Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Are You Best Adventure Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are You Best Adventure Games (920 Views)

Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog / What Are You Best Adventure Games / What Are Your Best Adventure Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Best Adventure Games by CrazyMan(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2006
Mine are.

1. Medal of honour
2. Siphon filter.
3. Metal Gear solid
4. Akunji
4. 007 planet of babes,
5. Time to kill
6. Resident evil
7. Mission Impossible
Re: What Are You Best Adventure Games by Neoteny(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2006
if im going to nitpick and insist on strict conformity to genre, i'll say the only game on ur list that qualifies as ADVENTURE will be Akuji the Heartless.
1. medal of honor is a a first person shooter
2. syphon filter is an action game with some stealth
3. mgs is stealth/action
4.oo7 planet of babes?! dont u mean Duke Nukem planet of babes, which is also an action game?
5. time to kill.another duke nukem actioner.
6. RE. survival horror, with some action except RE3 Nemesis which is an all out action game.
7. M:I, action, with some stealth thrown in for good measure.

as for me:
1. soul reaver
2. final fantasy (an RPG, but whoi cares?)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Soccer / Games Needed / Ho Can Take The Risk Of A Lucky Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.