Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Hyundai I10 Or Picanto - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hyundai I10 Or Picanto (4996 Views)

Hyundai I10 auto Used Clean...600k / Hyundai I10- Opinions And Reviews / I Need A Fairly Used Kia Rio Or Picanto To Buy Who Can Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by keshiano(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hi,
Which is a better buy Hyundai i10 or Kia Picanto

Also want to find out what the features/specifications of a Hyundai i10 sold in Nigeria are. I heard not all the features/specifications shown in the Hyundai is available in Nigeria.

I need this information ASAP as i have decided to buy a brand new car and this two cars falls within my range financial
Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by MrKelly: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
Why dont you raise your budget and buy New Kia rio, or use the money to buy 2000 Toyota Corolla, Avensis/Corona or even 99/2000 Honda Civic? The two cars you mentioned are not reliable and i bet you that the older cars i listed here will last longer and give you value for your money.

Me, I cant touch picanto or i10 with a ten inch pole. Please dont waste your hard earned money on these piece of craps. For more infor, please visit.
http://www.carsurvey.org/.
Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by xpensiv: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2009
hey, I'll tell you with full confidence btw the 2 gt the picnto, i'v been using my own 4 almost 3yrs now, jst service at the right time and u'll gt your money's worth, fuel consumption is gud, i use mine to the island evrydy from airport road, the parts are available @ kia & also some @ Ladipo, the parts are a bit expensiv bt com 2 thnk of it the parts u buy rn't tokunbo, they'r all brand new. Still ur choice,  wink
Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by poshdre1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
Mr Kelly, the car survey reviews totally negate your argument.

Over 85% of the reviews "testify" the picanto is very good!

Where did you get your facts from?

Do you have/ drive a picanto/i10?

Have you asked owners of these cars what their experiences are?

Do you know if the poster is fed up with visiting the mechanic's too often?

We can go on and on. Let's base our posts on FACTS not presumption!

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by keshiano(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
hello guys,
I eventually got the Kia Picanto i read the reviews and it was not a bad choice at all So am enjoying the car.
the hyundai i10 didnt have an option of an automatic transmission,
thanks for everything
Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by underscore: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
Enjoy your car bro.

Kia is not a bad brand at all. They are rugged.

Enjoy!
Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by xpensiv: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2009
LOL, welcome to the picanto club,,,, enjoy ur ride, sis ( u mean 'underscore')
Re: Hyundai I10 Or Picanto by swezenberg(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
People need to get their facts right before concluding. I was told alot of crap about Kia motors before I got my Rio. People said they are not durable not until I saw a major oil company presenting Kia Optima to their staff. I ve been enjoying my kia Rio and till date I ve never seen a broken down Kia product on the road. So those getting facts from space should come to our world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Golf 5 2008 Model Very Clean 2.7m / Super Neat Used Pimped 2008 Toyota Camry SE {with 2010 Light} For Sale #1.550M / Neatly Used Toyota Camry @ LUTH IDIARABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.