Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62799 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by delawwise: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
1. Rivers Rerun: INEC declares PDP winner of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA Constituency 1
Christian Ahiakwo has been declared winner of
Onelga state legislative rerun election for constituency 1
PDP 7,256
APC 1,848

2. Rivers Rerun: Sam Ogeh of PDP defeats Chidi Lloyd of APC
INEC has declared Mr Sam Ogeh of PDP winner of the Rivers State House of Assembly Emohua State Constituency.
He scored a total number of 14,621 votes against his closet rival Hon. Chidi Lloyd of APC who scored 5, 413 votes.

3. PDP's Kelechi Nwogu of Omuma House of Assembly wins
APC 3, 241
PDP 5, 568

4. PDP wins Akuku-Toru State Constituency 1
Result for RSHA Akulga constituency 1.
1. PDP - 11,624.
2. APC - 810
3. LABOUR PARTY - 107
4. I D - 61
&
5. REJECTED VOTES - 113.

5. PDP's Doctor Farah Dagogo of Degema House of Assembly wins.
PDP: 7,219
APC: 1573

6. Rivers State Majority Leader, Martins Amaewhule (PDP) wins Obio/Akpor Constituency 1 The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has declaredHon Martins Chike Amaehwule (PDP) of Obio / Akpor Constituency 1 wins his Re-run Election with a Total of 9,703 votes.
He defeated the APC candidate who polled : 4,078

more still coming.....

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by 8kingz(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Following
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by IfyJ000(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Make I join
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by PRYCE(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by nelcliff(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Mehn keep them coming like it hot...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by frankzone: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2016
As expected

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by greatfoly(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2016
following
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ican2020: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Anyone hoping and dreaming that APC will win a single seat in Rivers should wake-up and face reality

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by marsoden: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right

Very silly comment.

339 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by mynd1(f): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Dis is bad for us o. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by charleseee(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
so PDP control the Army and police?

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
bad for you and your like

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
why not remain silent so you won't expose yourself? undecided

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2016
All APC should go and die in the Lagooon. PDP owns Rivers, Rivers is for PDP grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by denko(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari deploy 10 thousand soldiers but Rivers people stood their ground and refused to be turn Osun State.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by NobleAky(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Don't be stingy with likes that i want to dedicate to Nyeson Wike for putting up a stronger fight to subdue all Federal might.
The Cockroache of Ubima should return to Abuja as a defeated man

362 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by mynd1(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

lol true talk. Anyway,'A walli jam' dan uwa.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by mynd1(f): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
bad for you and your like
Shataap. Ain't talking to u plss. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by GodpunishBuhari: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

E pain am

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
Shataap. Ain't talking to u plss. angry
d0lt tongue

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Tunami(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
i wont comment on this thread until i see the comments of hungerbad, onankpaba ngeneukwenu and other apc agents on nairaland.

28 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by princefaculty(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi don waste APC/FG money o, na one chance for them

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by princefaculty(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:

I pity una poor unplanned life grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Johnrake69: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

Its comments like this that make me weep for this country, and sometimes wish that the western powers come back to colonise us all over again. Simply, because we have not learnt what governance is all about just like Donald Trump rightly pointed out. Its a shame.

Is Amaechi not suppose to be working closely with Wike to uplift the people of Rivers? Until we the followers understand that there is a difference between politics and governance. We will keep going in circles.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by tanteta(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
More updates........ Please

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Johnrake69: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:

Are you a card carrying member?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Johnrake69: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by nnachukz(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi even with N5b you couldn't deliver Rivers State when Aregbesola is doing wonders in Osun with just N6m. Amaechi has pocketed that money, he should be probed.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by lukecent: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it rig
You can answer 16kingz. we don't give a ht

You can answer 16kingz, we don't give a damn.

Let me ask you, the national working committee of APC that were in Rivers state two days before election what do they come to do?
#Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers
Qed

26 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by MRSALT: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnrake69:

Its comments like this that make me weep for this country, and sometimes wish that the western powers come back to colonise us all over again. Simply, because we have not learnt what governance is all about just like Donald Trump rightly pointed out. Its a shame.

Is Amaechi not suppose to be working closely with Wike to uplift the people of Rivers? Until we the followers understand that there is a difference between politics and governance. We will keep going in circles.

There is no point of weeping for Nigeria. Nigeria is not worth weeping for. 98% of Nigerians see the nation from thesame prism as the great poster you qouted. Many pretend as they care for the future of Nigeria while others say it verbatim. Only 2% are genuine lovers of the nation. That is why the nation developes with a snail speed.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.