Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Are Your Best Adventure Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Your Best Adventure Games (1327 Views)

Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog / What Are You Best Adventure Games / What Are You Best Adventure Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Best Adventure Games by CrazyMan(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2006
Mine are.

1. Medal of honour
2. Siphon filter.
3. Metal Gear solid
4. Akunji
4. 007 planet of babes,
5. Time to kill
6. Resident evil
7. Mission Impossible
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by marlet01(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2006
1. Syphon Filter
2. Medal of Honour
3. Harry Potter
4. Resident Evil
5. Blade
6.Tomb Raider
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by echowords(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2006
Halo 1 and 2
final fantasy 8
meta gear solid 1
soul calibur 2
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Viante(f): 5:43am On Jan 01, 2007
When did FinalFantasy become an adventure game
  or SoulCalibur or Medal of Honour or, ,
  gosh u people amaze me sha, u dnt even understand the type of gmes u play, fools rush in.
Adventure games for me,
  Mario
  Spyro
  Tenchu
  Syphon filter
get your facts rite cool
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by gbadex1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2007
god of war
syphon filter
shemnue
halo 1&2
prince of persia series
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Viante(f): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2007
My Coz loves God of War, i helped him with some parts tho!!
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Lush: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2007
Surprising nobody mentioned the first Devil may cry! shocked

Devil may cry 3
Syphon Filter 1
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Resident Evil (all of 'em on the ps2)
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by echowords(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
When did FinalFantasy become an adventure game
or FinalFantasy or SoulCalibur or Medal of Honour or,
gosh u people amaze me sha, u dnt even understand the type of gmes u play, fools rush in.

Final fantasy is an rpg/adventure game.U can check it out ur self. by the way
whats

gmes

who's the fool now ?
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Lush: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
People, people, all's good in the hood. Viante, i understand your trying to correct echowords but you shouldnt rub it in, hence, rustling echoword's feathers.
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by bigspif(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ Lush hi there, i was given resident evil as a gift but i dont know what its all about, ive never played it. Can you summarise what the game is all about and u can chip in some cheats if you have.
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Lush: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2007
Dude, first off, you didnt mention what release of Res Evil you've got angry. Second is, what console are we talking about. If my memory serves me correctly, Res Evil is now up to part 4 (and i'm hoping to get part 5) and the story shoots forward and back across the different releases. Some are sequels, others are prequels but all of 'em have connecting stories.

Like every story, there's the bad guys (in this case, Umbrella corporation) and the good guys (S.T.A.R.S.) . In their quest to create the supreme weapon in their top notch facility in Racoon city, the baddies experimented with humans (using some scientific gene therapy mumbo jumbo) eventually turning them to zombies. There was an accident in their facility (what else is new) and the gene thing spreads around the city so anybody who's bitten or scratched by someone already infected turns into a zombie (thats if they don't eat you up first). Because of this accident, the entire city is marked for erasure (lay mans terms, they're going to drop a nuke to wipe out anything alive just to correct their mistakes).

*Now my favourite bit, there are special operatives under the acronym STARS (my memory's a little fuzzy here) who happen to be stranded in Racoon city, you get to use one of them and as the story progresses, switch to others or see the story from a different perspective. These dudes are cops so you've got access to guns which if i might add are f*cking hard to find or put together. There're instances of you finding the guns but no bullets so you have to make some which require different ingredients. My favourite is the magnum (blows their brains apart grin).

Dude, this is getting too long to narrate. Go to your local video rental and ask for Resident Evil and Resident Evil Apocalypse. That will bring you up to speed. Its a lovely game, hope you're not scared of things that go bump in the night (playing using surround will mess up your psyche). I recommend it anyday , by the way, if its Res Evil Nemesis you've got, look out for the dude who says STARS before running you over. He's scary undecided
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Viante(f): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2007
gme, short for game cnt u get, r u dat daft echowords!!!

Final fantasy is an RPG game ok oh as if i didnt kno
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by echowords(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2007
, Ok. Now i am bored !!

Thougt u had something beta to say.
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by disease(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
God Of War 1 & 2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy X
Resident Evil 4
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by UNLEASHED(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2008
Shenmue 2
Prince of Persia (Revelation)
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by timbabng(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2008
1.Heavenly Sword
2.God of War 1&2
3.Devil May Cry 1-4
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by gabelogan(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2008
syphon filter 1 and 2--ps
gears of war--------- xbox 360
contra hard corps-------sega genesis
golden axe-------sega genesis
streets of rage 2------sega genesis
ghost recon advanced warfighter 2-----xbox 360
tenchu 1------ps
Re: What Are Your Best Adventure Games by Zig4nuz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
1. God of War 1 & 2
2. Prince of persia [revelation]
3. mortal combat shaolin monks
4. warriors
5. mortal combat [sega]
Beat that

(1) (Reply)

Snooker And Table Tennis For Rent. / Cod-black Ops (ps3) Wanted / Free Online Call Of Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.