Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards (46969 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest / MC Galaxy Engages Laura Ikeji, Fans react! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by AlexReports(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2016
With regards to her self rise to fame based on her consistent hardwork on social media, four undergraduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Cliff Amaka, Cynthia Iremeka Patrick, Jenny Obicheta and Rose Domnic moved to commend her for her motivation and role model influence on them and thousands of youths.

The four female Fans of the popular blogg‎er Linda Ikeji took to the streets of the university to showcase placards with several motivational inscriptions like " You are stronger than you think, believe in yourself", "Accept the challenges so that you feel the exhilaration of victory" ,  " I would rather be self made" and " Motivating and empowering young women"

This action from the girls directed to the Lagos based blogger is unconnected to the her recent move to support young Ladies with 10million Naira fund and her self independent source of livelihood.

Speaking to a blogger ‎AlexReports, one of the ladies Amaka said this move it's not sponsored or to attract her attention but eulogise a young woman who rose to fame doing what she loves doing irrespective of her humble background. The blogger applauded Linda Ikeji and celebrated the girls' courage to pose and take the pictures at a black gate, dipicting Linda's controversial black gate before her recent acquisition of a Mansion at Banana Island. This goes a long to show that people somewhere far watch with curiosity what you do.

Linda Ikeji replied the girls when they tagged it on her Insta‎gram that they should meet...

Let's the story unfold, love your guts girls!
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/role-model-linda-ikeji-female-fans-take.html?m=0

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by DickDastardly(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2016
grin cheesy
The infamous black gate grin grin

Errrrrm ...... i've decided to share out this chics to Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Omenka my man. They should confirm their position on this. Thanks wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by thaoriginator: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Black gate of Life!

Dickdastardly why now! Delete your post abeg make I be FTC angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by fiftynaira(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Another scheme to collect money frm my crush I trust my sisters...

47 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Dyt(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Team women
I stand for women
I believe in women
We are one

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by DickDastardly(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Black gate of Life!

Dickdastardly why now! Delete your post abeg make I be FTC angry
No way wink tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by kokoA(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2016
They need this bazooka between my legs to keep them busy.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Monalisa185(f): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2016
easy way to fame...
any which way, na waygringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Chanchit: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Mtcheeeew! Nansense.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2016
oboyshocked
MrCork come and see babes oo

Pls Ur advice ix needed urgentlY!!!! Advice plss..... LAst nyt as i was slipin, i 4got 2 clOse mY mOuth nd rat enter mY tOmmY nd i can feel it playinG insYd mY tOmmY...shOuld i swallOw cAt 2 kill d rAt in mY tOmmY Or i shOuld tAke rat poisOn??

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Oblitz(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2016
This should get to fp within five seconds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Michellla(f): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked

Pls Ur advice ix needed urgentlY!!!! Advice plss..... LAst nyt as i was slipin, i 4got 2 clOse mY mOuth nd rat enter mY tOmmY nd i can feel it playinG insYd mY tOmmY...shOuld i swallOw cAt 2 kill d rAt in mY tOmmY Or i shOuld tAke rat poisOn??
take rat poison grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by darkenkach(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2016
They just there own share of fame. At least each of them will be going home with 100k.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Michellla:
take rat poison grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Afrok(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2016
The attention they seek, they shall find...
dey wan travel go Dubai toocheesy

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
lol...... d guy above me said it all

see this::: lol.... What Was The Wife Telling Her Hubby?
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/what-was-wife-telling-her-hubby.html?m=0
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by nenergy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let's find and interview the boyfriend of the lady carrying the "self-made" placard. Then we'll know if she's really self-made. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by hatux: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Shame onto them!!!

If Linda was busy posing for pictures for already self made people, do they think she much more successful like she is now...

Fools! Shameless girls... All wearing 'TEAM LINDA' for just token prize...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by optional1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Mopolchi: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Okay

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by tintingz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have JOB for them

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
see dem... awon ole oshi
angry

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
GOD BLESS HER MORE
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by meshacha1: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is that an insult?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by obowunmi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
nenergy:
Let's find and interview the boyfriend of the lady carrying the "self-made" placard. Then we'll know if she's really self-made. grin

Don't mind them....

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by gurunlocker: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
I be think say the third babe wan be self-mad..... thank God for third pics

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by shamecurls(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai!

See Babes

See that tall one at the extreme right

This is the kind of woman i want to die in-between her legs

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by nbright: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
That babe on the right though, even a gay man can't be able to resist her beauty.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Flexherbal(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is good to encourage those who are doing well.

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by marabout(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked

Have you checked if they are dark-skinned b4 calling Mr Cork? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Trone: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Receive sense!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Shuts Down Ikeja Shopping Mall; Meets Female Old Fan (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.