!!

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by 4nobody4every1: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Suspect33(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
onetouch04:
sorry. U r as clueless as d clueless ineffectual buffoon
gullible Buhari follower, look at what your president has turned Nigeria to, destroying what jonathan spent 6 year to build
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Sasuwa(f): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Lekan111:
what am i seeing there, is it N=new pdp or wat?
Re: Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP wailers are learners in terms of opposition politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / Betta Edu: Nobody Too Big To Be Investigated Under Tinubu – EFCC Chairman Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.