Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction (3321 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by king406(m): 2:14am On Mar 20, 2016
Not surprised. angry

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Oga Mecho na u sabi, as long as my innosson dey work, your grammar no get meaning to me

19 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by lonelydora: 3:14am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm here to read comments

1 Like

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by dokiOloye(m): 4:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Mr mechanic,why U come de talk like lawyer,all grammar and little substance?
Tell us exactly what is/are wrong wt d car U inspected or forever hold thy peace.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2016
It's easy to criticize, but has he achieved anything close to Innoson? Probably not!

What's the big deal if Innoson cars can only compare to Great Wall, Cherry etc? It's even a compliment!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by excellentmomma(f): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2016
From the car came to your shop to you describing the assembly plant, were you a spy to the plant or what? I sense beef. Swear your shop as u said repping a local mechanic shop is anywhere near Innoson's plant. And how is that another way to embezzle money? Send Efcc to him naa! Smh

11 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Junior66(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2016
no substance in this criticism at all!

2 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2016
He said he is a mechanic and the car was brought to his shop? So how come he talking of Innoson assembly plant not Better than most workshop? I don't get. This must be someone from an envy filled background with no sense of reasoning. The Innoson I saw and touched is not close to made in China both in looks and build. Its better than KIA ten times!

17 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by king406(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Please I'm not the mechanic oo lol! I only follow the man on instagram.
Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by darkenkach(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2016
My friend, with time innoson will get better and better. #BuyNaijaToGrowNaija

2 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by senatorbayor(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2016
One of the problem with the black skin with dark skull.

Why do we love to bring down the lofty ideas of others just in the name of "pull him down syndrome "

If the so called mech felt something was wrong with the car, he should improve on it or contact the manufacturer for input.

Better still, the mech of aa dumb ass guy prefer to be colonised diagnosing someone product, let him come up with an idea of his own product and let's see.

Bad belle!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by ataspray(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2016
dautodoc isnt a professional mechanic in my opinion. he just services high end cars from time to time thats all. he doesnt have a proper workshop, he works out in d open come rain come sun. no professional mechanic works in d open that is d truth. go to gazzuzz workshop and see what it means to be a professional mechanic. yet look at how he is pulling down an upcoming indigenous car maker.. its quite so sad...
in the 60's toyota was seen the way people see innoson now, in america..
yet this half-wit expects instant perfection from innoson, in a harsh biz climate like Nigeria, not like he pointed out any specific defect in d innoson SUV, or a solution to said defect!

no semi-reasonable mechanic should talk like this, especially one who works in d open, go to america you will see mechanic workshops and chop shops that assemble and carry out high end and complicated modifications on cars. u are here doing oil change, and making derogatory statements at Nigeria's indigenous car maker!

Siena, or Gazzuzz would not make such a statement. Nobody is saying we should embrace mediocrity, but constructive criticism is in order, not envious,bile and hate filled criticism!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by tegbeyemi01: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Sincerely m very skeptical about the second hand value nd d reliability if this car..esp when it gets to about 4 years old..v nt still.seen any reason to buy this car nd not buy d tokunboh ones..Sincerely..innoson has to tell us nd show us what this car is all about..

1 Like

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
A Mechanic who could not state the defects he found in the car and solution to it is a wack. Even major car companies do recall their vehicles because of a general defect in a particular model

7 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Aremu01(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2016
I weep for my beloved country
Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Rex123(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
When I read post like this I get annoyed! What has this guy done to improve the automobile industry in Nigeria? What has he constructed? Nigerians and pull him down syndrome! I haven't seen the car and I am happy a fellow Nigerian is doing this, we need more of this in the country. I drive a geely, and I love the car! I would rather buy that car than buy an Asian car. It either a Nigerian car or an American or European car! It time Nigerians start supporting their own, that the way we will grow.
Na the foolish government wey we get cause am. Other countries would have made that car the National car, improve production and export to other African countries. I hope the tariff of foreign cars are increased!

2 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by chyket(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
When you said a professional mechanic,I was hoping to get an indept analysis of the vehicle like suspension,electrical,engine,fuel economy etc but what I saw is an armchair analysis that could as well come from somebody who has never seen the vehicle physically.

4 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by otimothy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
until toyota,honda and the rest make a car that would never breakdown plus oga mecho close that sewage you call a mouth #proudnigerian#

2 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
personally I would pick this vehicle over any piece of Chinese junk. words cannot describe what in want to call that useless mofo that calls himself a so called mechanic and yet we wonder why mechanics never progress.
First and foremost he should have done what that vehicle was brought to his workshop for "servicing" after doing that he should have taken it for a test drive and see how the vehicle performs in terms of handling, speed, corner turns and document these observations. if there are any corrections to be made as regards the Innoson Vehicle he should send a mail to the company advising them on areas where corrections can be made so that it will be implemented in their vehicles to be produced this year.
#I rest my case. That man is just a big disgrace and I am highly ashamed of him as a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: A Professional Mechanic Gets His Hands On An INNOSON Vehicle - His Reaction by DaimlerBen(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
Rex123:
When I read post like this I get annoyed! What has this guy done to improve the automobile industry in Nigeria? What has he constructed? Nigerians and pull him down syndrome! I haven't seen the car and I am happy a fellow Nigerian is doing this, we need more of this in the country. I drive a geely, and I love the car! I would rather buy that car than buy an Asian car. It either a Nigerian car or an American or European car! It time Nigerians start supporting their own, that the way we will grow.
Na the foolish government wey we get cause am. Other countries would have made that car the National car, improve production and export to other African countries. I hope the tariff of foreign cars are increased!
Erm... Bross, Geely is Asian oh, Chinese to be precise.

(1) (Reply)

Sienna, Jenju: What Is The Best Oil For My Suv? / See The Top 10 Cars That Can Survive The Harsh Nigerian Roads (photos) / How Reliable Is BMW 3 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.