Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) (4481 Views)

Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by mikron(m): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2016
According to this report, this Cameroonian woman allegedly parked her prado jeep, waled into the middle of the road and started displaying. she was said to have been finally overpowered by security operatives when she was about getting naked, the shocking display happened yesterday in Lagos. May God help us
http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/woman-mad-streets-see-photos.html
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by mikron(m): 1:59am On Mar 20, 2016
more

Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by spidey77: 2:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Even as cameroun far, her family juju still pusue am reach Lagos....what a small world

2 Likes

Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by yjgm(m): 3:57am On Mar 20, 2016
African magic. I hail us o. We have been representing right from time memorial.
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by gabinogem(m): 4:03am On Mar 20, 2016
There's a thin line between sanity & insanity... not everything is diabolical just becus u are African.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 4:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Sudden madness is bad
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by lekjons(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2016
African "Albert Einstein(s)" at work!!
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 20, 2016
I keep asking myself what people gain by making their follow go mad? Its really painful. The only thing that God did that consoles me is that all sins must be punished even you become pastor tomorrow.
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by Bugatie(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Hope that wasn't from a movie scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2016
I wonder why everyone thinks this is diabolical undecided Africa and our mentality sha
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by ziccoit: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Who know her background history? The woman might have been unstable for a long time only to break down completely here.
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by nwamummy96: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Lalasticlala is that your sister?
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by Caseless: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2016
So?
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by Pennsylvania: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Looks like a scene from a film.
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by LeStylo: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2016
It could be a scene from a movie. We saw a bride heading to church in her about-to-wed car few Saturdays ago. She came down suddenly, ran wild across the pitch where we were playing soccer while the people from her entourage pursued frantically, screaming and wailing. Pitiful sight!
Some bystanders amidst sighs and cries of "ikunle o" already had tears rolling down their cheeks.
Until when the film director shouted,"cut" and clapped, "Nice performance".
The actors stopped the act suddenly, shook hands, smiled and headed back to their cars.

I hope this is just another scene from yet another movie. The heartbreak and agony is best imagined.
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by opribo(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2016
I saw some ladies the other day in a hotel smoking skunk, Jedi and all that and I wondered aloud how come young ladies now have the boldness yo tale stuff that can make people mad.

Well I hope she is not one of them drug takers.
Re: Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) by mysticgal(f): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Stupi.d people be snapping angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? / Where Can I Get Apple Cider Vinegar In Enugu? / Calculate The Day You Will Die:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.