Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70454 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

182 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Strahovski1(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
I agree with everything up there.

Sad but true, most guys marry for sex. You see broke dudes looking to settle down. Settle down with what? That's why poverty rate is increasing. Why give birth when yo cannot even eat 3 times a day?

If only women will understand.

P.s are you an accountant? Love the thread

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by falconey(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Happy palm sunday.

24 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Fr33born(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Top 4 is sure! Arsenal 4 Life.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:

P.s are you an accountant? Love the thread

No not really. I'm actually an Economist.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Jostico: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
hey vinshu wassup
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2016
I totally agree with u OP...the thing is so many men wanna marry but their are not financially stable...a lot of couple lives in paycheck to paycheck & kids are the one suffering from the things they never asked for...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2016
hilarious. so let me get this straight. rich dudes should marry BROKE girls?
yeah that sounds right...or NOT.

596 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
undecided

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Jostico:
hey vinshu wassup

HI dearie! I'm cool.

Hope you're good too?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by lekjons(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2016
i'm loving this; players vs gold diggers, broke guys vs broke b!tches, rich niggas vs independent b!tchesgringrin..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

914 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Lytech(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Nice quote thou..
But for how long will a man remain single because of money..
A man at the age 30 with master degree without a car or a house(talkless of a well paid job) should remain single till he gt one?
Our government and economy makes this quote invalid..
You never can tell,your wife might be the source of God picking up ur call....(getting married to otedola daughter lol)

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Specialbaby(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.

1021 Likes 106 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ahmed0336(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Lols, i don mark ur name if i catch u here in couple of years to come dey lament say husbands scares that is when i ll comment. Thank you

305 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2016
The fallacy in this thread is the assumption that the man's income and his life generally would remain at the same level before he got married, after he got married, and even when the kids start arriving. For someone to keep earning exactly the same income over a couple of years shows there is something wrong somewhere.

The second fallacy is that the wife wont add anything to the man or the upkeep of the house. While I am not saying the wife should be the bread winner, but why should all the expenses be on the man's $500 income alone? It means the wife is a liability and even if you are earning $10,000 such a wife will fritter it away.

How about the wife supporting and collaborating with the husband to grow his $500 income to $2000. No one wants to marry a wife who is only prepared to spend without thinking of how to earn more.

530 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Specialbaby(f): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by umehmj(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2016
You are right my child but the truth remains we can't end poverty, even Christ affirmed it. We can only continue to try.

an elderly word before i leave; nothing confuses a girl more than being in a relationship with a broke guy that is extremely good in bed. *drops phone and picks up my snuff box*

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Specialbaby(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Lols, i don mark ur name if i catch u here in couple of years to come dey lament say husbands scares that is when i ll comment. Thank you
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so? see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

But that's the point. The guy is working to better himself but you don't want to give him a chance. You only want someone who has already 'bettered' himself. So if I am already made and I can see that that's the main reason you are going out with me, it means I can replace you at anytime with other girls because you are not adding anything to me. You are only taking away.

309 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Specialbaby(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

But that's the point. The guy is working to better himself but you don't want to give him a chance. You only want someone who has already 'bettered' himself. So if I am already made and I can see that that's the main reason you are going out with me, it means I can replace you at anytime with other girls because you are not adding anything to me. You are only taking away.
fortunatly enough,i can never be in such shoes again!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by lapazi(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2016
I bet ur pops built a house and bought cars before marrying ur mum. i dont knw where dis dumbness is coming from, but yet again i cant really judge u- it only shows the level ur thinking. what ever happend to the idealogy of a humble begining?

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Dklef(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2016
OP most of your assertions here is rather ridiculous. While i agree that a guy should not entertain the thoughts of getting married or putting any lady in a family way when he hasnt establised, i want you to understand that the country we live in, has made it almost imposible for 'boys to earn the dividends of their hustle'

As in, how dare you blame us for having nothing when the government has made it be that way? cheesy cheesy So one should go and steal huh
Take time oh!

And since yall ladies are now fighting for 'gender equality' i think its high time yall starts doing the hustle, as well as making babies for us. :-

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2016
I support you op smiley

I believe marriage is a limitation,It makes your chances of success slimmer. Its a distraction too .

Its easier to succeed without marriage,

This applies to both genders tho. If financial responsibilities are not left to the husband alone, The family will have a better standard of living.

18 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Realone92(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2016
Change is constant no condition is permanent ..

Ain't two heads better than one in marriage ? I thought the coming together of a man and a woman is for better life , to build, to plan , to create , above to all to conquer ...

For all I know once the money comes that's when we love to chase from pum pum to pum. As for me chances of a dude having multiple wives increases when a guy is rich

Op here is my question for u : an average man financially okay with one wife or Rich dude with countless mistress and Concubines....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Monalisa185(f): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2016
abeg, who's equally waiting for the MANCHESTER DERBY match?

44 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by lapazi(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

Well said.
i'm really worried for the future of our daughters with prospective wives thinking this way.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:
abeg, who's equally waiting for the MANCHESTER DERBY match?
up united

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

YES HE DID.

Let's continue

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Sharp9: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Our problem is that we prepare for virtually everything bt when it comes to child bearing we slack. I see nothing wrong with getting married and decides to start making babies after two years. That period after ur wedding gives u freedom to explore each other d more without any third part (child), to really prepare for children to come, to even own a house. If we can have plan for retirement, building project,cars, i think we should have a plan for our children too. But if you are rich, money ' answer ETH' all.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by thundafire: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

can u fend 4 urself nd be called a workig class abi dis hunger dn 2 affect ur empty brain i c no wonder ur post no get likes mumu

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.