Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV (56963 Views)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

See ur mouth. Small gal like u dun de fucck smh

Haha. It's so sweet and I'm good at it. smiley
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Haha. It's so sweet and I'm good at it. smiley

cheesy bad gal....dont spoil me pls
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

cheesy bad gal....dont spoil me pls

Hmm!

See your face, like you ain't an expert at it.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Hmm!

See your face, like you ain't an expert at it.

Cutie, i want to b a Pro like you wink
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by okuneddie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And 3 Jars of burukutu for u grin
We can mix the Origin and burukuto together and enjoy life. Hiv or no hive, we must enjoy life grin
No be u rape the girl and no be me give the babe hiv. Make we enjoy cheesy

Omo u wan kill me be that o.....the last time I tasted burukutu was when I served in Taraba state and then self I just tasted it for tasting sake.....but no worry if Na for u I fit take #winks
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by 100Cents: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
SirJeffry:
Doctored chat but may be real elsewhere. Get married and stay married guys. Com'onwink

The message is very clear to every Tom, dick and harry, Aisha, bimbo and ngozi..
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

If it was real.. Her privacy will be the least of his concern.

He would boldy display her name, phone number and picture..

Cos she could be prosecuted for willingly spreading the disease..

But the love for Frontpage is the root of all fakery
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You get brain small
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
okuneddie:

Omo u wan kill me be that o.....the last time I tasted burukutu was when I served in Taraba state and then self I just tasted it for tasting sake.....but no worry if Na for u I fit take #winks
me never even taste burukutu and origin. But since u like it we will take the mixture of the two to know whether we can begin to prophesy grin
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by okuneddie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
me never even taste burukutu and origin. But since u like it we will take the mixture of the two to know whether we can begin to prophesy grin

legend will do the job better lol....that's what I take but I don stop.....stopped taking alcohol cos my tummy is getting bigger.....let the prophesy begin or is it prophesies
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by mykel25(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Why are people so stupid?? Instead of you learning from his experience, you all are here discrediting the story. Who told you that the guy won't be able to type a response after she broke the news to her? Some people won't even end the chat, they would continue chatting with the girl till day break secretly hoping she would tell them "April Fool. Things like this happen everyday, people need to learn. HIV is more rampant than we think. Anytime I feel like I should get a girlfrnd for sex, I go to HIV thread here on nairaland, after reading people's plight and stories, the urge runs away by fire. Most importantly prayer is the key to avoid falling into traps like that"

U don't worth my mb....when u attain a sensible age I ll give reply to this

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Qualer: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Bbsharon:
This is so real and I know the lady in question...guys be saying fake and doctored there I pity una. The guy actually post everything plus her pixs m her no and even tag her on facebook but guess the op removed all that for her security.

there's something about you....
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Qualer: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2016
SweetOlive:
I could feel the heartbeat of some men here. Y'all are guilty cheesy

dammmnnnn girl!..... you again... shocked
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Qualer: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
safarigirl:
LOL,you're seeking God's protection to commit sin? I think i've seen it all now grin

the irony! grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Qualer: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't be too sure for that boo...the virus nowadays are even getting stronger ..so still it's better save that eggplant of urs outta random punaney... grin

grin grin grin

http://www.aidsmap.com/New-drug-holds-out-promise-of-long-term-control-or-even-cure-of-HIV/page/2985232/

http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Bbsharon(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Qualer:

there's something about you....

Yea sure,something special.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Qualer: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bbsharon:

Yea sure,something special.

don't be too quick to conclude cheesy

it's something positive though, can't put a finger on it... yet...a certain something[i](though it varies)[/i] i've seen in some other people of a particular inclination...
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Bbsharon(f): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Qualer:

don't be too quick to conclude cheesy

it's something positive though, can't put a finger on it... yet...a certain something[i](though it varies)[/i] i've seen in some other people of a particular inclination...

You mean am too quick to conclude that they is something special about me ? it's a fact and I know it.

What inclination?
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Sirmuel1(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Hook me up with the lady grin make I f*ck am die, HIV ko, HIZ ni.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ElCapone(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
gabinogem:
Smh... does she think it's everyone that's destined to contract such disease?!
go and bleep a positive person nw.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by gabinogem(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2016
ElCapone:
go and bleep a positive person nw.
bring one to me & see the mystery of this world.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ElCapone(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
gabinogem:
bring one to me & see the mystery of this world.
broz u strong oh.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by blazer234: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

lol!...lie!

stop deceiving urself!undecided

Its true lady. 1/100; that is the chance of infection the man has. He can be infected 1 in 100 times. I'm serious.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by purple3091: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
blazer234:

Its true lady. 1/100; that is the chance of infection the man has. He can be infected 1 in 100 times. I'm serious.
so!? For a woman/receptor its 2/100.your point? :/ .....abstain if you are indulging in such,dont think a difference of 1 from the 100,will protect you.the way you keep going all over this thread replying the same negligible things,as though you indulge in such!
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by blazer234: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2016
purple3091:
so!? For a woman/receptor its 2/100.your point? :/ .....abstain if you are indulging in such,dont think a difference of 1 from the 100,will protect you.the way you keep going all over this thread replying the same negligible things,as though you indulge in such!

Rant all you want. That doesn't stop what I wrote from being the truth. The woman has a far greater risk of geetinginfecred thstn the man. You are free to read meaning to it if it makes you feel better. I'm free to indulge in anything I want. It is not your business. What I'm stating here is fact.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by virginchaser(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

If it was real.. Her privacy will be the least of his concern.

He would boldy display her name, phone number and picture..

Cos she could be prosecuted for willingly spreading the disease..

But the love for Frontpage is the root of all fakery

Prose wetin? Boy if that thing hit you, you will not have remember that law.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by JAMES4040: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
I never believed in spells,not until i contacted
this great man. I'm ZONKE FROM SOUTH AFRICA . I've been on Drugs since 2007,I was
tested HIV+. 2.Due to some Family Issues, I had
misunderstanding with my
husband,and we went separate ways. But as i speak
now I'm now HIV-, negative my husband is
back with me and we are very happy again. I'm
Very sure this Man can help
every-one with HIS/HER problems.To me there is
no problem that Dr.TAKUTA
can't solve. HIS
MAIL ADDRESS____ takutaspellalter@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +27788634102
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by purple3091: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2016
JAMES4040:
I never believed in spells,not until i contacted
this great man. I'm ZONKE FROM SOUTH AFRICA . I've been on Drugs since 2007,I was
tested HIV+. 2.Due to some Family Issues, I had
misunderstanding with my
husband,and we went separate ways. But as i speak
now I'm now HIV-, negative my husband is
back with me and we are very happy again. I'm
Very sure this Man can help
every-one with HIS/HER problems.To me there is
no problem that Dr.TAKUTA
can't solve. HIS
MAIL ADDRESS____ takutaspellalter@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +27788634102
dude come on,just stop grin i think its against the rules to advertise
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by mzhorlah(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
He should go for a test...the girl might just be lieing
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by vickydevoka(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2021
BADNEAT:
probability of contracting hiv after an unprotected sex with a carrier is not upto 1%,he should go for a test after 3months and if he has the disease,but before then,he should track her down and kill her,shes a security threat!!!
It's fake. If she sleep with 10 guys once each, none or 1 or 2 will be HIV
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by vickydevoka(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2021
BADNEAT:
probability of contracting hiv after an unprotected sex with a carrier is not upto 1%,he should go for a test after 3months and if he has the disease,but before then,he should track her down and kill her,shes a security threat!!!
It's fake. If she sleep with 10 guys once each, none or 1 or 2 will be HIV positive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.