Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70686 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by stubbornman(m): 2:01am On Apr 04, 2016
there's always enough girls to go round even for the broke niggers..... I found out that these niggers who spend a lot on these chicks are often seen on the friendzone island
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by davidif: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought dating was about affection and companionship? Not about whether you have a house or own a car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.